Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (29638 Views)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by LiveFromNaija1: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8232486_bishopoyedepodeclaringshiloh2018_jpeg52e375cbcd940c2614e81fea97ae5d6b

All you need to know about Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) Shiloh convention.

What is Shiloh?
Shiloh is an annual spiritual exercise by the Megachurch Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly addressed as Winners Chapel. The annual event is a fulfillment of God’s word in Joshua 18:1;

And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assemble together at Shiloh and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

The meaning of Shiloh
In the days of old, Shiloh was the major place of worship for the Israelites. It is sometimes translated to mean peaceable. Shiloh is a place of rest – where God gives his beloved rest from all the troubles of life.
From the days of old, the name Shiloh has been synonymous with miracles, break-through, dominion, and even victory, as God always ensured the Children of Israel were victorious when they worshipped Him at Shiloh. Till today, God is still working miracles at Shiloh!

Miracles at Shiloh
God has always worked miracles through his chosen Prophets at Shiloh. According to Joshua 18:1, the Israelites were victorious after Joshua led them to worship at Shiloh. Also, in the account of Elknah and Peninnah in 1 Samuel 1, it was at Shiloh God wiped Peninnah’s tears by granting her request for a son, using his Prophet Eli to open her barren womb. She later conceived and gave birth to Samuel, who grew up to be upright, and was mightily used by God.

God is still working miracles at Shiloh. This time he chooses to us His Prophet Bishop David O. Oyedepo, the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide.

God is still working miracles at Shiloh. This time he chooses to us His Prophet Bishop David O. Oyedepo, the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide.

Since inception, there have been countless testimonies at the Living Faith Church annual Shiloh convention, be it at the live venue at Canaanland, Ota to remote satellite locations across the globe and even online.
Its been such that there has always not been enough time to share the testimonies of miracles, as the custom of the commision gives every testifier just a minute to share what God has done for them, obviously, this is due to time restrictions.

The commission’s Press Publicity Service group tries as much to capture some of the unshared testimonies, but most are unaccounted for as Shiloh’s is attended by millions of people across the globe both online and offline.
Some of the recorded testimonies at Shiloh includes; healings from illnesses such as HIV, cancer, glaucoma, diabetes, asthma, spinal cord injury, pneumonia, deliverance from; spiritual attacks, death, miracle; marriages, jobs, babies, freedom from; poverty, addictions, etc.
Indeed, “When God wants to wipe the tears of his people, he doesn’t use handkerchief – he uses miracles”.

When God wants to wipe the tears of his people, he doesn’t use handkerchief – he uses miracles

Shiloh 2018 Theme & Date
As declared by God’s prophet, the Presiding Bishop of the church. The theme for Shiloh 2018 is “Dominion” and the date is December 4th to December 9th, 2018.
The man of the miraculous, Bishop David O. Oyedepo has assured God’s people that;

“Every participant at Shiloh 2018 shall have definite encounters with the word (of God) for their supernatural change of story.”
Whether they’re attending at the convention ground at Canaanland, Ota, remote satellite locations across the globe or even online via the live stream. According to him,

“Shiloh is an ordained platform for the conferment of dominion upon God’s people”

How to partake in Shiloh 2018
The spiritual exercise is scheduled to hold at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota – Living Faith Church Worldwide, A.k.A Winners Chapel International world headquarters from December 4th – 9th, 2018.

The convention ground is always filled to the brim, and as such, some serious-minded participants make themselves available at the convention ground days to the event.
The spiritual exercise is also transmitted via satellite and streamed across branches of the church.

Shiloh 2018 live streaming
The live video streaming can be joined on Nigeria’s prominent live streaming platform LiveFromNaija on the Shiloh 2018 live streaming page, YouTube, the church website and across other media outlets/websites. Participants who prefer to listen in can do so on Domi Radio, the official internet radio station of the church.

Making the most of Shiloh
The church has provided the public with a Prayer guide to help them make the most of Shiloh. The Shiloh prayer and intercessory guidelines direct the public on how to pray to God Almighty to grant their request at Shiloh. You can download the guide here

Shiloh live coverage & news
For Shiloh live coverage, news & updates, please visit the Shiloh 2018 page

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh-2018/

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by amaniro: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

Shiloh praise is something I'll not miss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sukafia(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2018
This is the most detailed post I've read on Nairaland. God bless you
I watched Shiloh on your platform last year, it's good to know you're still live streaming it this year. Great jobs guys

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sukafia(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Oga mods, come chi chum chin. grin

cc; Lalasticlala, OAM4J

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by dollytino4real(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
I am there already my dominion is sure

9 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mitchell847: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
wow amazing

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Jaynom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
But GOD Himself DESTROYED SHILOH!

Jeremiah 7:14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

My Question is > Do we know better than God? lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by moscobabs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
H
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by seunlly(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let me book here in case something important come up.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by kobabe(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
The guy below me has something important to say
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Toluchenko(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Bustincole(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Holy Holy Holy

Holy is da Lord

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let me park my Lolls Loyce here.
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by koolgee(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Great

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mknigeriagreat: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
May the Lord show Himself to His people and myself during the convention in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ama go live this time around

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by OCTAVO: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wonderful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sukerefakere(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by eabiode: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
LiveFromNaija1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8232486_bishopoyedepodeclaringshiloh2018_jpeg52e375cbcd940c2614e81fea97ae5d6b

All you need to know about Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) Shiloh convention.

