Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden (30085 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by smallrincowis16(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Putin is bent on destroying Russia before destroying himself. The Ukraine war shows Russia is not really a super power and no one fears them as such again. Once them discover say all those nulear war heads are not as great as they project it, they will be boxed into a corner.

They won't even try and dear a NATO country at this point because they do not even have the resources

Where's did you get an these your PROPAGANDA??

I don't seems to understand you guys, Russia is loosing in Ukraine yet liberating cities Street cities, even after billions of weapons and money from NATO and EU COUNTRIES.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
descartes400:

The IQ mumu test should be for you!

NATO with 36 countries contributing troops for the war in Afghanistan were not able to defeat the Taliban!

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/sep/21/afghanistan-troop-numbers-nato-data
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/9-592-troops-of-36-countries-serving-in-afghanistan/2212251

Taliban defeated NATO! pure and simple!, the Major Nato big players had their troops in afganistan fighting the taliban...ie, US of A, Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Italy and new zeeland ...infact close to 36 countries contributed forces to fight the Taliban but what happen at the end of the day?
They could not continue to withstand the talibans resistance , Talibans that were not equipped with Billions of Dollars conventional modern weaponry but just their Russian AK47, their Turban, baggy pants and sandals and NATO cowardly JAPA!....

that's your food for thought!

Baba I'll advice you to humbly go for that IQ test. It will help this platform a lot.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by mach7(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Karnice600:

In summary, you're pro Russia. Simple.
All you've stated so far no hold water.
Why don't you intelligently and factually critic what I wrote? That will be more helpful than this your shallow attempt at gas lighting. If I am pro-Russia or not is my business.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:

I don't have a problem if NATO have military based in Finland, but they should also allow Russia to have military based in Venezuela and Cuba. If NATO can allow that.
The west have used their Media propaganda to label Russia as a evil where the west are the real devil.

Russia have won Ukraine long time ago, the war you are still seeing in Ukraine is against NATO.

Alaye, I think you also need that IQ test. Its free . Just send your credentials to the admin to proceed. E go help. Don't be shy.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
mach7:
Why don't you intelligently and factually critic what I wrote? That will be more helpful than this your shallow attempt at gas lighting. If I am pro-Russia or not is my business.

It'll be a waste of time my friend. Please do well to enroll for the ongoing IQ test. Chat up the admin with your credentials.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Perocom:

In as much i will not write off Russia totally, i do not think Russia can defeat the US even without any ally, the US is only careful with Russia because Russia, like the US , is equally armed with nuclear weapon, which if released, cause a catastrophic damages to innocent civilians, some less armed countries will be greatly affected. But if you leave the US vs RUSSIA in an all out war, omo, forget Russia, they will be diffused in days. The US uses common sense, wisdom to operate but Russia is arrogant and a bully, have u ever seen the US boasting of owning sophisticated weapon, where their President will visit testing sites and be hailing them, hmmm, these are childish behaviour, those who have the real thing dont boast. The US dissolved the former USSR in which Russia itself was among without an all-out war, is it Russia as a single nation that they cannot dessimate? What is happening right now is the subtle process that will eventually lead to the end of Russia and almost 1/3 of the world countries will support the US, it's just a matter of time. The day a very ruthless Republican President will assume office as a US president, you will see that most of these noisy countries will calm down. Do you know how many bases the US has all over the world, can you compare that to that of Russian? Do you know the budget for defence of the US, it's far greater than that of RUSSIA, CHINA, NORTH KOREA AND IRAN put together. Think again.

Wa sere joor. Correct guy. You deserve 1 full crate of Heineken. Oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
watersideboys:

America was attacked and nato invaded Afghanistan... do you remember the well known trade center attack? That's a major example
Just like Libya too attacked American right?

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by JAGS001(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol if them born NATO well make them face Russia f2f they go collect wotowotolicious, Putin na man grin
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Karnice600: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
chachazzy:

Don't forget China and North Korea with other silent ones.
Only three Countries possess Hypersonic systems, Russia, China and North Korea, and they are allies.
The US just tested one and failed again for the second time.
Let's hope this does not snowball to WW3.

Its okay. Now after having let us know you barely understand a bit of what you're talking about, lemme give you an advice. Next time just type "I hate America" and it'll be more honorable. We'll understand its just an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Pacesetter123(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Russia always flexing muscle with little nations...If Turkey is allowed they will wipe half of Russia it's a known fact. More reason Putin always urge dialogue/peace with Erdogan.
Hahahaha
U r uninformed fellow.
Turkey that depends on Russia for military inventories will defeat Russia?

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Pacesetter123(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Cuba will not even entertain this option. Who wan suffer?

But you want Ukraine to entertain de same option with NATO and suffer, right?

