Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him (53532 Views)

23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Moh247: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
cry

Na wa

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Rip bro.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Maverick777: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:
Sad. Gone at 20 years. Excess obesity is not healthy. If you have the tendency, fight it.
they think it's cruise na!
when you try to advise them, they say you're 'body-shaming' them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by underpinna: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
RIP To the Guy and More tiktok for the Girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by UrPapa: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Catching cruise with a dead body
Which kain generation I follow come this world sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by MufasaLion: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
steq:
She gave him peace in his last moments. RIP to the young dude. May we not die before our time

There's nothing like dying before one's time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by eleko1: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Austinfl:
Canada work permit visa and visitor diplomatic visa available. WhatsApp or call us on ²³⁴9¹6⁴595⁴ cool
How much
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by CheapHomes1: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gift52:
Watch how a grieved Nigerian lady makes a video for her dead boyfriend to reminisce on the happy moments they shared

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfa_1yFAmQr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5wdnAzD7jg

The bobo lost a lot of weight while in the hospital. I can't say I know what the parents are going thru
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by CheapHomes1: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:
Sad. Gone at 20 years. Excess obesity is not healthy. If you have the tendency, fight it.

Is it obesity that killed him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by kingthreat(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is it obesity that killed him?

No it is not. We have no idea but it can cause some complications. Too much of it can be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by medropoly(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Too bad and untimely for the young fellow. embarassed
As for the lady, I pray God consoles you and the family kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Titilayo4life: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sad way to mourn, the girl is addictive to media.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Lawxen: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:
Not a good way to mourn the departed though but verily verily I tell you that she’s a more faithful girlfriend than many married women.

She’ll get over it soon and jump on another pr!ck on her sub list. Nothing new.

It’s the duty of mothers to shield their son from drama queens like this. Not good for your son and the family.

Condolences to the bereaved family.

You made no sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by motionarena: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Algree:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukoaAL7x8s
thanks. all what stated here is 100% correct Truth my location is not hiden
Pity this guy picture na how many times una wan use am

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by koyyess: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Obesity kills.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by moneyissweet(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na over fat kill the guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:
Not a good way to mourn the departed though but verily verily I tell you that she’s a more faithful girlfriend than many married women.

It’s the duty of mothers to shield their son from drama queens like this. Not good for your son and the family.

Your 2nd name be Okwudiri
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by MrCover: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bad News Here And There

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by shogsman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
so many dumb people in this generation, everything now na clout
Did you even watch the video you dunce

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by wwwtortoise(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Your 2nd name be Okwudiri

No comrade.
My name is wwwtortoise.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by koning: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nigeria's 'evidence of good living' equals early death.

Was totally preventable. He was just 20.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by solomon36670: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
The earlier you scammers find something meaningful to do with your lives the better you all will be, there is no shortcut to success.The earlier you scammers find something meaningful to do with your lives the better you all will be, there is no shortcut to success....
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
they need to ban tiktok

check well fi be yahoo plus
Make una stop this nonsense! That guy is 20yrs and from a very wealthy family.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by jojothaiv(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
My peace I leave with you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by AuroraB(f): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
wwwtortoise:

Would he have listened At 20yrs with a girlfriend openly shocked sad
Abegooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by LINSAR: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Is the guy 20?
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by orlaglobal234: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by orlaglobal234: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by RPG2020(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hope is not what I'm thinking

shocked one.. Yahoo
grin two... plus
?
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by raphy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
May his R.I.P amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by mecussey(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Yea obesity not good but some people are just bigger and still waxing. Death happens to all anyway. I was getting bigger and suddenly Buhari happened and sapa and owuite joined hands, now na mandatory fasting guys dey do na. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Boyfriend, Makes Tiktok Video For Him by manchinKY(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
E get wetin dey good for una eyes for this country, nigerian government don frustrate una so tey una dey see fault for everything.
wwwtortoise:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Heavy Rainfall Wreaks Havoc In A Cemetery In Kano. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.