Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances (1299 Views)

Do You Think Its Right To Spy Over Your Spouse? / pp / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by angolag(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2007
These man has refused to respect him self,Ever since he packed into the compound,Has been Operessing every body and setting up people that almost lead to the caption and death of a brother late last year.I am so infuriated and feel like executing him or have him killed some how since he has refused to respect him self.He is a aggressive,Diabolic ,a tyrant and a bully.Though he looks at me as very gentle but does not know how deadly I can be when I take decisions or make up my mind.The man is really a Stud.

Please nairaland what do u think I should do as I have gone crazy before I let blood flow .The man feels he can intimidate every body , Very wicked man My Heart is Bleeding seriousely,

I don't WANT  Critiscims just your advise,
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Njoy1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
Don't do something you'll later regret in life. There's a solution to every problem, you just got to think hard about it.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Imani(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
angola_g:

These man has refused to respect him self,Ever since he packed into the compound,Has been Operessing every body and setting up people that almost lead to the caption and death of a brother late last year.I am so infuriated and feel like executing him or have him killed some how since he has refused to respect him self.He is a aggressive,Diabolic ,a tyrant and a bully.Though he looks at me as very gentle but does not know how deadly I can be when I take decisions or make up my mind.The man is really a Stud.

Please nairaland what do u think I should do as I have gone crazy before I let blood flow .The man feels he can intimidate every body , Very wicked man My Heart is Bleeding seriousely,

I don't WANT Critiscims just your advise,

Is it possible for you to move out ?

Maybe you need a change of environment.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by olulu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2007
Killing him or disfigurin him is not an ideal solution. It will only lead to regrets and "had i known" feelins. U know da world is a vicious circle,thus what goes around comes around, cos there ain't no hidden secrets, what we have is open secrets i.e. everybody knows but no body wants to talk about it, until,
Try to b friends wit him first, get to know whether he is sufferin frm "an inferior complex",metal issues or even emotional traumas. Don't judge him from a distance , get up close and personal (i ain't sayin date him,or worse still sleep wit him o), then u could properly diagnose his issues and know how well to tackle him.
But if u still want to kill him, USE A PROFESSIONAL, don't do it urself. lol
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Imani(f): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2007
olulu:

Killing him or disfigurin him is not an ideal solution. It will only lead to regrets and "had i known" feelins. You know da world is a vicious circle,thus what goes around comes around, because there ain't no hidden secrets, what we have is open secrets i.e. everybody knows but no body wants to talk about it, until,
Try to b friends wit him first, get to know whether he is sufferin frm "an inferior complex",metal issues or even emotional traumas. Don't judge him from a distance , get up close and personal (i ain't sayin date him,or worse still sleep wit him o), then u could properly diagnose his issues and know how well to tackle him.
But if u still want to kill him, USE A PROFESSIONAL, don't do it yourself. lol

What can of advice is that shocked shocked shocked

A killer is a killer, whether he did it himself or employed someone else.

@poster, you have been warned.

I am not sure of the current legal position, but there was a time when the courts sanctioned "life for life". Please don't let a frustrated man send you to an early grave.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by tundewoods(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2007
[font=Trebuchet MS ]@ Poster

Since you have categorically stated that you dont want critisims but advice.

I will give you advice.

1] If you must kill,please do not use a pen knife because it a cheap weapon.

2] If you must use a gun,please make sure it has a silencer.

3] If you plan doing killing in your compound,bad move try making it atleast 50km away

4] Make sure you have enough money to get your self a good lawyer.

5] In case you need any good defence lawyers that have handled similar cases O.J Simpsons the man to contact.

6] I use to have Johny Cochrans & F.E Bailey's phone # but lost them

One last advice don't do it.It's not worth it !
[/font]
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by uchetobi(f): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2007
Pls for God’s sake just ignore him, that’ll bruise his ego am sure when you ignore his very existence that’ll rankle him more than giving him the satisfaction of getting down physically
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Roadblock: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2007
angola_g:

I am so infuriated and feel like executing him or have him killed some how since he has refused to respect him self.He is a aggressive,Diabolic ,a tyrant and a bully.

Please nairaland what do u think I should do as I have gone crazy before I let blood flow . Very wicked man

Yes Critiscism is all you will get because you are not in anyway better than that man you mentioned. If you can talk about killing the way you did, Then you have serious issues. In fact you sounded like you have killed before. My advise for you is that everyone in that place you say you live should check your self. IF you respect yourself well enogh I believe anyone would respect you.
Mind you IF you have killed before and nobody knew about it, Try it this time and see if you can get away with it.All you will get is in the pix,

Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by funmeme(f): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2007
Bros!! abeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg no try am ooooooooo if not enh, u go rust 4 jail
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by CrazyMan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2007
Before you commit murder, you must first know the punishment of that crime.

I suppose you wouldn’t want to spend the rest of your life behind bars. Sp I would advise you to tackle this issue more maturely and remove the thought of murder from your mind.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by ne4real(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
pls, u dont have to take laws in to ur hands
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by moondust(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2007
angola_g:

A stud u say?!!! shocked
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by temmysexy(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2007
ignore him. i think he is only seeking for notice. angry
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by angolag(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2007
@temmysexy
The man own too much ooh.His kind of person is not the type u ignore .Imagine an Informant that feels he can use the Police to Intimidate people.Gra gra full the man head like say na only his head they hot pass.Guys in the neibourhood they surgee the man very well.My most annoyance be say him dey carry the gra gra come house.If the man no comport na Dawg they go Dawg am because the man too dey show him seld.Imagine Insulting my parents as well,

No mind my Pidgin langua jior sad sad

@Roadblock
Its not as if I am a killer, but Circumstance,He threatened to kill Our parents but does not know the Implication of what he has said.He misbehaves when we go back to School, At least if we don't send him to early grave,At least a Life threat will be ok.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Roadblock: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2007
Major battles are won in this world by patience and endurance, threatening him or beaten him up will not solve any problem but will rather worsen situation, which could change the face of the battle from phisical aggression to spiritual. I believe it is a lot better when you see what your enemy is doing than having him to be fighting unseen. The best thing is to ignore him. Even horse riders that have been used to beaten there horses for years get touched later and some of them vowed not to beat there horses again. You keep beaten your horse, It never revolts also does everything you want it to do . After a while even the devil sef go repent. There is an adage that says when the drum continues to sound so loud, then it is no its way to being torn. Ignore him , be patient and see him disgrace him self.
About teaching him a lesson? Forget that
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by angolag(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Rblock
I think we got to watch him out.Mum has been pleading us to leave him alone that he might change.If continues with those ugly characters of his.The man go collect live any how even if na matchet cut sef.Make we watch am first.
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by laudate: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
angola_g:

@Rblock
I think we got to watch him out.Mum has been pleading us to leave him alone that he might change.If continues with those ugly characters of his.The man go collect live any how even if na matchet cut sef.Make we watch am first.

Which side una dey stay for Naija? If na Lagos you dey, make una go call O.P.C for am. If una no want OPC, go call army. If army no answer una, make una go for another police station, settle di boys in black very well, by making sure that you offer them more bucks than your neighbour, then ask them to deal with him.

If una no wan try dis method, just get a good lawyer who go write am one bad letter with plenty, plenty grammer warning him to cease and desist from causing disturbance in your neighbourhood. Chikena!
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by ssRhino: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2007
I would let such a man know that i would have done something but i will leave him to the best avenger ( God ) cos when God deal with him, there would be any cops ( police) that will be able to find the angel that God used in dealing with him, good luck
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by sweetberry(f): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2007
there are a lot of ways you cn make his life miserable without touching him
all of yall in the compound can be united against him & avoid him as much as you can, ignore him & let him know he doesn't scare yall

he will soon get the message & be nice or move out
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by efuah(f): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
do him no harm pls, just ignore him
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by babysexy: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
Since u said he is diabolic,why not move out from that compound.
The bible says that shall not kill.so plzzzzzzzz dont kill him oh
Re: Do you think its Right to Kill?here are Circumstances by Gold(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
My piece of advice is that you show him more love, even Christ said love your enemy, He might be suffering from frustration, your love toward him, even when is becoming dangerious can give him a change of heart.

That may be a test of faith, let us know how best you will treat this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts / I Am A Cheater / Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.