Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows (39831 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Zchi1052(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Very terrible.my friend who witnessed this evil act said it was very bad
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by clockwisereport: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nawao
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Obyino: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Only in the shit hole

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by thinkmoney(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
dre11:
…People watched while headers lynched him to death—-eye witness

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/crisis-in-lagos-as-herdsmen-allegedly-kill-bus-conductor-over-death-of-2-cows/
Another thing is that we be coward too for south here. Reprisal attacks do not make sense because the real perpetrators would have long gone, but what did the coward at that area do at that moment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by condralbedez: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vulturebbqgrill what do you have to say about this

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Occurstaem(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
An eye for an eye. They should also be killed ASAP.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by DAwest7: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Too many crisis in the country.
Amoda yekini ogunleke will never be president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by DAwest7: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
condralbedez:
Vulturebbqgrill what do you have to say about this
Amoda yekini ogunleke Aka great grandpa Tilumbu will never be my president NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by nduchucks: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sorry to say that SWers are a bunch of cowards. The crowd watched as one of them was killed in cold blood even though the crowd could have overpowered the assailants.

The same people clamoring for Oduduwa Republic are running around supporting Tinubu and their Kings. Meanwhile Tinubu and the so-called royal fathers should be chased out of their yoruba land and have their residents burnt down. smh

Cowardice gallore!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by condralbedez: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
DAwest7:
Amoda yekini ogunleke Aka great grandpa Tilumbu will never be my president NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen oh
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by ugolightswel1: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
if you over pamper an enemy he becomes a henchman to you.

take the bull by the horn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Okbaba: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Someone is coming to find a way to link this to the coming elections and blame Tinubu for it..

Just wait!

Senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Balkan(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
This story sounds like an attempt to make Tinubu lose the North vote.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Nchenches: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
They were herdsmen from Libya who broke lose after the death of Mumar Ghadafi.
They were supposed to be watched by bystanders during the lynching, after all, if they were attacked, Fulani shall not give power to the SW in 2023.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by nedekid: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
realstars:
I blame the driver who escape to his safty and not to the police, giveing room to fulanis who can now quantify the life of cows to that of humans.
Yeah, we must always find someone to take the blame. We are Nigerians.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Newslink(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Moment a Commercial vehicle ran into two cows at Buhari Estate, Badagry
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcQF15IIqA
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by shigoslim(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lagos is the constraint of wickedness in Yoruba land. I have observed countless of time . Hardly you see retaliate from the Lagos youth.
I swear try this in other Yoruba land u will see swift response from the youth .

Imagine since the inception of Amotekun in southwest only Lagos state hasn't make any progress.
Lagos a retrogressive to Oduduwa Nation.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Fantazy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
I wonder how two people (herdsmen) outran a bus with feet. Or petrol finished?
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by SarkinYarki: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
The painful thing is that the person they killed was just a bystander not even the conductor
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by bikefab(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just imagine what Buhari and his cattle rearer kindred have reduced Nigeria to.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Rawtruth1: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
The man that put Nigerians into this mess because of his selfish ambition is running for president in 2023 and another brother of the stabbers is running too. If you vote any of these two, your sanity needs examination immediately at Yaba left
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Nchenches: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
s[b] ilvoclaira:

Cows life for human life hmmmm

Well If you're gonna accuse me of telling you what you already knew, It's the same song sung with a different truth
Human life for cows: na one Nigeria that was fought for with more than 3 million lives lost during the war.
Which group get sense pass in Nigeria?
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is the barbarian act we're talking about. How could you do this to human because of your roaming cows who lack boundary, not to mention in another region yet you want one Nigeria to continue? You must be smoking weed. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Lifeschampion: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:
So Fulani herdsmen are also in Lagos......... just because of an animal death , They killed a human being........ Fulani herdsmen are so ANIMALISTIC.

And …People watched while headers lynched him to death—-eye witness
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and defend the herdsman.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by henrimoto(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
OVB123:
This is one reason, i hate lagos. How can herders killed somebody and the community youths, couldn't come out to retaliate? This is not good for the centre of exellence.
... This is realy sad and painful to read, where the community youth them dey when those herdsmen dey beat the guy? Person wey comot early in the morning to go look for wetin him and him family go chop
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Splitmind: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
The conductor deserved it, let any bastard son try to harm herdsmen or their property again. angry

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Paulianfa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
This one alone provoke me to my marrow
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by olaniyilukman(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
The facts remain that Lagosians are too weak, how unearthed will you allow Northerners to take you for granted and abuse you anyhow in your state, I trust my state, here in Oyo and Ibadan precisely, the herdsmen will be answering their worldly questions now...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by Theunbothered: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
SporaD8:

Overwhelmed killed them all there!
Two check points yet no rescue attempt until the conductor was killed; only to come out to try to carry the corpse to mortuary!
The same story with Deborah's Death, the Sound Engineer at Lekki etc.
I would have truly believe your overwhelming story; only that, let the victim be of Fulani extraction, even a cobbler or condemn iron scavenger would see the deployment of a platoon within minutes arriving in commandos style, calling for backups, and making countless arrest!
There was a country indeed.

You did not check her profile before engaging.
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by taretoofine(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who has right of way
Re: Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows by rollandben(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don't really have problem with the herd men but the Yoruba residents living around the scene where the innocent Conductor was lynched?
So they beat the guy almost to coma, but God gave him a second chance to be rescued but it was unfortunate People around surrendered his life to Hausa/Fulani.
Yoruba is the most lazy, Coward and good for nothing tribe, all we know is to blabbing for nothing. Its just so unfortunate the guy died just like that. So unfortunate.
RIP

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.