Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! (1908 Views)

Which Is The Best Nigerian Forex App? / I Have A Forex Guru Who Can Trade Forex Perfectly / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2022
How A Nigerian Forex Guru retired at 41 Very Comfortable!

By Providence, I met this Forex guru who has been able to unravel the secrets of making loads of money in the largest and the most liquid market in the world ... Forex and solid mineral trading.

As a self taught programmer and a creative genius he was able to invent a robot that has been putting smiles on the faces of those he has crossed path with as he told me that he wants to use his invention to help many.

A bank even wanted to buy his robot which I call THE ORACLE based on the out of this world profit it is taking back from the market for $1 million ! but he refused to sell.

Rather, he is open to hosting accounts on his server running on his robot and sharing profit with his clients.

Just like Bill Gates who didn't sell his codes to IBM but decided to license it , my new found friend , a genius is also licensing his system and not selling it. What a smart move!

He is so confident with his system's performance that he is willing to give 100% money back guarantee on FX accounts hooked up to his system! Meaning, you have nothing to loose! The only thing according to him is that once his system has made 200% profit for you, then the guarantee clause is removed. To me , this is fair enough as no one on earth can give this kind of guarantees.

For someone to retire at 41 years in Nigeria of today, it means the person must be earning big and earning in dollars!

As a system automation expert, my friend told me that he has automated his money making system. So all he does is read, play and enjoy life while his system funds lavishly his lifestyle. That should be the goal of all of us.

He has got quite some clients using his system. Below are examples of some oil and gas clients accounts. They all started with less than $10,000 few months back. Today, The Oracle has made them over 300% each !

The other images are some recent trades The Oracle took . The results are awesome!

In his modest character, he didn't want to advertise himself or brag on the social media like others. Rather he is open to referrals from people like me.

Haven personally spent about 14 years in this industry, I can tell you that I am yet to meet someone like him. And I am willing to refer anyone interested and serious to him.

He takes 40% percent performance fee on the profit The Oracle makes while clients takes 60%. All that is required is your funded account and it's log in details. Every 2 weeks, profit are shared and you would send his share to him before The Oracle can continue to make profit for you for the next two weeks.

Reachout to me if you are interested, so that I can guide you on how to open your Forex account . If you already have an account , you are also welcome.

Here is my WhatsApp contact : 0 8 1 0 9 9 4 6 2 0 0

If you have ever lost money in any online venture, now is the time to recover your loses.

No other business venture can give you this kind of guarantee and returns.

The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
More results coming up later
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is unique
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by PECON1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Oga use his Oracle and become like Dangote,what is the name of this guy so we can google him,we are in the information age.what u are marketing is blank.people won't buy cause the info is not complete.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
PECON1:
Oga use his Oracle and become like Dangote,what is the name of this guy so we can google him,we are in the information age.what u are marketing is blank.people won't buy cause the info is not complete.

He is a very private person. He is very comfortable so he is not the one promoting this.

I am the one promoting this based on what he has shown me. And he told me he is only taking few people on board to run his system on their accounts.

If one has found something good, I think it would be selfish to keep it to one's self.

No one has asked you to pay anything. Just fund your account and hook up . And he is giving you guarantees, what else do you want?

Stop being negative, it is toxic.
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by PECON1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
kingviny:

He is a very private person. He is very comfortable so he is not the one promoting this.

I am the one promoting this based on what he has shown me. And he told me he is only taking few people on board to run his system on their accounts.

If one has found something good, I think it would be selfish to keep it to one's self.

No one has asked you to pay anything. Just fund your account and hook up . And he is giving you guarantees, what else do you want?

Stop being negative, it is toxic.

check whether people will reply u

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 5:41am On Jul 02, 2022
PECON1:
check whether people will reply u

People are reaching out already.

It is like you don't understand how this works?
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2022
July of joy.
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
FX is real
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
With the right skill, fortune can be made on FX.
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please beware, this guy is not real, everything he his saying is pure lie, a real forex trader will not use that kind of lot size, he his looking for a way to swindle your money, beware, a word is enough for the wise, I trade forex and I know what it take. No robot can help you trade.

