Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Writing Sponsorship Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing Sponsorship Letter (8932 Views)

Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship / Live And Work In Canada And Qatar On Sponsorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Sponsorship Letter by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please how do i write sponsorship letter .the person that wanna sponsor me ask for the format please who can help and with full detail or the format , please to submit my application tommorow please, He said he doesn't know the student format please help before tonite
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by fawwyb(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
Am sorry, i actually used to have the format but couldn't find it in my folder right about this time but i think i can give you some vital things that must be included.

He/she must clearly state his / her full names as it appears on his/her bank details

your sponsor must state the relationship between you and him/her

He /she must state a rough estimate of his/ her monthly income

He/ she must state the duration of sponsorship i.e your course duration

In addtion, he/she must state his/her commitment for your living , housing and transportation over there.

It is important that he/ she must state clearly in the letter that he/ she will not hesitate to send you back home if he / she can no more bear the cost of your expenses over there. this sounds somehow but i bet, it is very convincing and i personally used this format for myself.

Lastly, he/ she must cap all his/her statement with a relevant section of the constitution of the UK.

I think those are the basic things that must be included, The sponsor shld avoid too much words and must include a valid address, phone contact and the date.
Goodluck!!
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by ernal(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2007
Are u in SA fawwy?
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by Vicjustice: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2007
jayon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please how do i write sponsorship letter .the person that want to sponsor me ask for the format please who can help and with full detail or the format , please to submit my application tommorow please, He said he doesn't know the student format please help before tonight
Man, Nairalanders are not so bad, too many "please" in your short post, relax, you don't have to plead this much8)
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by fawwyb(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2007
@ ernal, yes am in SA
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by peribiz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hi Fawwy, warmth regards. Can you assist me with a letter of invitation to SA? I run a travel agency here in Nigeria and was in Pretoria last February I loved the place. I went there for a prayer summit. Currently, I have a seminar I am shall be speaking on how to travel as tourist successfully to SA, EU an UK. Amongst the docs they will be needing is a letter of invitation and proof of accommodation. Hence, I request if you can send me genuine letters for all my clients.
If you are interested contact me on
+2348085470552
email: skyetravels@yahoo.com
I will be grateful if you contact me soonest.
NB: I have contacts in France for those needing a schenghen visa to europe.
Sunano.
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by fawwyb(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2007
peribiz:

Hi Fawwy, warmth regards. Can you assist me with a letter of invitation to SA? I run a travel agency here in Nigeria and was in Pretoria last February I loved the place. I went there for a prayer summit. Currently, I have a seminar I am shall be speaking on how to travel as tourist successfully to SA, EU an UK. Amongst the docs they will be needing is a letter of invitation and proof of accommodation. Hence, I request if you can send me genuine letters for all my clients.
If you are interested contact me on
+2348085470552
email: skyetravels@yahoo.com
I will be grateful if you contact me soonest.
NB: I have contacts in France for those needing a schenghen visa to europe.
Sunano.

please, contanct me on my yahoo ID maybe we can talk better
fawwyb is my ID
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by mystikal(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2007
hey people, please can i get a format of a student sponsorship letter (UK),thanks a million!!!
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by mizztee(f): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by vikiviko(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2007
If your dad is your sponsor then you must provide evidence of his funds.

Bank statements are not the only source of funds, your father could have properties, investments, insurance that stand in lieu of physical cash.

I have a better solution to your problem if you contact me
Re: Writing Sponsorship Letter by Flow70: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
@vikiviko

I sent you an email two days ago, could you please check and get back to me

I'll gladly appreciate your response.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Any Unskilled Work In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.