Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,415 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? (535 Views)

Wizkid Gifts Hypeman 20million Naira For Hyping Him / My UBA Account Was Debited / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by Astro999: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abeg help.
Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba savings account in one payment without bank wahala? It is not a student account tho
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by KingOfTheDamned: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Astro999:
Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account in one payment?
What kind of ?... Bros are you okay ? Don't you have an account officer ? Don't you know you bank customer care number?

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

What kind of ?... Bros are you okay ? Don't you have an account officer ? Don't you know you bank customer care number?

Pls keep mute tho..you sound like a kid..if you ain't gonna help then shut it..you have nothing sensible to say why not just keep shut..

This is how you bully others then come back to threaten them...he sought for help here hoping to get people's opinion..if you ain't contributing then go back to your stalking..what a rude boy you are..

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by Temidayo9(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Are you afraid of your bank customer care?

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by Astro999: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Temidayo9:
Are you afraid of your bank customer care?

I stay in the East and there's is no movement till Wednesday so I can't go to the bank.
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by KingOfTheDamned: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep mute tho..you sound like a kid..if you ain't gonna help then shut it..you have nothing sensible to say why not just keep shut..

This is how you bully others then come back to threaten them...he sought for help here hoping to get people's opinion..if you ain't contributing then go back to your stalking..what a rude boy you are..

This gay man... Will you not shut up ? I know u are angry I won't ejaculate in your anus, but sorry I don't swing that way
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

This gay man... Will you not shut up ? I know u are angry I won't ejaculate in your anus, but sorry I don't swing that way
Yeah you won't..now keep mute and get something doing with your life.. grin
You are becoming mindless by the day..ever since you made that threat you went cold..do you even have a life outside nairaland? grin

Your mate are busy doing better things with their life..don't waste yours trolling people on a faceless forum.. grin wink
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by KingOfTheDamned: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

0900000Yeah you won't..now keep mute and get something doing with your life.. grin
You are becoming mindless by the day..ever since you made that threat you went cold..do you even have a life outside nairaland? grin

Your mate are busy doing better things with their life..don't waste yours trolling people on a faceless forum.. grin wink

Gay man , you type so many words . Be calm
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Gay man , you type so many words . Be calm
Straight boy get something doing with yaself..you are still young and it's never too late to make ya m*mma proud aiit.. grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders...Please can 20million naira enter an upgraded uba account? by KingOfTheDamned: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Straight boy get something doing with yaself..you are still young and it's never too late to make ya m*mma proud aiit.. grin

Shhhh be silent

(1) (Reply)

Fgjfjjghjhjfgjdfh / Astrology - A Language Of Energy. [Zodiac, Horoscopes, Star Signs, Birth Charts] / Do You Need A Fake Degree With Student Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.