Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man (29674 Views)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Venymen(m): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2022
See wetin cabal priest do u
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Billygee2u: 3:16am On Jun 29, 2022
post=114237303:
“I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Fr. Mbaka is called back and Adoration Ministry is reopened” – Nigerian man says.

A Nigerian Man, Akanchawa Orba has said he will not worship at Catholic church until Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry is reopened, Reports.

"I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Rev fr mbaka is called back and adoration ministry is reopened" he wrote on Facebook, As Sighted By on Tuesday, June 28.

The Catholic Priest had announced the shutdown of the Adoration Ministry following the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

Recall that the cleric described Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, as being too stingy and unfit to be the next President of Nigeria.

Following the public outburst, Onaga sanctioned Mbaka and directed the shutdown of his ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

See Photo And His Reaction On Facebook As Obtained By Below:
Isn't it your business ?Does it concern us?
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Billygee2u: 3:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Rubbish. If you like go and worship cow no one sends you. Mbaka flouted the rules and was punished accordingly.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by henrydav: 3:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Your decision though. buy if one person no come market, market poeple no go know

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by mkpurumma090(f): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Mere facebook Ranting as usual cheesy

I doubt if this man's ranting would pass the facebook group he posted it.

What would a small Rat do to a bag of rice

Nothing undecided

At least his ranting has passed Nairaland Forum

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by ogbuefi677(m): 5:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Jman06:
Catholic church is like a big market, the absence of one person is not noticed.
Eke market doen not notice the absence of one particular trader

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by toujurs: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Basicend:

Are you ok at all?

What is poor man. . What has rich or poor got to do with God's house or business?

Do you think God really rates us by financial figures? Shame on you and your mentality.
it's the audacity he had, to feel people actually cares if he stopped attending the Catholic church.

Yes, God don't, but i am doing that right now.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Cypress042(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2022
mkpurumma090:

At least his ranting has passed Nairaland Forum
Another chronic supporter spotted from afar grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by SunTzu123(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
It simply means you have NO relationship with God. Your relationship is with Fr Mbaka. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by offiahvictor(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is he worshiping Mbaka or God Or Catholic church?
The man is a drunk.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Owologbo(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Rubbish. If you like go and worship cow no one sends you. Mbaka flouted the rules and was punished accordingly.
He can convert to any Christian denomination of his choice.
In Catholic Church, we don't beg people to be Catholics.
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by munafav(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2022
My brother Ariaria market no know people wey come ooo.. If you like come if you like no come na your matter be that.. Catholic church no send you at all...
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Alvino1(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Oga if you like ehh no worship for life again... una go just dey blinded in followship... because Mbaka your Lord was cautioned for doubling as a priest and a politician, you vex.... baba go sit down abeg
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by kemjoe: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
And how does that affect the church? Fr. Mbaka is not just a priest but that of the Catholic church that has its ways. He accountable to his bishop and must obey the church's authority even if he has a contrary opinion.
I am sure that if he is well grounded in the church he would not even consider what he said but go to the nearest Catholic church to worship or is he worshipping Fr. Mbaka?
post=114237303:
“I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Fr. Mbaka is called back and Adoration Ministry is reopened” – Nigerian man says.

A Nigerian Man, Akanchawa Orba has said he will not worship at Catholic church until Rev. Fr. Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry is reopened, Reports.

"I will not worship at Catholic Church again until Rev fr mbaka is called back and adoration ministry is reopened" he wrote on Facebook, As Sighted By on Tuesday, June 28.

The Catholic Priest had announced the shutdown of the Adoration Ministry following the order given to him by the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Calistus Onaga to embark on a one-month retreat.

Recall that the cleric described Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, as being too stingy and unfit to be the next President of Nigeria.

Following the public outburst, Onaga sanctioned Mbaka and directed the shutdown of his ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.

See Photo And His Reaction On Facebook As Obtained By Below:
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by Jman06(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Eke market doen not notice the absence of one particular trader
I ji ya!
Re: Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man by BluntCrazeMan: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
This One Is Worshipping Mbaka..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.