Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) (35521 Views)

Animal Rights Activists In UK Turn Trafalgar Square's Fountains Blood Red (Pics) / The World's Largest Free-flying American Flag Has Been Ripped In Half After A Th / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by kkins25(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
America cannot seem to separate Church from State.. The church, is but a building filled with unconscious humans; yelling to the sky daddy to put food in their mouth, murder their enemies, and place thems above other humans in ladder of life.

It is nothing but a get together for does who blindly believe in and fear Hell. There is nothing loving about them lots. They shit, piss, lie, and die like all other humans.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by ANON333: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
What's the business of males in this protest though, simps and gay bleeps at it again. But anyways they should give these women back their rights, its their body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by AZControversial(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
undecided

'Their body, their choice'........

If only their mothers said the same thing.............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Pyroex(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by GoodIsGod: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Shut up
America has not done 1% of what Nigeria or other African countries have done.
no dey yarn rubbish

Shut your demon invested mouth up. He has the right to his opinion.
Morrron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Pyroex(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
shocked cheesy
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
These people and CNN are more concerned about restoring their rights to abort babies at will than the unending inflation ravaging them!

Americans Sha!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Shut your demon invested mouth up. He has the right to his opinion.

I am a Morrron.

And she has a right to her opinion too.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by WatchYourSix: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

A woman has a right over her body and whatever is growing inside.

These Male-majority Jury that delivered this anti-woman judgment is satanic and must be resisted by women worldwide

You cant force a woman to carry a pregnancy she aint willing to carry. Its her body, she can do whatever she likes with it.

Women should do wateva they like with their bodies.. hiw about doing something right like using protection when they are not ready to have babies...

U people dont know that all the state looks at are the numbers..money money money..

Do you know the financial implication of legalizing abortion..??
.it means that the state/NHS will have to be responsible for flushing the outcomes of spreading legs like rumour everywhere when we could have all been responsible by using cóndoms.....

Private Companies will also be forced to insure their staff to cover abortion...

Who controls sex?? Nobody...

The state and your company cant tell you when to fvck...But you want state and your employer to pay for the removal of the unwanted product of your negligence in not using protection....

Make una welldone oooo

5 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by koolaid87: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=114209957]I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

We are truly living in the Last of the Last Moments.
Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.
[/quote

Baba, pls make sure you cleared all your debts before going to heaven ooo
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:
When you chop belleful, na bekun-bekun be the next thing to look for.
That is why they are first world and you are third world.

Keep suffering and smiling.

5 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation
Nomerica is a perfect replica of sodom and Gomorrah, where the old and young have seared their hearts with hot iron and are fully given to evil, Wickedness and abominations

Very very Soon, in a moment and twinkling of an eye, all who are Saved and washed in the blood of JESUS Christ will “put on immortal incorruptibility” and forever be with the Lord.

I guess the time of the gentiles is coming to an end eh?
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
I can Stake my life that Nomerica is the " Mystery Babylon" which will be brought to ruins, Foretold by John the Beloved in book of revelation

I reason with you Sir! But if you consider what is going on in Nigeria, I do not agree that we are better than the USA, even though we carry religion on our heads like we really know God! There is no immorality or evil practised in USA which is not practised in Nigeria!
Remember what Jesus said: not all those who call me Lord, Lord shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the Will of my Father.
If you will be sincere Sir, what percentage of Nigerians actually do the Will of God?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
CSTRR:

That is why they are first world and you are third world.

Keep suffering and smiling.

Might wanna double check the location again mate grin
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by GoodIsGod: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

And she has a right to her opinion too. Although my father as an animal that he is drugged my mum to abort me as a fetus. My mum as a professional Ashawo beat my dad to it. She made a mistake though.
I am now a junkie and a mental patient. So pathetic.

I guess you are right. Sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Give the women their rights to abort.
Their body, their choice.

Imagine if every time you nut inside a woman, it is almost certain you would be a father in 9 months time, and nothing will be done.

Scary thoughts.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Even Nigeria needs that abortion rights since yesterday.

Countless females in Nigeria are losing their lives everday to quackery.

A Nigerian woman should be able to walk into a federal medical center and get an abortion.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Same thing they blame trump for doing when he lost o.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

And she has a right to her opinion too. Although my wretched father is an animal , a babooon to be precise that he drugged my kobo kobo whorish mum to abort me as a fetus. My mum is a professional Ashawo kobo kobo and beat my gay prostitoot dad to it. She made a mistake though.
I am now a tramadol junkie and a severe mental patient. So pathetic.

I guess you are right. Sorry. grin

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
jimetagambo:

And she has a right to her opinion too.

Even Isreal is entering the 21st century.

The right to chop and clean mouth is a basic human right.

*pardon the humour*

4 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by jimetagambo: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Even Isreal is entering the 21st century.

The right to chop and clean mouth is a basic human right.

*pardon the humour*
Don't mind the hypocrites. Last time I was in Nigeria, almost every 1mile long street had atleast 3 churches and 2 mosques on it, yet Satan (the devil) has made the country it's footstool and Lords supreme over the country.

Instead of righteousness2/holiness2 to pray for his country, he wants to develop high blood pressure on-top US matter grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

is it until your grandchildren come to NL and see how dumb you’re before you receive sense every small thing you quote bible I know say you no go get work and be waiting for end time

5 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by edosignature(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
These are lost & Pervert generations.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Steep(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
All this things shows the decay of the human nature.
The human heart craves after sin continuously.
But God is a holy and righteous God who does not tolerate sin not a tiny little sin.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Your god asked men to go on a killing spree on children and infants in your story book called Bible. Worry about that first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by edosignature(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Abortion... Created in God's image but kill by the free will of Man.

May God Almighty forgive us our secret faults.
Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CSTRR: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
edosignature:
These are lost & Pervert generations.
Bullshitt.
Men need to be able to nut in a woman with the full confidence that she will take care of it.

Nothing perverse about that.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Annie001:

Na this mind mentality make una get kids roaming round the street rendering themselves useless and useful for skull miners.
Nobody should be made to have babies they don't want to have.
They end of becoming a menace to the society.
And please don't preach to me about condoms because condoms have failed numerous times

Has abstinence failed or has it been outlawed?

Are condoms the only birth control methods in existence?

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by Shascky33: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Shut up
America has not done 1% of what Nigeria or other African countries have done.
no dey yarn rubbish
Nigeria didnt drop hiroshima and nagasaki, nigeria didnt invade and destablize the middle east and libya. Nigeria doesnt do transgender surgeries nor perform gay weddings.

1 Like

Re: Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Many Christian men are against abortion until they get an unwanted pregnancy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia / Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.