Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain (1000 Views)

Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by IBEXY(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
In this shocking video, police are seen brutally beating up migrants. Clearly some of them are dead or close to death. The amount of hate in this video is just too much. How is this different from the concentration camps of Hitler Germany?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9a-BFMBQ4

1 Like

Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is real wickedness.
Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by Flamethehussler: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
i rather stay Naija than try to enter oyibo place illegally

1 Like

Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
who gives a damn, the south east youths were beaten and killed almost in the same way by buhari, every other tribes supported him and cheered him up. Move on..
Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by tunjiajayi: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
who gives a damn, the south east youths were beaten and killed almost in the same way by buhari, every other tribes supported him and cheered him up. Move on..

I am sure you are very ugly person reason your reasoning is ugly.

Tuehh kelebe angry

1 Like

Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
tunjiajayi:

I am sure you are very ugly person reason your reasoning is ugly.

Tuehh kelebe angry
Uglier than your papa and more wowo than your mama. Show your picture, let's know who pinned ugliness pass.. Ebule turu ime gi!
Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by tunjiajayi: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Uglier than your papa and more wowo than your mama. Show your picture, let's know who pinned ugliness pass.. Ebule turu ime gi!

It's only if you are a bastard that you won't resemble your hairy Quasimodo father, well you might as well be one as your yam legged stub nosed mum was the village olosho back then, heard she still peddle her trade near the akpu market, as the smell of akpu subdues your mother's stench.

Omo ale.
Re: Over 20 African Migrants Killed On Video At The Border Of Morocco/Spain by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
tunjiajayi:

It's only if you are a bastard that you won't resemble your hairy Quasimodo father, well you might as well be one as your yam legged stub nosed mum was the village olosho back then, heard she still peddle her trade near the akpu market, as the smell of akpu subdues your mother's stench.

Omo ale.
drop your picture let's see if truly your father impregnated your mum to bring you into this world or maybe he is taking care of an abandoned sperm. Ask your mom how you came into the world, you won't be surprise on what you will hear.. She didn't tell you that she tried flushing you out several times and it refuses to go and here you are reasoning upside down.. Who knows if you doesn't have a gene of Ram and human combined together because as I can see from here how dirty you are already. I won't cry your cry; oya cry it alone but ask your mother those questions up there.. You needs to ascertain your root.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo, Trending Video Of Ex- Militant Leader, Asari Dokubo & His Entourag / 19-year-old Serial Rapist Arrested In Ebonyi / Native Doctor Attack Odumeje Convoy With Charm, See What He Did (war)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.