Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79696 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by SugarGirl44(f): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great2017:
What about the picture of the primary and secondary schools he attended? I am much more interested in that.

Mumu.
Can an illiterate work at ExxonMobil?
None of your past and future generations can be fortunate enough to work there, no be curse.

So instead of fighting who God has blessed, why not use him as a prayer point for your igwes back in the mud region.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Theman18: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
ASIWAJU TINUBU BUILT THE SCHOOL FROM SCRATCH,
Obi rebuilt an existing one only �‍♂️
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Hussein035: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great2017:

Rather, it shows you are paid to post it. What impact would a heroin bag man whose past is shrouded in utmost falsehood have on a refined mind like mine? Sorry to disappoint you, I am not campaigning for Peter Obi. All I want is a good Nigeria to call my country.

So TINUBU that has practical evidence of developing Lagos is not good enough to develop NIGERIA. Go and check the current status of the state governed by Pandora compared to Lagos. TINUBU is far better than Pandora when it comes to development related experience. Don't deceive yourself with hatred for yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Harryj12: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
OfoIgbo:
And how come Anambra led in WAEC and NECO for 3 consecutive years while Peter Obi was the governor, but Lagos state never led in WAEC and NECO while Tinubu was the governor?

That is the achievement. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Tinubu in achievement, when it comes to education
who dea use their head to write waec and neco again
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by rickyrex(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:
Tinubu built another one in Tolu, Ajegunle.
peter obi has a national record on education ask weac and neco how he led anambra to became first in waec and neco on three consecutive occasion, this is to show you that aside building , he also equiped them with necessary teaching materials, and motivated teachers. but tinubu nah only standing block with olodo heads him achieve
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
amp01:

It's not an Igbo thing,it's human thing.The Chinese are the Grand Master of substandard goods.
but USA and other European Countries also Pateonise Chinese pdt but mostly the igbo people have a way of coercing them to do substandard products so that they can profit more from it
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by SugarGirl44(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
OfoIgbo:
And how come Anambra led in WAEC and NECO for 3 consecutive years while Peter Obi was the governor, but Lagos state never led in WAEC and NECO while Tinubu was the governor?

That is the achievement. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Tinubu in achievement, when it comes to education

All those children were educated in Lagos by this same Tinubu's administration and other Lagos governs.
They only used state of origin to compile the list.
If not, what's anambra again? Name of animal or thing?
You people and your families can't amount to nothing without stepping foot in SW, know that today.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you like chest beat from now till tomorrow. Igbos are not people any trbe can intimidate at all. Anything you guys want to bring after the 2023 election we're ready to give it back.

IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by blue01(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
israelp:
Nigerian are wiser ....we don't need old n sick men to rules again...we don't want a sick country for another 8yrs...am not Igbo...I am urohobo man..... Lastly stop blaming the igbos

Bro you should know tinubu has nothing to his name for his fans to market him with that's why they always attack the Igbos. Bunch of jobless abgeros, from Thier father's to Thier offsprings all are miscreants. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by anonimi: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi

How many teachers did he employ since 1999 to have every child in government primary and secondary schools?
Do you have the numbers

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by israelp(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hussein035:

So TINUBU that has practical evidence of developing Lagos is not good enough to develop NIGERIA. Go and check the current status of the state governed by Pandora compared to Lagos. TINUBU is far better than Pandora when it comes to development related experience. Don't deceive yourself with hatred for yoruba
nobody is hating Yoruba...infact u forgot Obasanjo presidential election... Ur fada tinubu is old n not too well... Advise him togo n rest even if na in mali... grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by anonimi: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
This is Obi version

This is a better way to manage our commonwealth- maintenance and rebuilding to have more people benefit rather than new buildings as cover for JagaBandit looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by anonimi: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.

The Igbos who voted Obasanjo twice, even though he won Ekwueme in the 1999 PDP primaries

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Lepon02: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is what they call : A standing Legacy. God bless our incoming President, soon to be sworn in, first of his name, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.

The man that revolutionised Lagos, took it from military ruins and transformed the city to the 4th Largest economy in Africa. Only one man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Iwo ati Tinubu Amoda Sangodele Ogunlere, enikuuuure!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by anonimi: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
many Reasons Igbo rushed to Lagos is to enjoyed the Free qualitative Education by Awolowo and Tinubu and also conducive and peaceful atmosphere for living, hustling and doing biz

Your parochial mind omitted the taxes and other revenue that makes IGR grow. Why did you omit that?
Is it forgetfulness or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by israelp(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
blue01:

Bro you should know tinubu has nothing to his name for his fans to market him with that's why they always attack the Igbos. Bunch of jobless abgeros, from Thier father's to Thier offsprings all are miscreants. grin
he should know such marketing won't sell...am so angry with this APC government... recently I had to buy 2liters of kerosene for 1k....for this hard Nigeria... APC no more.....two options it's either LP or PDP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by olas24u(f): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
donbachi:
Nice one.. But,tell him to provide his primary and secondary schools certificates.