What is Shiloh?
Shiloh is an annual spiritual exercise by the Megachurch Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly addressed as Winners Chapel. The annual event is a fulfillment of God’s word in Joshua 18:1;

The meaning of Shiloh
In the days of old, Shiloh was the major place of worship for the Israelites. It is sometimes translated to mean peaceable. Shiloh is a place of rest – where God gives his beloved rest from all the troubles of life.
From the days of old, the name Shiloh has been synonymous with miracles, break-through, dominion, and even victory, as God always ensured the Children of Israel were victorious when they worshipped Him at Shiloh. Till today, God is still working miracles at Shiloh!

Miracles at Shiloh
God has always worked miracles through his chosen Prophets at Shiloh. According to Joshua 18:1, the Israelites were victorious after Joshua led them to worship at Shiloh. Also, in the account of Elknah and Peninnah in 1 Samuel 1, it was at Shiloh God wiped Peninnah’s tears by granting her request for a son, using his Prophet Eli to open her barren womb. She later conceived and gave birth to Samuel, who grew up to be upright, and was mightily used by God.

Since inception, there have been countless testimonies at the Living Faith Church annual Shiloh convention, be it at the live venue at Canaanland, Ota to remote satellite locations across the globe and even online.
Its been such that there has always not been enough time to share the testimonies of miracles, as the custom of the commision gives every testifier just a minute to share what God has done for them, obviously, this is due to time restrictions.

The commission’s Press Publicity Service group tries as much to capture some of the unshared testimonies, but most are unaccounted for as Shiloh’s is attended by millions of people across the globe both online and offline.
Some of the recorded testimonies at Shiloh includes; healings from illnesses such as HIV, cancer, glaucoma, diabetes, asthma, spinal cord injury, pneumonia, deliverance from; spiritual attacks, death, miracle; marriages, jobs, babies, freedom from; poverty, addictions, etc.
Indeed, “When God wants to wipe the tears of his people, he doesn’t use handkerchief – he uses miracles”.

Shiloh 2018 Theme & Date
As declared by God’s prophet, the Presiding Bishop of the church. The theme for Shiloh 2018 is “Dominion” and the date is December 4th to December 9th, 2018.
The man of the miraculous, Bishop David O. Oyedepo has assured God’s people that;

Whether they’re attending at the convention ground at Canaanland, Ota, remote satellite locations across the globe or even online via the live stream. According to him,

How to partake in Shiloh 2018
The spiritual exercise is scheduled to hold at Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota – Living Faith Church Worldwide, A.k.A Winners Chapel International world headquarters from December 4th – 9th, 2018.

The convention ground is always filled to the brim, and as such, some serious-minded participants make themselves available at the convention ground days to the event.
The spiritual exercise is also transmitted via satellite and streamed across branches of the church.

Shiloh 2018 live streaming
The live video streaming can be joined on Nigeria’s prominent live streaming platform LiveFromNaija on the Shiloh 2018 live streaming page, YouTube, the church website and across other media outlets/websites. Participants who prefer to listen in can do so on Domi Radio, the official internet radio station of the church.

Making the most of Shiloh
The church has provided the public with a Prayer guide to help them make the most of Shiloh. The Shiloh prayer and intercessory guidelines direct the public on how to pray to God Almighty to grant their request at Shiloh. You can download the guide here

Shiloh live coverage & news
For Shiloh live coverage, news & updates, please visit the Shiloh 2018 page

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh-2018/
We die here! Shiloh all the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by obembet(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by bazzyblings: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Godofshiloh , visit me Suddenly ... I am in for an enviable change of levels

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by mayorall(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's my Dominion...Glory..

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by brodalikeme(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
A season when God almighty pours His on prepared vessels.

Father we give you the glory, honour and praise.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by bknight: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by SaintHilary(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Make I carry chair sidan for here as Nigeria work environment no dey allow person go dis kind tins
If you know you won't make it I'm giving out Dominion chairs here mk we sef dey see front

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by ollah2: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaynom:
But GOD Himself DESTROYED SHILOH!

Jeremiah 7:14 So just as I destroyed Shiloh, I will now destroy this Temple that bears my name, this Temple that you trust in for help, this place that I gave to you and your ancestors.

My Question is > Do we know better than God? lipsrsealed

That was the old God. The new God has rebuilt Shiloh and embraced it in its entirety.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Emeka71(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
dollytino4real:
Have they undecided
dollytino4real:
Have they started Shiloh 2018?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy go forth ye spinsters that is scorned and rejected, stretch forth thine hands and cry to the skies as your beloved husbands come for thee.

disclaimer: if you don't get your own spouse this year, check back next year. thanks

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by boboenny: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Any small scale hotels for lodging throughout the programme and how much are they? Or can people sleep on the camp ground or auditorium?
Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
ollah2:

That was the old God. The new God has rebuilt Shiloh and embraced it in its entirety.
"old God, new God "

but God never changes, so where in the Bible did you get this your own teaching

if thunder strikes you now, they will blame your villagers.
will you just shut up!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sevo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Where are the haters nah?? Dem daddy freeze crew....where una dey!?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Sirheny007(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
I have come as a watchdog into this thread.
I have no interest for or against people who worship with winners,
or Shiloh - whatever it is.
I shall however not hesitate to bite or attack any post i find 'religiously ridiculous', or one which is bereft of logic.

Following.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.