Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. (25082 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by Acehart: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Seek medical attention at a General Hospital immediately
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by mukthar2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
i've gone to the hospital to see a doctor, he said i should be placing him under the early morning sun for about 15 minutes daily, but it's not working either.

I don't think that Doctor was a qualified doctor, though some parents place the baby under early morning sun when they notice such ,but not for a Doctor to prescribed such to u without any treatment.
My advice is get a very good general hospital the baby would be place on incubation for treatment, I no maybe u or ur hubby must donate blood for the baby becos the sickness always cause by mixture of blood, is either the baby much have your own blood Alon or ur hubby alone, but try get a good general hospital to save the baby life pls .
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by fabolousneyo: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Don't stress yourself much ,just buy Augmentin infant drop 20ml and use twice daily ,the bilirubin will drop in few days,try it and go back and run test on the baby to confirm, Try this and thank me later. I used same during my first baby and it worked.. shalom
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by LordGuru1: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2022
shogotermies:

I was in ile-ife when my uncle's wife gave birth. When we got home, we realized he has jaundice. The solutions which grandma recommended, although she was a nurse but she used a combination of some home made solutions
1. You allow your baby get a glimpse of the morning sun, that one around 8 to 10am filled with VIT D, not the crazy sunrays in the afternoon oo
2. You get unripe papaya, you wash it well, you slice it with the bark, endocarp and seeds in it, and soak in water. The baby takes a teaspoon morning and night and the mom take a quarter cup of it daily.
3. To clear the yellow eyes, the mom would occasionally sprinkle her breast milk into his eyes.

I know these maybe dumb, but it was something I witnessed and it worked.
Please trying it is at your own risk and insult. But it works.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by hahn(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Singlelover:
Good morning nairalanders.

my new baby is being affected by jaundice, and all home remedies i've tried didn't work.

i've gone to the hospital to see a doctor, he said i should be placing him under the early morning sun for about 15 minutes daily, but it's not working either.

please i need help on how to cure and get rid of it so my baby can feel better.

whatever suggestion you give will be useful and will go along way, thanks.

Please my baby needs help. Help me to frontpage so i can get help in treating my baby. Thanks

Stay calm and follow your doctor's instructions

Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by simplypriceless: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Firstly, get Ampliclox for kids.

Secondly, you can also use the local herbs for yourselves so it kill the one inside your body and prevent the baby from taking it from you and you can also use it to bath the baby.

Lastly, if it's too much, I don't know your location, if it's Lagos I suggest you take the child to Messi Children Hospital on Lagos island. They are very good and their bill is affordable.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by obynokoko: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Rush your baby to a teaching hospital where they have the facility to handle your baby.forgot these private hospitals with no equipment.thank me later
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by ashantitope: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Take the baby to good hospital or if you want to try home remedies do unripe pawpaw cut into smaller pieces and put in clean 5 little white jerican with clean water and give the baby small small everytime
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by bizzibodi(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Place him under morning & evening sun exposed
Buy blue LED light on over him in d nite
Give him codliver oil
Soak unripe pawpaw give him a teaspoon daily.
Give him enough breast milk or infant formula constantly to help excrete d excess bilirubin.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by bizzibodi(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Place him under morning & evening sun exposed
Buy blue LED light on over him in d nite
Give him codliver oil
Soak unripe pawpaw give him a teaspoon daily.
Give him enough breast milk or infant formula constantly to help excrete d excess bilirubin.
That is how we use home remedies to save us over #200k in hospital phototherapy.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by Lilcyp046(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't know why pregnant mothers love to suffer innocent child.
Drugs they prescribed to you during your monthly or weekly visit in the hospital wen pregnant is for the baby and your health too.

My woman is 8month pregnant and I just discovered she never swallowed even a single doze of her drugs and I found out wia she hide all the drugs gvn to her from 1 to 8 months! Just on Saturday!!

Wen I had my first child, I really suffered. Jaundice, Agu nta, and so many different tins tht my son suffered wen he was delivered 2017 and I spent like hell and thank God for local remedy that saves his life ( but it affected his physical appearance but now he's stronger and more filled with flesh)..

Why suffering innocent children
Why not taking ur meds during pregnancy.
I think it's wickedness..

I'm just waiting till July and I pray I never pass thru hell again like I passed Tru 2017..
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by Sabby4joy: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Just get unripe pawpaw. Don't peel, wash, cut and soak in big eva bottle. After two hours start giving the baby. Give as much as possible and see the result after two days. Telling you from my experience. My twins had jaundice and a Benin woman at the hospital was giving her grandson the pawpaw mixture and she advised us to use. That same day my mum went to the market and we prepare and start giving them. The second day their skin and eyes were getting cleared and we didn't use tht jaundice machine again after the third day everything cleared. That was the end of jaundice. Try it and see

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by DrDunamis(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Singlelover:
Good morning nairalanders.

my new baby is being affected by jaundice, and all home remedies i've tried didn't work.

please i need help on how to cure and get rid of it so my baby can feel better.

whatever suggestion you give will be useful and will go along way, thanks.

Please my baby needs help. Help me to frontpage so i can get help in treating my baby. Thanks
Take your child to the hospital for expert care
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by Mindlog: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
simplypriceless:
Firstly, get Ampliclox for kids.

Secondly, you can also use the local herbs for yourselves so it kill the one inside your body and prevent the baby from taking it from you and you can also use it to bath the baby.

Lastly, if it's too much, I don't know your location, if it's Lagos I suggest you take the child to Messi Children Hospital on Lagos island. They are very good and their bill is affordable.

Ampliclox for a newborn without being prescribed by a paediatrician?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by GloriousGbola: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Ampliclox for a newborn without being prescribed by a paediatrician?

Nigerians are in love with antibiotics. Meanwhile westerners now prescribe them sparingly.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by yemsai(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
abimic:

The Doctor
Lol grin
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Being a biochemist doesn't make you know jack about the clinical significance of jaundice in a neonate bros.

Calling jaundice 'mere' already proves you know nothing about this subject matter .

FYI, uncle biochemist , I'm a Medical Doctor with years of practice under my belt.
Ciao !

Congrats ... Mr medical doctor...

For the hospital to have discharged the baby, it’s most likely a mild jaundice that can be treated at home...

If u don’t know that, then ur medical license is a waste
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by fannybaby(f): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy it is well
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by debbydee(f): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Sabby4joy:
Just get unripe pawpaw. Don't peel, wash, cut and soak in big eva bottle. After two hours start giving the baby. Give as much as possible and see the result after two days. Telling you from my experience. My twins had jaundice and a Benin woman at the hospital was giving her grandson the pawpaw mixture and she advised us to use. That same day my mum went to the market and we prepare and start giving them. The second day their skin and eyes were getting cleared and we didn't use tht jaundice machine again after the third day everything cleared. That was the end of jaundice. Try it and see

Follow this advice. I used it for my children. It works.
Re: My Baby Is Being Strongly Affected By Jaundice, I Need Help And Solution. by sacajawea: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Being a biochemist doesn't make you know jack about the clinical significance of jaundice in a neonate bros.

Calling jaundice 'mere' already proves you know nothing about this subject matter .

FYI, uncle biochemist , I'm a Medical Doctor with years of practice under my belt.
Ciao !
Just reading this, and I just shook my head at his response
What a a stupid Guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.