Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric (582 Views)

Two Countries That Have Not Been Invited For Queen Elizabeth's Burial / Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / The Two Countries With The Strongest Military Strength In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Jsabigi: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
On Friday, Iran became the latest Country to officially submitte request to join the block; Brazil, Russia, India and China commonly known as BRIC.
This followed the application by Argentina recently.
Recall that the bloc, through the instrumentality of Russian Techs had created their Financial Messaging system to replace the western controlled SWIFT where Russia has been banned following the lunch of Special Military Operation in Ukraine.
Also, the block is urgently working on a common global exchange currency.
The Argentine President noted that their is need to create a mechanism to replace the private instructions that are operating by and for for the interests of the West.
It is quite interesting to see how the international politics is taking a new shape and soon, we may witness a new world order that might oversee the collapse of imperialism.

3 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by seunny4lif(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Iran, with a population of approximately 86 million people, and Argentina, with a population of approximately 46 million people, have both applied to join the BRICS.

Why can't AU function like EU as AU should have their own banking system, currency, good railway networks etc
We are over 1B people in AU, why are they waiting and if AU refused to function then ECOWAS should take over and function very well.
I Can't even take train from Lagos to Dakar yet I can take train from London via Moscow to Beijing

7 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Let pray for Africans to wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Drenimarcus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Iran, with a population of approximately 86 million people, and Argentina, with a population of approximately 46 million people, have both applied to join the BRICS.

Why can't AU function like EU as AU should have their own banking system, currency, good railway networks etc
We are over 1B people in AU, why are they waiting and if AU refused to function then ECOWAS should take over and function very well.
I Can't even take train from Lagos to Dakar yet I can take train from London via Moscow to Beijing

Foolish people. It is even EU dictating to them not to buy fertilizers.

Look at Latin America and the Gulf countries calling collective west bluff.

This is the time to start fighting for our own interests too. I say it again, we need to kill all these leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by seunny4lif(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

This is the time to start fighting for our own interests too. I say it again, we need to kill all these leaders.
Imagine the billions of Dollars Nigeria could have made if only we have a functioning refineries.
All the Gulf nations are cashing out big time and that the reason even USA biggest allies which are Gulf nations refused to sanction Russia and Saudi last month increased the price of oil by additional $2.

Africa is blessed but we have looters as leaders.
This war should be an eye opener to AU, our own interests should be number 1 not EU or USA.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by panafrican(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Argentina is racist. They should not join.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by panafrican(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Imagine the billions of Dollars Nigeria could have made if only we have a functioning refineries.
All the Gulf nations are cashing out big time and that the reason even USA biggest allies which are Gulf nations refused to sanction Russia and Saudi last month increased the price of oil by additional $2.

This war should be an eye opener to AU, our own interests should be number 1 not EU or USA.
Stop whining. The industrial revolution started in Europe in the early 1760s. We African became independent in the 1960, i.e. 200 years later.WE cannot have everything Europeans have at this present time in terms of technology.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Drenimarcus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

Today France told US that Saudi and UAE are not going to produce more oil neither will Iran nor Venezuela. India making massive money from oil sales even when they are not a oil producing nation.

African leaders all have their properties in the west, their kids in the west. They give a zilch about what happens to the motherland.

Iran and Argentina has applied for BRICS today, every country is fighting for their own interests but not Africans. Na to deh apply for loans we sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by seunny4lif(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
panafrican:

Stop whining. The industrial revolution started in Europe in the early 1760s. We African became independent in the 1960, i.e. 200 years later.WE cannot have everything Europeans have at this present time in terms of technology.
Stop it there
South Korea got independent same time like us and even went into full war.
We can develop but looting and stealing by our leaders is the biggest problem.
Look at the Gulf nations today

6 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by seunny4lif(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Today France told US that Saudi and UAE are not going to produce more oil neither will Iran nor Venezuela. India making massive money from oil sales even when they are not a oil producing nation.

African leaders all have their properties in the west, their kids in the west. They give a zilch about what happens to the motherland.

Iran and Argentina has applied for BRICS today, every country is fighting for their own interests but not Africans. Na to deh apply for loans we sabi.
They will borrow loans and use the money to buy properties in London and Paris angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Drenimarcus(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

They will borrow loans and use the money to buy properties in London and Paris angry angry

Yeah! And part of the money goes back to the west while crumbs are thrown to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by seunny4lif(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Yeah! And part of the money goes back to the west while crumbs are thrown to the masses.

If you tell anyone, that you are Nigerian, they will tell you Nigeria is very rich cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by saxywale1: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
See countries sef Iran lol

Soon the Talibans in Afghanistan would send in their own application as well.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by saxywale1: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2022
panafrican:
Argentina is racist. They should not join.
I agree with you. Argentina exterminated it's black population and saved alot of Nazis from the allies after the 2nd world war.

1 Like

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by saxywale1: 1:38am On Jun 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol. True, Funny and sad at the same time.
Africa especially Nigeria is worse. Small headache, they will fly to London and Paris.

2 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Appleyard(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

There is ongoing talk of ECOWAS single currency. As for the AU, I don't know what they're waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by Appleyard(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I don't know why I'm having this feeling that this coming election will look like June 12.

2 Likes

Re: Two Countries Have Applied To Join Bric by kiddkash(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ecowas countries tried to implement it last year, it was called Eco.
but France opposed it, saying since 8 west African countries used CFa, then they should all use CFa, then people started
insulting France that we are sovereign nation and should do what we want to improve our countries.
but France said since they colonized them, they are still under their protectorate

Gaddafi tried it, and they killed him, Kwame Nkrumah tried it and was killed, Abacha tried it and was killed.
the west are very wicked and greedy people

they care about themselves, they reap us off from what will better us and then give us pocket money (USAID, UKAID)

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Russian Foreign Minister Tells West To Stay Out Of War In Ukraine / Putin Quietly Signals He Is Open To A Cease-fire / Un Revises And Tones Down Drc 'genocide' Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.