Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75189 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
First time ever for me to become the Honorable Chairman of First to Comment.

Wow!

But oga Seun, i never see the alert o.

Meanwhile....

Back to the topic.

The answer is NO.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by REALHEAVEN: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?
Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum dad and siblings?

The engine underneath must be lubricated to avoid rusting...did you get that?

Body no be firewood.

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by GOFRONT(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maybe she has plan of opening a shop.....If u know, u know be dat

The last time Amarachi packed into an Apartment in my neighbourhood to live as an Independent lady, she has already turned her room into a guest house where men of different race and species come to pass the night.....

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Kalapizim(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?
Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum dad and siblings?
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.

567 Likes 29 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
there comes a time when people need to become adult and be independent...

415 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sexylassie2(f): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yes, it is OK

Life as a independent lady is beautiful.

299 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
wise man. show ur wisdom... tell the world what u know

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
there comes a time when people need to become adult and be independent...
Even girls?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MJBOLT: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
i dont know if living alone is okay but minding your business is

461 Likes 29 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sexylassie2(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare too sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Are you for real. So is Nigeria a sane society.

As long as a woman is earning, she can live alone.

296 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
REALHEAVEN:

The engine underneath must be lubricated to avoid rusting...did you get that?

Body no be firewood.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
sexylassie2:

Are you for real. So is Nigeria a sane society.

As long as a woman is earning, she can live alone.
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?

whats wrong with girls? dont they have a life too? do you really expect women to stay at their parents place until they have someone in their lives?

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sexylassie2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

Who cares about general impression, my life is my life.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whats wrong with girls? dont they have a life too? do you really expect women to stay at their parents place until they have someone in their lives?
Dont forget that most whores do that too... how do we differentiate?grin

13 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sarang(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Classic dumb question!

Tie her to a tree

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Kalapizim(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U re judgemental yet very empty... if u re used to using such lines to feel fly when u re not making sense then u re worse than a slowpoke
Story !

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sarang:
Classic dumb question!

Tire her to a tree
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
If a teenager can leave her parents house to school in another city or state for years I wonder why a Lady shouldn't leave her parents house to live alone for some years before she's hooked again.

Sometimes I wonder why the Woman is believed not to have/ live a Life of her own in this part of the world, while the one who should be tamed (The Man) is let loose. That's how backward our society is! Very backward!

275 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Dont forget that most whores do that too... how do we differentiate?grin

what you wrote above is not only very narrow minded, it is also very foolish... so because some wh0res live on their own, we should now stop women from living on their own?! what other insecurities do you live by? why would you even take what these women do as a benchmark to what other women must do (or not) in their lives?!??! makes no damn sense!

nobody should live their lives because of the negative actions of others. if you want to move out of your parents house because you wanna be independent and live your life, then DO IT.... simply because thats what you have decided to do, and basta... if insecure/low self esteem ignorant people will compare you to prostitutes then let "them" deal with their deluded mindset.

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above is not only very narrow minded, it is also very foolish... so because some wh0res live on their own, we should now stop women from living on their own?! what other insecurities do you live by? why would you even take what these women do as a benchmark to what other women must do (or not) in their lives?!??! makes no damn sense!

nobody should live their lives because of the negative actions of others. if you want to move out of your parents house because you wanna be independent and live your life, then DO IT.... simply because thats what you have decided to do, and basta... if insecure/low self esteem ignorant people will compare you to prostitutes then let "them" deal with their deluded mindset.
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sarang(f): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise

You’re dumb

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sarang:

You’re dumb
foolish girl ! go back home. stop whoring around. No guy will marry u that way. u re not a wife material. u need ur mothers watchful eyes if u have one.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Chamber2000: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !
Seriously you are dumb. I asked my younger sisters to go rent their own apartment back in 2015 and today it's the best decision we all made.

They can think like matured ladies and a step ahead of your narrow minded type

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !

A) i grew up with loving parents who understand the value of being independent AND an adult. there are things that, as an adult, you CANNOT do in your parents home, thus you need to start flying with your own wings. this has absolutely NOTHING to do with a broken home, and all to do with LIFE.

B) if you actually believe that a child is irresponsible when being independent/mature and living on their own (while many already do that when going to Uni anyway) then you are clearly missing the whole point. you certainly aint thinking straight if you actually believe that you are helping your kids by trying to shield them from the real world... i certainly dont live my life with FEAR and will never teach my kids the same. they need to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, without being cowards because of some fear of trouble or what not.

if you really believe that an adult is safer living with their parents than by themselves then you clearly are living in LALA LAND!

btw i wont even dwell on the fact that the earlier they get their own place, the sooner they can start paying their own mortgages

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Bbbwings: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Na wa for op o
Is your brain paining you¿

58 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

A) i grew up with loving parents who understand the value of being independent AND an adult. there are things that, as an adult, you CANNOT do in your parents home, thus you need to start flying with your own wings. this has absolutely NOTHING to do with a broken home, and all to do with LIFE.

B) if you actually believe that a child is irresponsible when being independent/mature and living on their own (while many already do that when going to Uni anyway) then you are clearly missing the whole point. you certainly aint thinking straight if you actually believe that you are helping your kids by trying to shield them from the real world... i certainly dont live my life with FEAR and will never teach my kids the same. they need to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST, without being cowards because of some fear of trouble or what not.

if you really believe that an adult is safer living with their parents than by themselves then you clearly are living in LALA LAND!

btw i wont even dwell on the fact that the earlier they get their own place, the sooner they can start paying their own mortgages
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

you really talk like an immature scared child or someone who knows nothing about being an adult.... if you believe that a woman must live with her parents before getting married, even if she is pushing 30, then you need serious help!

146 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.