Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) (51066 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Channah1(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lagos of course.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by money121(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
MMA anytime , Any day

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by guru90: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
They are not the only states in NIGERIA......
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Twoclans(f): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
The two airports are just there honestly .

But the Lagos airport is a little better .

I can never forget the first time I landed at Benin airport a few years ago. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I have refused to use that airport again .The next time I went to Benin I traveled with God is good motors.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tb222:
How can you compare an airport where agbero boys are collecting loading and offloading fees from airlines at #50 per passenger with the standardized airport at the center of unity, op be very careful ooh.

Typical mkporu miri cannibals always bring hate to everything.

You allow hate to cloud your judgement. Lagos The two airports are owned by federal government

Lagos is far better than Abuja.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by mayor1814: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lagos is like the New York of Nigeria. That special status it has in Nigeria will always be there. MMIA, LAGOS is the best airport in Nigeria and I think it will make top 5 in Africa.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by stabilizer: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
It get one airport wey I see for one city cartoon book. It was so marvelous and beautiful. Only a smoker can draw something as good looking and imaginary as that.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
The cordination in Abuja Airport is by far better than that of Lagos.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have used both for both international and domestic journeys.

Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (both int and domestic) is just like a toy when compared with MMIA.

Really, the worst airport in Nigeria, is the domestic wing of MMIA

Abuja airport is small but it more customer friendly than lagos airport.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
A common train station is more beautiful than this in Dubai, b4 u quote me remember na d oil wey dey get we get...........

Spot on!

Besides oyel….from 1960 to date, Nigeria had MORE human and natural resources at its disposal than the UAE! Now look at both countries and weep for Nigeria!
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
embarassed

Both useless just as the immigration officials posted on them, but the ones in Lagos airport are hybrid crooks

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Protect18: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
I think it will be better compare Abuja airport to Oshodi bus Terminals.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by mema900: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Let's ask the obedient supporters..

I will rather support mikel obi than Peter Obi.

And you think you are doing us?

Hahahahahaha! Continue!

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Workch: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Both airports are shitty. Travel out of this shithole to see good airports.

This is why we are asking you to change this and vote peter Obi.

Don’t vote existing godfathers and political emperors that destroyed this country

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Originalsly: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Judging from the video... Lagos is better. Abuja.... cones and old car tyre to mark no parking area? I don't want to think what is used for substitute in other areas such as the toilet. What I did notice is employees are always on their phones. What is strange is it seems there is no restriction on camera use.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
femilistic1346:
Abuja should be better... Haven't been to any tho shocked
thats why they call yo as$ dumb
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by TheCOAS: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
From the pic above, Lag is better
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Germi9: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
They both nonsense

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Amotekun777: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
OP, you're comparing two entities...

Which is the better of the two?

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by kingjiss: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
hedonister:
I visited both the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja to compare and contrast which city has the better airport.

Watch the video below and tell me which airport is better looking and has better facilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjufIBz9_bg

Note that i'm comparing the domestic wing of both airports.

Both of them are nonsense

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
hedonister:
I visited both the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja to compare and contrast which city has the better airport.

Watch the video below and tell me which airport is better looking and has better facilities.

Anambra airport by obi is d best lolz .... ��
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by ayinkan: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
see below

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Youlins: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
How can you make such comparison. Abuja is wow
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Khaysee: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lagos is better than abuja airport by far

But we not trying in this country go outside and see what airport should look like

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Jemex003: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
If Tinubu or Atiku becomes president, Nigerians will miss Buhari. Vote Wisely!!!!

Because you’re missing Jonathan right now. Lol

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have used both for both international and domestic journeys.

Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport (both int and domestic) is just like a toy when compared with MMIA.

This one sounds like he has never entered a plane before. He can't even speak proper English

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Springboot: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tb222:
How can you compare an airport where agbero boys are collecting loading and offloading fees from airlines at #50 per passenger with the standardized airport at the center of unity, op be very careful ooh.

You obviously haven't been to the Lagos Airport for you to compare with Abuja. Lagos is miles ahead.

Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by Isobug: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
MMA1
Re: Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) by gevans(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
hedonister:

I have only been to MMIA, and seen NAIA from a distance in Abuja.
I was at MMIA Ikeja last week. I will tilt towards MMIA

Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria