Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (30772 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
:

Hello my name is Aniebiet Udoh, i am from Akwa Ibom State, I am A Christian and I am 44 Years old but am having troubles in my matrimonial Home.

My wife and I had been married for 14 Years now but no issue or sign that she is going to deliver a baby for me and i think i have had the patient enough for a man of my age not to have any son to call my own. I still love my wife dearly and i wish to keep her but my family members are Hell bent to forcefully throw her away.
There is this secretary of mine at my working place that had this amorous advances towards me and after working hours i took her out and after many promiscous escapades she recently told me that she is 3 weeks pregnant.

I was baffled but a bit delighted and exhuberant that i am finally a Man now. And this lady that is pregnant for me is already thinking of parking into my house to live with me and to send my wife away as she is not ready to become a second wife, uptill now i am afraid to open up to my wife what has happened, my friends are pressing on me to send the first one away and "marry this fruitful vine" but i still love her dearly. And as a christian i am so confused because my religious and church doctrines (deeper life bible church) only supports monogamy and Strictly prohibits polygamy. I need some advices please.
Though i am very impressed about her pregnancy and cant wait to see my child.
Should I wait for this lady to deliver the baby and afterwards send her away? Or should i cast away my first wife or should i take her in as a second wife which is totally against my religion?
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by elnino3(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Two quick questions
1. Is it wrong for a woman to marry a second husband if the first one cannot impregnate her?
2. How are you sure the baby is truly yours?

263 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Chuksgeo: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Yes it is very wrong, wait on God, for there shall be none barren in zion"

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by lastmessenger: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Keep your child and keep your first wife. Meanwhile how do you know that you are the father of this unborn child?

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
cc : Lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2015
lastmessenger:
Keep your child and keep your first wife. Meanwhile how do you know that you are the father of this unborn child?
they had love escapades many times. So its obviously certain that he is the father of the unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2015
Nonsense!

Assuming u r the one who couldnt give ur wife belle nko?

Can she go outside?

Can she tell d world her boo is impotent?

Warped and myopic nigerian mentality.

What happened to adoption?

Jeez!

What is wrong with these folks.
SMH

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=ProphetUdeme post=29897097][/quote]
Selfishness at its peak.

Has nothing to do with religion.

Imagine,should I wait for her to deliver b4 I send her away bla bla bla.

Gosh!

I better log off than get worked up by this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
they had love escapades many times. So its obviously certain that he is the father of the unborn child.

That u have love escapades 100times does not qualify u a father.
U should know that.

Only one out of the 100 times produces pregnancy and it might not be with u even though u were always homping d lady.

Lady know u r desperate,she is single.
Go figure. And we hardly do dna test.
Again go figure.
Check statistics.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Yes. BIG Yes. Inshort, marry extra two at once and join the first one to make them three. Pump them everyday until them belle blow. Relax and begin to harvest. You are equally doing a philanthropic work by reducing the number of desperately unmarried women in the society. cool

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by kulobyno: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
If he so wishes

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Ultimated: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
M
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Dindondin(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
yes. but I ll compensate the other woman for having a rival
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
No
Is wrong the best thing to do is either have a divorce with the first one or you adopt a kid..
[quote author=ProphetUdeme post=29897097][/quote]
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
sad

I HATE divorce saith the lord. Malachi 2:16

Where are the biblical teachings you received all over the years ?

Where is the sound doctrine you were taught by W. F. Kumuyi?

Bro, follow your mind and expect the repercussion later.

However, he that has an ear...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by kenedy175(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
For better or for worst, till death do you path... how soon could he have forgotten?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Tuljaking(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by hazyfm1: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
SURULERE
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided2
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by DONSMITH123(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
NO
Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by Empress2014(f): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
undecided from the way you potray the story,your secretary looks desperate, don't send your wife out because of her ,after all she knows you already have a wife before getting pregnant for you, so her idea of not wanting to be a second wife shouldn't be welcomed, try and calm her(secretary) to give you some time so that she won't end up terminating the preg or threaten to terminate it...your wife might pack out herself if she finally knows about this,thats a different case but if she doesn't move out, then u are already a polygamist....Mr Man,forget religion for this case o,u knew u were a deeper life before screwing someone else, no need to ask us again sef,u already have two wives...Congratulation

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by VickyRotex(f): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Since you said someone is pregnant for you, (ofwhich you cant be so sure the baby is yours) especially as it involves a secretary who already knows you're married.

Can you also allow your wife test run with another man outside? undecided

#SURULERE

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
Bluntly said NOT RIGHT!

********modified********

But now that you're into it already, I'll just advise that you always see your dear wife, your matrimonial first wife the mother if the house.

See her as owning everything you have, so the thoughts of sending her out won't come into fruition.

As for your lucky secretary, she's just a bearer. See her as a contractual bearer of your property. And after the contract successfully completed, terminate her appointment in and out of your office, but don't forget to compensate her heavily for that favour she's doing. E no easy to nurture sperm to foetus now.

Perhaps if you need the second child later nd U can't still not get it from home, you can still contact her IF AVAILABLE to renew your durable contract. Now this time, don't forget to put duration, possibly you can have a paperwork too, to help your family...all these with the direct consent of your Matrimonial woman!

My Candid Advise!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by RichDad1(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Can I Phone a friend?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by idbami2(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
For better, for worse.. Till death do you part, niggarr angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? by philfrey08: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
U say you are a Christian. That means you swore an oat in church to be faithful, loyal and honest to your wife and to love her for better or worse.

You didn't keep the sacred vow, you cheated on her and God wouldn't b happy with you.

Talk to your wife about it, she can adopt the child as hers. Be a real man and show her how much you love her. It would b bad to leave her after 14yrs.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

... / Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.