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Pacesetter123(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
TWoods:

This is laughable... perhaps you should read what happened when Cuba tried this in the 1960s.
But you will feel very happy seeing USA doing that in Finland, Sweden and Ukraine.
Human beings ehh with their double standard!!

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by mach7(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Karnice600:

It'll be a waste of time my friend. Please do well to enroll for the ongoing IQ test. Chat up the admin with your credentials.
I do try to be civil in my comments but for you, I will take an exception. Thank you for displaying your emptiness, now run along and play with your toys.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Quantized92(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
mach7:
Your comments here isn't factual. Actually, Russia has 5,977 warheads which is more than the United States's 5,428 according to Wikipedia. However, the number of deployed warheads is 1,644 for the US and 1,588 for Russia, but Russia's overall warhead yield (destructive power) is greater than that of the US.

With regards to conventional warfare, I think you are very wrong. Important questions you should ask yourself is where will the war be fought and with which weapons. If it is a land war, Russia smacks the US as it has more land assets. if it is an air war, then it will a brutal stalemate as Russia has air to air capabilities combined with a very robust air defence set-up. So while the US will have the edge in terms of quality of planes and their quantity, Russia has the air defence means to protect its own airspace and serve as a backup to the air fleet. With regards to Naval warfare, Russia won't fight a surface war with the US as the US has an overwhelming edge so it will be a submarine based warfare and Russia currently has more subs (both conventional/nuclear) than the US. Furthermore, look at the map of Russia, and the map of the US and tell me how and where the US major conventional naval assets i.e. Aircraft Carriers can be deployed against Russia. They can't go into the Baltic, as Russia will destroy them from Kaliningrad, they can't go into the Black Sea due to the Bosphorus Straight, they can't attack from the Pacific as they have to pass the choke points of the Kuril Island chain which Russia controls or to alternatively go through the South China Sea (between Japan and Taiwan) and that draws in China..

Also note that the farther an Aircraft Carrier is from the area of operations, the lower the payload and operational range of the aircraft it carries as they have to carry more fuel and less bombs. If they attempt by any means to near the coast, then they come into range of land based anti-ship missiles such as the Bastion system.

On a side note, from February 24th to date, Russia has launched an approximate total of 7,560 air and sea launched cruise missiles at the rate of 60 per day. Even the US cannot keep up with such rate and this doesn't even include Artillery.

Russia's military industrial backbone is state-owned, while that of the US is privately owned. So their output ability at the moment isn't comparable. Secondly, the components and raw materials needed for the manufacture of most US weapons come from Europe or China/Africa (in terms of raw materials - rare earth metals). While Russia is self-sufficient in all its component needs (vacuum tubes and quartz crystals - Russia uses these in place of conventional chips due to their durability) and all raw materials are sourced from within its own territory.

Finally, what about food. To fight a conventional war, you need to feed your populace and also your army. US is a net-importer of food and means that any war that affects food supply to the US will cause major problems (just look at the current situation - US is not even directly fighting Russia, yet food inflation is already very high). On the other hand, Russia is a net-exporter of food. It can feed itself conveniently and also export to others. Hence, it won't be affected by food.

So these are points to note and digest before drawing conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by descartes400: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Karnice600:

Baba I'll advice you to humbly go for that IQ test. It will help this platform a lot.

Stop behaving like a lowlife lout!

Would you say US of A won the War in Vietnam War?

Another food for thought for ya!

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Shedrill(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Russia will respond if weapons are deployed to another man's country country??

We are seeing their response in Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Fuckyoumod: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pacesetter123:

But you want Ukraine to entertain de same option with NATO and suffer, right?
Ukraine was a pawn, they knew what they were getting into, they accepted it, they had the assurances of NATO, EU, UK, U.S and so many others. This is why they would still come together in the end to rebuild Ukraine after the war. As far as I'm concerned, Russia can not sustain a war in Europe and south America at the same time.

Bro, let me tell you, the aim of the Ukraine/Russia war was to weaken Russia politically, economically and militarily. Putin fell for it.

After, 3 years of this senseless war, Russia would never remain the same.

Finally, The U.S is the police of the world, they have the sole right to have NATO anywhere on the world map as long as it keeps a rogue Russia in check and brings peace and security to the larger world.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Basher8583: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Sometimes I just laugh at Russian threats, can Russia only go to war with NATO?

Russia needs to be calming down.

See what you do not know is that if NATO provokes a war Russia, China, India and the Arab region will all face NATO which will not turn out great for them. that's why NATO is being careful. They understand the implication of their action.