7 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Qre1: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Early retirement early enjoyment

Binary options deriv automated trading bots

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
Qre1:
Early retirement early enjoyment

Binary options deriv automated trading bots

Why not open your thread?
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Great
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
New trading week
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
His bot is superb
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
What a good week
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Amimatt1(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
if you need ideas to make good monthly passive income follow this business coach and you won't regret it
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by JesseThunder(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Please beware, this guy is not real, everything he his saying is pure lie, a real forex trader will not use that kind of lot size, he his looking for a way to swindle your money, beware, a word is enough for the wise, I trade forex and I know what it take. No robot can help you trade.
I swear, can you imagine 50 standard lot to get just 7k on that small account 50 lot will blow your account, this is gambling.

50 victims will join 3 will be successful to promote the business, tell the dude to create an FXbook for us to see una think say una wise

2 Likes

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
JesseThunder:

I swear, can you imagine 50 standard lot to get just 7k on that small account 50 lot will blow your account, this is gambling.

50 victims will join 3 will be successful to promote the business, tell the dude to create an FXbook for us to see una think say una wise

Ask question before you write what you don't know. With instaforex, 50 lots is actually 5 lots.

Besides, the algorithm of the robot is built on a solid strategy and swift trade action.

People are already testing it.

An account that was connected to it on Wednesday last week has already made 35%

In life, some people are just smarter and better than us in some fields . Instead of attacking them, we should explore their talents.

I was also doubting before when the oracle owner contacted me and showed me some records.

But not any more. The guy is good.
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Samken2: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Best platform for forex trading in Nigeria for beginners
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Samken2:
Best platform for forex trading in Nigeria for beginners

Click this link. They are very good. Forex4you

https://account.forex4you.com/en/user-registration/?affid=f6srefk

Pls get in touch for details.
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Samken2: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
kingviny:

Click this link. They are very good. Forex4you

Pls get in touch for details.
How does it works
Does it have an app for trading
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Samken2:

How does it works
Does it have an app for trading

Very simple

1. Open a Forex account and fund it with a minimum of $200.

Use this link to create an account if you don't already have one

2. Once you have funded your account, then send your MT4 trading account details to me so I can send it to the Oracle bot owner to hook your account up.

3. Once you are connected, you would be notified that your account has been hooked up to the oracle bot.

The bot would work for you and do all the trading to grow your capital.

Reach out for more details on WhatsApp

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Shagbatshagba: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2022
funding ur account with 200 usd that is 83k bro
when i give u my account how much will i see in 2weeks and u know when i give u what the assurance u wnt run away with my money
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
funding ur account with 200 usd that is 83k bro
when i give u my account how much will i see in 2weeks and u know when i give u what the assurance u wnt run away with my money

You are not giving me the money bro. Your money would be safe in your personal FX account. And only you can withdraw your money to your bank account. That's the safety for you.

You are the one to withdraw and pay us after the bot has made money for you. But if you don't want to go thru all the stress, well I can manage the fund for you and be giving you 20% monthly fixed and guaranteed.

My name and integrity is worth millions to me so I won't run away because of $200. I need positive Testimonials so that my patronage can increase so it would be foolish to run away with a hard earned money of people.

You can chat me up so we talk more. Brokers rate is 575 to $1 so $200 is N115k.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by Shagbatshagba: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
hmmm...so after 2 wks i will be getting 5750 as my profit? and what is the link for me to open a forex account
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shagbatshagba:
hmmm...so after 2 wks i will be getting 5750 as my profit? and what is the link for me to open a forex account

Pls chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
The taste of the pudding is in the eating
Re: How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! by kingviny: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's do it again this week ending in profit !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avenues To Wealth Office Shut Down By Sec / MMM Slashes Down 2016 Mavros (see Details And Calculation) - Hotgistnaija.com / Make MONEY From AIRDROP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.