Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82283 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by olatuns2017: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bizhop01: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
JJ was managing the ugly actress because of her money
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Thomasankara(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
I heard funke akindele will be running mate to Lagos State gubernatorial aspirant.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

how many of those guys you've infected with STD and HIV have sense after fúcking them with your odour pussy

take your madness to your family house, Nairaland is not where they nurse mental disorder
Its either you are trolling yourself or you don't know you are chatting with your fellow negroe.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ashirioluwa: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Used and dumped……………. She used and dumped him. Nollywood marriage

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is painful..wat is d real cause of the separation? They can recover

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
JJC is a gold...............
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by gly(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Marriage is way beyond what you see people do or show on social media.

A great home is way beyond all these instargram noise you see your so called celebrities put out.

Do not put your spouse under pressure because of what you see your so called celebrities show on instargram. Many of them are in pains.

It does not Matter the Experience, degree or acquisitions you have.
If you Don't Follow the laid down order of the Institutor of Marriage, it is a matter of time, it will Collaspe.

The bolded statements are spot on!
Those are keys to rules of the game of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Camfoodsinhouse(f): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Eyah so pathetic lipsrsealed meanwhile man must hustle,abeg come and patronize me make i see money feed myself.
Kindly check my signature
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by deebrownneymar: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfa7tATswmg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

I have been saying it that the too much love he keeps showing Funke is because she feeds him. You never see her reciprocate it same way. For e mind e dey use her head but it all started failing when her eyes started to open. Smh

Consequently, brethren, if your woman feeds you never feel too comfortable that you forget to hustle for your own. Period!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by azukaegopeter(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

He has a mansion in the state stop saying what you don’t know jjc is rich himself
Why not get a mansion in nigeria and after marriage they move in
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by SeaTrade(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Marry very young brides,
Avoid all these so called independent women for marriage(I make money too gang),una no dey ever hear.
Una go dey shout support ,mature conversations and all those meaningless things,now see.
What an embarrassing way to separate,tueh.
You can date older ladies but don't marry them,unless you can really vouch for that person and be sure it's love and not pretence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by John360comng: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfa7tATswmg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Was it not recently that he was defending his wife against his son from another woman?

What now happened that crashed their marriage?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Men have been telling women to pack out of their houses since time immemorial. Now that the table has turned, they are all over the place crying wolf.

I'll drink their tears with glee.

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
SeaTrade:
Marry very young brides,
Avoid all these so called independent women for marriage(I make money too gang),una no dey ever hear.
Una go dey shout support ,mature conversations and all those meaningless things,now see.
What an embarrassing way to separate,tueh.
You can date older ladies but don't marry them,unless you can really vouch for that person and be sure it's love and not pretence.

What exactly do you men even want? When a woman doesn't earn, you'll call her a liability.

When she earns, you say avoid independent women. Please, explain. What do you men want?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nbote:
All these nollywood celebs and their showbiz marriages

Do not dignify them with the grand name Celebrities! What's worth celebrating in a person who cannot stay firmly in Marriage, about the only Institution ordained by God Almighty? I'll say that they are Failures, so properly called if you ask me.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Akharmony: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
I so sorry for the young dude. . Kick him.out of her private house interesting. . Guys need to b very smart

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by babajeje123(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:

My mama fine die and me sef fine fine die ... So his job at their production company wasn't a job? After he helped her organize the place ? Same thing y'all did to T-billz after sacrificing and investing in Tiwa savage when it was time to reap una say he was feeding off her cheesy..you see why many men hardly invest in their women ?.. JJC was part and parcel of scene one production, he brought in his years of experience to organize the place so you can't say he was feeding off her , he was working at Scene One and was even a director
Exactly. He really brought creativity into scene one production. I hope he has a stake in it.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by ufotunang: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nawaoooo...I thought Funke Akindele marriage will last longer... celebrities always having problems in their marriages
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by ufotunang: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
And this is the Funke Akindele they nominated as PDP deputy governor aspirant for next year 2023 election... she cannot even handle her home and she want to handle Lagos... nawaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Lepon02: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Marriage is not a prison.

If you found out you can't continue, you bows out tongue.

You bow out.

Not "bows" out

You fu..cking dipstick!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by SarkinYarki: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
babajeje123:

Exactly. He really brought creativity into scene one production. I hope he has a stake in it.

That's the mistake most of these men make they never put it in an official contract , T billz never officially signed Tiwa , he thought love was enough

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by sharpwriter(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
JBriel:

Aha. That one too is a witch. You know her gbam and their antics. Be wary o. They belong to a marine occult group o

What's her name or moniker? Let me shine my eyes.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sterope:
A leopard cannot change its spots. It is interesting how he made it about her, no mention of what he did to her. He has a gazillion baby mamas and children, that was one big red flag. I am happy she got her own beautiful children out of it.

The same here. grin

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ginomel:

You obviously meant your own car will crash when you are the only one inside.

And of course it will never be an aeroplane because others will be inside.

Why are you wishing me dead at this beautiful moment of my life?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cutehector:
you mean your own car and the plane you will board only you ba?

See me see trouble! Can't you read and understand?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by onyekachee(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cutehector:
you mean your own car and the plane you will board only you ba?
dont mind that fool,his own car and plane will crash
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emperorx:
They even tried from 2016 to 2022 celebrity marriage that does not last up to a year.but am sad that the actress is the one doing the kicking out.

I am very happy about it.

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by ViVaMadrid: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Camfoodsinhouse:
Eyah so pathetic lipsrsealed meanwhile man must hustle,abeg come and patronize me make i see money feed myself.
Kindly check my signature

Where are you located, and do you have yogurt culture?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
onyekachee:
dont mind that fool,his own car and plane will crash
swears.. The goat is even asking me useless questions.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by onyekachee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cutehector:
swears.. The goat is even asking me useless questions.
he is born to be a fool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by newdawn2017(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
bencr7:
:owhy u dey laugh like fool, abeg show me ur mama and ur ugly sister first
what donu mean?? But funked is an ugly old cargo of a woman. I don't really find her interesting. I don't care about her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.