So its not all about Russia. Its about Russia's allies that are equally armed with Nukes and Space warfare just like US. Alot of US electronic equipment's come from China. Forget all that MADE IN USA... Check am well you go finally see made in China (Its an agreement they have with China which they reluctantly accepted). So supply chain go yamutu thier economy if gbege start. Plus China does not listen or answer to any instructions from USA so they understand this and they are being very carefull not to start what will disgrace them.

The Europeans are push over pussies that are relying only on USA as their big brother and USA has see the battle too big for them to handle alone as other big forces don't align with their poke nosing attitude.

NATO might crash the way USSR crashed when they realize they have no more purpose.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Pacesetter123(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Your Imperial Majesty,The Great Emperor Putin,I believe you when you say you will respond and I know you will certainly respond at an appropriate time.
And there's nothing,I mean absolute nothing any self-aclaimed world unipolar ruler and her puppets allied can do about it.
You are the most wisest leader I av ever seen in this modern time.
So articulate,dogged and so calculative.
In you,the equation of the world power must to be balanced.
May your reign be long,oh King Putin!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by klarry79: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Ukraine was a pawn, they knew what they were getting into, they accepted it, they had the assurances of NATO, EU, UK, U.S and so many others. This is why they would still come together in the end to rebuild Ukraine after the war. As far as I'm concerned, Russia can not sustain a war in Europe and south America at the same time.

Bro, let me tell you, the aim of the Ukraine/Russia war was to weaken Russia politically, economically and militarily. Putin fell for it. This is spot on. And they are playing the long game. Where would Russia be 50years from now

Finally, The U.S is the police of the world, they have the sole right to have NATO anywhere on the world map as long as it keeps a rogue Russia in check and brings peace and security to the larger world.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by klarry79: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Bro, let me tell you, the aim of the Ukraine/Russia war was to weaken Russia politically, economically and militarily. Putin fell for it. This is spot on. And they are playing the long game. Where would Russia be 50years from now

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Jacopini: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
citygarden:
Putin is a kind of leader that doesn't give any Bleep about any country. He take his citizens first before any other countries.
I wish NATO can dare him and see the end result. They will now know Russia is only rehearsing in Ukraine.

Bravo, Russian spokesperson

Pack ur load dey go Russia

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Jacopini: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
silvoclaira:
Russia is the world power

B like u dey watch bck of tv

Or u dey read history upside down

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by etrange: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jacopini:

B like u dey watch bck of tv

Or u dey read history upside down

Lol... that guy doesn't have any idea the meaning of world power. He didn't even say China.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by Delacroix6(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Karnice600:

In summary, you're pro Russia. Simple.
All you've stated so far no hold water.

Just dumb stories..
Like his saviour always does, only talks no actions..
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ogatboy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
smallrincowis16:

Where's did you get an these your PROPAGANDA??

I don't seems to understand you guys, Russia is loosing in Ukraine yet liberating cities Street cities, even after billions of weapons and money from NATO and EU COUNTRIES.

Ukraine is fighting with their own manpower. One would expect that Russia should have out run Ukraine by now.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by edosignature(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
You this little man again...

You've been advised severally to stop doing drugs but you wouldn't listen, now see you displaying your ignorance on social media.

#SayNoToDrugs

bigpicture001:

Sarap there!!! To bring peace and orderliness that enabled. Your. Father marry your mother and give birth to u in peace.. millions of allied soldiers died fighting the Nazis....

Sometimes u have to fight to be a man
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by darediamond(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2022
citygarden:
Putin is a kind of leader that doesn't give any Bleep about any country. He take his citizens first before any other countries.
I wish NATO can dare him and see the end result. They will now know Russia is only rehearsing in Ukraine.
I always do wonder why it is hard for people who think USA and NATO can stand Russia face to face in an ALL OUT WAR to know why Britain controlled USA always fight Russia in Proxy.

A Nation 50 time advance in Military Science than USA and WESTERN European Nations combined is What Russia is.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by darediamond(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Russia should think carefully.... No matter how big they are, they can't fight against the world.

It will soon be USA/UK/ Germany in fact NATO

Against

Russia, China and all those other sanction improvished countries like North Korea, Iran, Venezuela and the likes

Which countries, apart from the ones I listed?
And those "Sanction impoverished countries" "have little to loose in an all out war.

Russia alone is enough for USA and NATO. Russia invaded Germany not Britain and allied forces.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by darediamond(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2022
watersideboys:
The only thing keeping NATO from demolishing Russia is their Nuclear threat. Nothing dey Russia. Stop all this fuss about Russia.
NATO demolishing who

Hmmm...

Please go and sleep boy.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by ArewaTech1(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2022
I love how the pro-west are thinking na only them get sense.
Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by watersideboys: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2022
darediamond:

NATO demolishing who

Hmmm...

Please go and sleep boy.

If its paining you hug a goat... dwarf brain..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.