Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words (5760 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / iPod, iPad & iPaid - Parents Your Thoughts? / Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by salisuammy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2011
parents what was it that your child said while growing that was so funny and u cant forget. here are some of the things my one year, six months old boy says;
abit u uhmm - meaning i will beat you oh hmm
when i call him, he will playfully say, acumming e hear - am coming you hear.
These are few of what my son says that makes each day memorable and worth living for me. Lets hear how much fun you get from your baby
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by ronkebp(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
Thats cool. and funny, my son is till in the dadadada!!!!!!!!!!! stage, can't wait for him to start to talk,
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by blank(f): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mine is still blowing rasperries and shrieking at the top of his voice to get attention. lol.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by salisuammy(f): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2011
its so much fun listening to them
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2011
Cho-chup . . . shut up.
swuu that . . .sweet heart.
abit u now . . .I would beat you now.

They have grown though and speak well now,Love them  kiss
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by Digriz(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2011
So, all of you are mothers? Anyway,it may be single mothers,all are mothers.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by DaDoctor: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2011
Digriz:

So, all of you are mothers? Anyway,it may be single mothers,all are mothers.

I agrre with you! but partially sha!lol
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by http(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2011
he always says

abit u in response when am mad at him. i will beat you.
he called my wife Nike cos he always hear me calling his mum Anike, my personal name for her.

always trying to get the phone anytime i called home, his only word is fann meaning fine, when i ask him how are you. grin

i just love him.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by chines4(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
My Last boy calls me GaGA, and our our dogs Ga. He can point and have funny names for almost everything, If he want's to wear his shoe or sandals. He will point and say soooo, And if I come back from work, I must carry him to the bed room and drop him on bed. If not come and see cry.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by hefner: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
mine would say "don tor tooorr, who yee" meaning "don't touch it, you hear", "a for me" meaning "it's for me"
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by shadebutty: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
dont panic.At times my son wont talk he will just be watching everybody.so after some minutes he will start his own repeating everything he heard.for example,daddy,mummy,i beat you o ,amenn amen in jesus name, .also this song he loves singing it 'this won bad gan songetc.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by docjuli(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
ifyalways:

Cho-chup . . . shut up.
swuu that . . .sweet heart.
abit u now . . .I would beat you now.

They have grown though and speak well now,Love them kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by adanny01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
I just got married, cant wait to have 1.
My little niece will run to me 'Uncle babu ma puto' meaning uncle snap me a picture whenever she sees me with my camera.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by Osama10(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2011
Its a nice experience watching a child grow.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by iyatrustee(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
seems all of them learns abitu I would beat you faster than any other thing cheesy cheesy those were my son's first words followed by heyo (hello)
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by OgaMadam(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mine,

Dobukuti

Whatever that means
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by Toladipo(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
my 8mth son says  moomaa. and he also put is mouth on my abdomen to make sounds and he his cousin who is 1yr and3mths will say pall down kakata that is fall down yakakata, or my tanda that is my sandal and he will call my son gegirl instead of gabriel
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by atasteve: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
ma ma fut --- my food

ta tu -- thank you

go ye wey --- go away
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by sayso: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

seems all of them learns abitu I would beat you faster than any other thing cheesy cheesy those were my son's first words followed by heyo (hello)

I think they do that when they start KG,
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by michylabo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
my nephew wld always say : "gaga, gugu, kuchichi, ayeeee, grrraaa". And when i repeat same words, he has dis smile on his face probably saying to himself: "atlast someone dat understands me"
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by seedord247(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
Nice Thread . . . .

Can't you see it's a shame for those of you that abort monthly and also singles at 40's.

1 Like

Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by sweeti14(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Awww children are so adorable cheesy . Can't wait to get married and have mine kiss My uncle's baby calls me "aunty mobaya" instead of mobola and calls my elder sister "aunty taape" instead of tope lol cracks me up every time and therz the common "i bi tu oh"!! and then she smacks me and i pretend to be crying. She then giggles and has this satisfied grin like she has accomplished something important!! priceless grin
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by seedord247(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2011
sweeti14:

Awww children are so adorable cheesy . Can't wait to get married and have mine kiss My uncle's baby calls me "aunty mobaya" instead of mobola and calls my elder sister "aunty taape" instead of tope lol cracks me up every time and therz the common "i bi tu oh"!! and then she smacks me and i pretend to be crying. She then giggles and has this satisfied grin like she has accomplished something important!! priceless grin

You better hurry up bcus Oko won Lode ooooo
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by Jencejyde(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
See a lot of Mummies on this thread, so may i permit myself as daddy to chip in grin grin

Eniayo's most interesting words are the classic heyo, means Hello and Dide which is another way to call her fathers name Jide,

The most recent now is her waving up and down instead of left to right saying ba ba, ba ba, which means Bye bye,

God bless all our kids IJN!
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by kanayo74(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
My son is 22 months and has not started talking properly

he always like reciting the nursery rhyme which is

da da da shee (black black black sheep)

quite funny when ever he tries to recite any nursery rhyme.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by ddiamond(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
ha ha ha hah hnmmmmm hnm murmuring at time and crying to call for attention, and when he wakes up the first thing he do is smile. and when i dont show i notice he use his leg to tap me and put a finger in his mouth and start murmuring and screams, so funny.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by sweeti14(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
seedord247:

You better hurry up bcus Oko won Lode ooooo
lol thanx  grin
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by DBestDoc(f): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
I ve a Little Nephew that sees me as his HERO.Whenever he is spanked by anyone be it his mum or dad,his reply will be- iya tell aunty kpim.Which means i will tell Aunty Queen. winklol.(it's not as if his almighty aunty Queen is even a strong person grin grin)and also he uses- iya weeeee,as i want to we we
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by Sike(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2011
'I tell mummy for you'. Thatz all i could remember of my infant Sister.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by heluti(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
My little boy is 10 mnths old and he always calls me "mmam" and when he sees a bright light, he says" a pa pa" that is up nepa. Makes me smile anytime he says that.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by yemiyemi: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
She's just a year and half, calls me 'Hony' meaning (Honey), learnt that from her Mum cos she (my wife) always calls me Honey.

Of course this makes her in love with the recent MTN adverts where a Man was called 'Honey' by his wife and replied 'Darling'.
Re: Parents: Your Child"s First Funny Words by hazureal(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
Bitu (meaning, i'll beat u). He runs to a corner, faces me and gestures with his hands while saying this.
Beba!(meaning, Up Nepa!). He screams this whenever the lights come on, starts dancing and runs to give d person nearest to him a slap(to him, its a slap of joy. Lol). He also says it whenever his dad comes home(cos he knows daddy would put the generator on, in case there's no light).
Haaiiyah! (meaning, Halleluyah!)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Old Parents Are Still At War / Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number / Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.