Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. (1448 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Is it cut coat you coat according to your size? Or grow from whatever apartment; be it Face me and face you, a room self con., a wing or 2 bedroom and above, or new couple must ensure they get 2 bedroom and above.

Kindly, share how you overcome that challenges, especially low earners, how God bless you and increase your family materially,

Or must a couple wait till they have it all rosy before they walk down the aisle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
A bunga.....
Yeeee.....who slap me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
A bunga.....
Yeeee.....who slap me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dry? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dry? undecided
I understand.... you're an average Nigerian, very immune to jokes

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Cypress042(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
One room, Safe contain.

Anyways, I thank God for where i am today smiley
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Was that supposed to make me laugh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Was that supposed to make me laugh?
Not really. Was supposed to make you wet
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Not really. Was supposed to make you wet
GIBBERISH..

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

GIBBERISH..
Oh I forgot... it's only money that can do that to you
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oh I forgot... it's only money that can do that to you
Just pulling ya leg..work on your emotions.. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just pulling ya leg..work on your emotions.. grin
Hahaha....now I get you
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Hahaha....now I get you
Good..how are ya?
You can choose not to respond... grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cypress042:
One room, Safe contain.

Anyways, I thank God for where i am today smiley

Glory to God.... House rent keep on increasing in geometric sequence while Finances are moving in a linear sequence.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..how are ya?
You can choose not to respond... grin
If I'm doing bad, I wouldn't have responded.
How are you?
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Payperboii(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
If you can afford a 3 bedroom flat. I take God name beg you please go for one bedroom flat.
You can afford it doesn't mean you should get it.
Life is hard. Live poor while maintaining a healthy savings and investment culture.
Marriage no be joke. Cohabitation na just play

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

If I'm doing bad, I wouldn't have responded.
How are you?
Thanks.. grin
Been longing to ask ya..how did ya come up with this moniker of yours?

Really a dispatcher?
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Cypress042(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Textra:

Glory to God.... House rent keep on increasing in geometric sequence while Finances are moving in a linear sequence.

Absolutely true, But with God we'd push through all that smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks.. grin
Been longing to ask ya..how did ya come up with this moniker of yours?

Really a dispatcher?
yes. Except I run the business. But as you can say, once a dispatcher, always a dispatcher
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
yes. Except I run the business. But as you can say, once a dispatcher, always a dispatcher
Good.. thanks for the clarification tho I intruded.. grin
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by DispatcherLagos: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good.. thanks for the clarification tho I intruded.. grin
you're most welcome.
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Payperboii:
If you can afford a 3 bedroom flat. I take God name beg you please go for one bedroom flat.
You can afford it doesn't mean you should get it.
Life is hard. Live poor while maintaining a healthy savings and investment culture.
Marriage no be joke. Cohabitation na just play

Brilliantly said.
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by ibechris(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2022
I started with two bedroom.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
ibechris:
I started with two bedroom.

That's cool.
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Lamanii22(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Firstly I would really like to commend those that are paying house rent even if it's face me I face you you guys are doing a great job! I am newly marriage but I live with my in-laws currently, they are really kind enough to accommodate us... If we are to rent an apartment right now we would only be able to afford a self-con....

I would advice that one shouldn't jump into marriage if you are not financially stable.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lamanii22:
Firstly I would really like to commend those that are paying house rent even if it's face me I face you you guys are doing a great job! I am newly marriage but I live with my in-laws currently, they are really kind enough to accommodate us... If we are to rent an apartment right now we would only be able to afford a self-con....

I would advice that one shouldn't jump into marriage if you are not financially stable.....

What so you mean by jump into marriage?
The WHEN of Financial stability is something one can't really predict. Will you advice a man or woman to continue hustling till he is 40 or 45 because the money is not fortcoming in a huge way yet?
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Lamanii22(f): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Would you rather landlord keep disturbing you to pay their money?
Textra:

What so you mean by jump into marriage?
The WHEN of Financial stability is something one can't really predict. Will you advice a man or woman to continue hustling till he is 40 or 45 because the money is not fortcoming in a huge way yet?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Textra(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lamanii22:
Would you rather landlord keep disturbing you to pay their money?

Two different things.
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2022
Marriage nor be by force. If you never hold your side, comot body.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Majikman(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Marriage nor be by force. If you never hold your side, comot body.

Gbam!
Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Err...the joke is actually VERY dry embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Esthered: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
It was a distant marriage initially and hubby lived in what is called face me I face you in Lagos but passage house in Benin. I moved in with him after 18 months of marriage and I was 3 months gone with our son.
We started house hunting in August and through his colleague we got a 3 bedroom apartment in the same GRA where we were living in a passage house.
We moved in on a Sunday in December and I delivered on the following Tuesday.
My answer to the OP is 4 rooms passage house. People familiar with Benin environs will understand.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. by Nastydroid(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Lost My Twin Boys / Fathers To Get Six Months Of Paternity Leave / Isn't Marriage One Big Stress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.