Omo Ibo ,abroad you can take courses
and enter the university .there are courses you take that take you to university in America
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Great2017: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hussein035:

A heroin bag man is not good enough coupled with the fact that he has stolen so much from the people. I understand why you are playing the ethnic card. You can't face facts. My in-law is from Oyo State and I am a bini man from Edo State. You are the one deceiving yourself here with bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Xfemt(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Continue deceiving yourself, Igbo don't like Tinubu because of what exactly? he is responsible for their marginalization since 1959? the same people don't like awolowo peddling baseless lies of rat poison against him, the same people maligned Osinbajo with different corruption allegations against him calling him Osinbade, the same set of people speak evil against akinwunmi adeshina when he had issues with USA
oga shot up and stop deceiving your self

Some Igbos talked ill of osinbanjo and not all
Even their yorubas who did
Why making it a whole tribal thing

Bring up the same osinbanjo and tinubu and watch the igbos go osinbanjo

Take it or you live it
Tinubu is too corrupt and too old to rule this country

Live religion
Live tribe

They voted obj
They voted yaradua
So why crying because they don’t want to vote tinubu
You wan force me to like person

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sonssyo: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shame no dey this generation eyes again, imagine celebrating schools,roads,etc up and down, people need to travel out and see things for themselves. Yeye generation

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
tolue42:

800km of road?? Total KM of roads constructed by him right ? You're just trowing figures around please...
Total km of roads Peter Obi covered when he was governor is 800 Km

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Xfemt(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
OmoEpe:

Omoale is a Yoruba word for describing some Yorubas

Your being a Yoruba already has a description in Yoruba language
so what are you saying mr man
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Benwallt(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
You will get your reward in great measure. You have spoken well. The man is ok
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by anonimi: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
OfoIgbo:

JagaBandit ThiefNuibu was using the few buildings as a decoy for massive looting instead of employing teachers and other workers to guarantee every child free education as Jakande did 20 years before him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by israelp(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Xfemt:
oga shot up and stop deceiving your self

Some Igbos talked ill of osinbanjo and not all
Even their yorubas who did
Why making it a whole tribal thing

Bring up the same osinbanjo and tinubu and watch the igbos go osinbanjo

Take it or you live it
Tinubu is too corrupt and too old to rule this country

Live religion
Live tribe

They voted obj
They voted yaradua
So why crying because they don’t want to vote tinubu
You wan force me to like person
dat guy need beta flop....I bet they can't do real life campaign for tinubu in delta state here....let them try it and see what will happen....spit on APC
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Germi9: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ole buruku
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by somegirl1: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
porthouse7:
the way tinubu will disgrace obi in debate ehn... I can't wait for debate
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Love800(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello, am love800 a laundry nd drycleaning expert. I want to take my time and lecture peeps abt d business. This is a thoery and secrets kind of knowledge abt d business. Price is 7k. Lecture will take place in whatsapp 08132324518
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by vhykeeytor(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
what's the essence of the building, if the budget allocated to such buildings can't be made known to lagosians. Tinubu is a thief and is only ambition is to deep his old rugged hands into our common wealth.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

LeoDeking is a pig.

Anywhere I see you hate on Igbos, I will call you a pig.
Mention the mods anyhow you like they won't barn me because they know you are a pig, a foolish boy and a thief.

Go Bleep your wretched mother. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by LyfeJennings(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Social media has made some of you not to respect or Know those bigger and better than you're.
If truly you know who you're calling a nobody you will shiver.

Mr. Big Man!!!
Oga, U are a NOBODY
N.O.B.O.D.Y IS WHO U ARE
U are not better than me bro
U might be wealthier but it don't mean U are better
Have U thought of it?
U might bigger physically but it don't mean U bigger in terms of influence
Oga, TAKE SEVERAL SEATS AND FVVCKIN CHILL
As far as this space goes, U ARE A BL.O.O.D.Y N.O.B.O.D.Y
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by vhykeeytor(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
I received the free WAEC payment by Tinubu back then...but that only made me lazy to read, because It wasn't coming from my parents pocket. I passed the one my parents enrolled with their hard earned money for me. Free WAEC payment is a very wrong policy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.