Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82232 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by politicoNG: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Dear Friends and family I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funkes insistence I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship. I'm making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests which need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfa7tATswmg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nbote(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2022
All these nollywood celebs and their showbiz marriages

452 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by matrix199(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by nellyelitz(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2022
This yeyebrities marriage sef nor dey even last, but them dey f-up big time.

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Jjc second son

343 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Quest7777: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
&these celebrities marriages will always appear blissful on social media while actually passing thru hell.

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by SarkinYarki: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
JJC how many times will people use and dump you ? You allow that kind ugly woman still use you then dump you join ...Go and make peace with that your first wife

277 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Righteousness2(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Marriage is way beyond what you see people do or show on social media.

A great home is way beyond all these instargram noise you see your so called celebrities put out.

Do not put your spouse under pressure because of what you see your so called celebrities show on instargram. Many of them are in deep pains and confusion, and only see Social media euphoria as a means of Joy.

It does not Matter the Experience, degree or acquisitions you have.
If you Don't Follow the laid down order of the Institutor of Marriage, it is a matter of time, it will Collaspe.

247 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Totilopussylick(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Marriage is not a prison.

If you found out you can't continue, you bow out tongue.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Maxymilliano(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2022
As money and fame increases, marriage headache increases.

Should we pray that God should not give couples money again?

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Brexxit(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by StrikeBack(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Heeya

Football games last longer that marriage these days.

Funke Akindele… Like Jose mourinho��

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Long over due sef

Tonto Dike kind of feud loading.......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BibleStoreng: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
This is sad. I pray restores their marriage, amen.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bouncin04(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2022
21st century sad , Swallow the Red pill kings .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by DevilSignature: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
angry

Abi dem use juju swear for all these yeyebrities say make their marriage no dae last?
Next news we go hear now will be Rita Dominic marriage don crash into rock

Our dear Lucifer will be very sad on hearing this news

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Tvoice: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Chaiii , nothing dey shock me again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Stevenson20: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
All these celebrity marriage that is very volatile like Cryptocurrencies.
Marrying a celebrity is one of the 1000 ways to die in Nigeria.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Rivguydee(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Lolz JJC will easily move on if he really did not love Funke. The guy na spec. Cant say the same of Funke sha, except she ready to spend money! grin grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
I never knew that jjc is a SIMPle man who has been leeching Funke.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by RedChiefPriest: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Sorry o
Separation can be for the greater good
Na why them they separate thorn from plant.
But I no sabi who be thorn and who be good plant from una story.
Anyways love and light to both of you

Dj bring my palmwine and kolanut
Barman! Play me"this life sef" by goodluck Jonathan and cardi b.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by StagethemTVee: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Dont marry someone because you pity them or have a need to help them. You dont marry someone because you think you can fix them or they need support. That is why this marriage happened in the first place. JJC and Funke believed for Funke to have a child, he is the Husband to make it happen. Now that she has twins, Mission accomplished.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by sotall(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
cool

Hello Tueh Tueh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by kerry57: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Yeyebrity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Mindlog: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
JJC SKillz had 3 baby mamas and children before his marriage to Funke, the weight of that baggage I believe had an effect on their marriage.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by akmath: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Are you playing?

What type of playing is this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by tuoyoojo(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Na wa

This marriage breakup wen dey happen every time so

E go dey put fear for those wen never marry

It's well with them

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.