Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) (56961 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and her husband, Ned Nwoko have welcomed their second child, a baby boy. Announcing the good news on their first child together, Munir's birthday, Nwoko wrote:

It’s a Double celebration today for the family as Moon turns Two years. He’s growing everyday looking forward to the future with so much Enthusiasm. Happy birthday Son. It’s also a delight to announce the arrival of our second son today. Regina and the baby are doing very well in Amman Jordan. Uniquely moon and his baby brother now shares same birth date. The family is over the Moon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfY16rSMMEO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also announcing the birth of her new baby on Instagram with her maternity photoshoot, Mrs Regina Nwoko wrote:

June 29th is indeed a blessed date for me and my family…. With so much joy in my heart, I announce the birth of my second son.

Moon and his younger brother are definitely gonna be each other’s life time companion, partner in crime with an unbreakable bond in Jesus name coupled with the fact that they share same birth day��…. I am so blessed �
@princemunirnwoko you got your best gift and I’m so happy you get very excited when you see babies �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfY_1MqjIis/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Fira09(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
A big congrats to them.

Happy birthday,
It's indeed a double celebration.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Dailymice: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Olaoluwa122: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrat to them...Ned just keep firing on all Regina cylinder...make dem calm down...according to rema

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just dey load load the girl pra pra. Old man abunan

22 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by whytediamond(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Wawuuu. I noticed how everybody is congratulating the same Ned and Regina they mocked for choosing thier own path in life.

Life lesson: BE YOU. As long as you no kill person or break any law.

What people do not understand, they criticize, eventually, they will accept by force.

Congratulations to the Nwokos o jare.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Finneseguy1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Stephengee4all(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Puna must be lashed by the turtle

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Iamicekid(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrats keep securing your place girl

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by plim: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ned the sharp shooter

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Kizzygentle: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
This ned na sharp shooter oooo.. Him no dey born girl...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ned, nobody gives a Bleep about you and your gold digging wife Regina..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by englishmart(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why Ned didn't play in Europe as a striker still baffles me. This guy will effortlessly outshine Lukaku

33 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by PreacherMan007: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
This paedophile is in the news again. Shameless man. Anyways, congratulations grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by abobote: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrats.
I like it when rich people make more babies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by currentflow(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
This man just dey fire any how
Congratulations

But I thought regina celebrated 16th birthday last year grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Cantona05: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Baba no dey give her chance to look outside,bum to bump to bumper

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by DontBullshitMe: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
So, Ned Nwoko dey continuously pour akamu for this girl toto?

Just have money mehn.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by officialwdhtv: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by havenz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
When money dey joy go dey, when money no dey sad go dey .

Joy in my heart over Regina's family, a big congratulations to them. House of soldiers...

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by hollamanng(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Regina can't relate with the word EQUALITY wey all these LOSERS dey shout upandan

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na this kind news I no dey like see NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Manny21: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
This man just dey populate the country at what age? by the time he is 80 years, the boy will still be struggling to gain admission into the university. Grandfather fathering a grandson.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by Warldbest(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
He pays fully for it
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by toxxnoni(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nah man him b

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by underpinna: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
This boy fit do pass him papa o.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo) by revolc: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 / Cossy Orjiakor At Funnybone's Untamed Show (photos) / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.