Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake (341 Views)

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by AmancalledGod: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello good evening guy's, please i really need your ideas on this, I'm a serving corper in one of the private school in the East, right now leaving here in the East is way to expensive for someone, comparing the fact that our allawee is not that enough, to Carter for somethings and bills, a friend suggested i start
a road side popcorn business, that is a kind of profitable and lucrative, please guy's how well do you guy's see the idea, as I'm budgeting like 50k to start up, is it profitable that much as he said, i don't want to make a mistake, as this is my first time setting up a small scale of business..
Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by VictoryAssured: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Hello good evening guy's, please i really need your ideas on this, I'm a serving corper in one of the private school in the East, right now leaving here in the East is way to expensive for someone, comparing the fact that our allawee is not that enough, to Carter for somethings and bills, a friend suggested i start
a road side popcorn business, that is a kind of profitable and lucrative, please guy's how well do you guy's see the idea, as I'm budgeting like 50k to start up, is it profitable that much as he said, i don't want to make a mistake, as this is my first time setting up a small scale of business..

Business is risked involved. Try it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by clerkent(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmancalledGod:
if you will be selling close to school or market place it will be lucrative

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by AmancalledGod: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
VictoryAssured:

Business is risked involved. Try it.
you are right, i will consider that thanks
Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by Seniorwriter(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Be wise(you don't seem wise from your write-up)...As a copper the opportunities for income means are endless possibilities as long as you can grow a strong self esteem. Rather than waste #50k on a popcorn business I'll suggest you take a walk to any consumables factory around where you are located and broker a deal to have their product sold in the schools around where you are serving.
Recently I brokered with a sausage roll principal and after much negotiations i settled for $.30cent(#165) commission per dozen sold to the links(schools & vendors) I provide as sales points ...right now I have secured 100 sales points that buy a dozen weekly that's @least #16k commission weekly from the deal which is barely two months in progress.
So try put on your thinking cap and start earning lucratively with OPM.
The second suggestion I'll give is you can learn how to earn with your WhatsApp which is the new earning rave of the moment! A secret earning way.

AmancalledGod:
How can i earn through WhatsApp please teach me??
Yes I can but the fee for the 2 weeks training is $50 or it's equivalent.. payable twice or thrice after an initial upfront of $15 (or it's naira equivalent)...let me know your stance.
Imagine having @least 100 peeps(locals & foreigners alike) that subscribe with as little $1 to be on your WhatsApp group for the contents you'll be dishing out to them.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by Cypress042(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Is profitable depending on your location, but have this at the back of your mind that everything we do in life requires risk cool
Re: Please Help Me Is My First Time, As I Don't Want To Make A Mistake by AmancalledGod: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Be wise(you don't seem wise from your write-up)...As a copper the opportunities for income means are endless possibilities as long as you can grow a strong self esteem. Rather than waste #50k on a popcorn business I'll suggest you take a walk to any consumables factory around where you are located and broker a deal to have their product sold in the schools around where you are serving.
Recently I brokered with a sausage roll principal and after much negotiations i settled for $.30cent(#165) commission per dozen sold to the links(schools & vendors) I provide as sales points ...right now I have secured 100 sales points that buy a dozen weekly that's @least #16k commission weekly from the deal which is barely two months in progress.
So try put on your thinking cap and start earning lucratively with OPM.
The second suggestion I'll give is you can learn how to earn with your WhatsApp which is the new earning rave of the moment! A secret earning way.

@Seniorwriter
How can i earn through WhatsApp please teach me??

(1) (Reply)

?? / International Number Update / Make Money Daily Performing Simple Task On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.