Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) (579 Views)

4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by Deeprooted: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't just want to believe it's all publicity stunt.

I was not really surprised when I got the news this morning that JJC Skills and Funke Akidele are no longer together.

This is just one among numerous celebrity marriages that hit the rock.

What do you think is responsible for this "Trend" ?

Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by dawnomike(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Too much of public pressure and public exposure...
Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by Tozic: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Many marriages would be saved if there wasn't social media. Too much exposure and consumption of many viled opinions from heartbroken, toxic people out there.
Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by xteve(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2022
They have the public to please
Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by Bruno3000(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2022
That troublesome-looking funke go sabi nag no be small. We guys cherish our peace of mind.
Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
A lot of regular couples divorce, you just don't see it in the news. So it's not just celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by MrHighSea: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na dem celebrity pass?
JayZ and Beyonce shd give others template.
Re: Why Do Celebrities' Marriages Never Last? (photo) by frozen70(f): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Deeprooted:
I don't just want to believe it's all publicity stunt.

I was not really surprised when I got the news this morning that JJC Skills and Funke Akidele are no longer together.

This is just one among numerous celebrity marriages that hit the rock.

What do you think is responsible for this "Trend" ?

They all believe in a dream world that must be practiced in reality

Once you hear that they have separated, they can no longer breath because what they do is to impress their fans and not to fulfil marriage rites

(1) (Reply)

Has Electricity Improved In Your Area Over The Weekend? / Domestic Violence: Woman Stabs Her Husband / Am Just Tired Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.