Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband (38443 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
I have a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Uzomacharles: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Happens more often especially here in Nigeria

468 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bitter truth...

334 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
guobe:
I has a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.
Only an insecure and lazy man would reason like that.

A working wife should bring two things to a reasonable man;

1 financial support in the home
2 A challenge and motivation for a man to work harder to increase his source and level of income

I understand that kind of man won’t like to marry an intelligent lady cos he won’t be able to handle her and think she may be egoistic but a “sit-down-there” kinda woman.

This kinda man will spend all his last kobo on his daughter(s) to be successful in life and be happy that a man isn’t allowing her to utilise the potential she has?

Moreover, don’t some men think of what their daughter(s) will inherit from their mothers after turning their wives to a dummy.

185 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
guobe:
I has a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him.Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.

That your relation is wise..

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Skullano(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Car nah wetin my ex girlfriend first me buy cos I was starting my business newly, you need to see how she started misbehaving ooh but I thank God say man don get two ride now and I always give her the papers to renew for me cos she works with revenue office..

Women are wired in a way that am yet to understand sha.

511 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Samfloxin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
God did not create woman to be greater than man ,that's why whenever they have money more than their husbands,they start misbehaving

330 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by toujurs: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
These bitches ain't loyal.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Originalsly: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
It depends on the woman .... what she saw in you. If she saw you as provider... then if she earns more than you... or earn enough to be independent... then she will misbehave. If you lose your job... she will misbehave... regardless if she is not working either. If you were dogging her then she gets a goof paying job.... doesn't have to be earning more than you... she will misbehave... no cap.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by RightToReject(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
No. However, when a wife (or a husband if it's vice versa) who has a mentality where materialism takes precedence over spirituality has more money than her husband, especially a feeble-minded husband, she won't have much regard for him.

It always boils down to the mentality in particular and ethical leanings in general of the parties involved.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by PerfectStranger(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
No matter the number of yards of a wife material she is, once she’s earning more, she’ll start misbehaving. It’s inevitable.

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Konjiboii: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Facts

12 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Happens more often especially here in Nigeria
for real

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:25am On Jul 01, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Bitter truth...
I think so but money shouldn't make one misbahave

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Only an insecure and lazy man would reason like that.

A working wife should bring two things to a reasonable man;

1 financial support in the home
2 A challenge and motivation for a man to work harder to increase his source and level of income

I understand that kind of man won’t like to marry an intelligent lady cos he won’t be able to handle her and think she may be egoistic but a “sit-down-there” kinda woman.

This kinda man will spend all his last kobo on his daughter(s) to be successful in life and be happy that a man isn’t allowing her to utilise the potential she has?

Moreover, don’t some men think of what their daughter(s) will inherit from their mothers after turning their wives to a dummy.I think he has his reasons.once beaten twice shy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

That your relation is wise..
for real

12 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Skullano:
Car nah wetin my ex girlfriend first me buy cos I was starting my business newly, you need to see how she started misbehaving ooh but I thank God say man don get two ride now and I always give her the papers to renew for me cos she works with revenue office..

big ups to you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Samfloxin:
God did not create woman to be greater than man ,that's why whenever they have money more than their husbands,they start misbehaving
for real but it shouldn't be so

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:30am On Jul 01, 2022
toujurs:
These bitches ain't loyal.
hmm

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Originalsly:
It depends on the woman .... what she saw in you. If she saw you as provider... then if she earns more than you... or earn enough to be independent... then she will misbehave. If you lose your job... she will misbehave... regardless if she is not working either. If you were dogging her then she gets a goof paying job.... doesn't have to be earning more than you... she will misbehave... no cap.
double wahala

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:32am On Jul 01, 2022
PerfectStranger:
No matter the number of yards of a wife material she is, once she’s earning more, she’ll start misbehaving. It’s inevitable.
certainly not nice

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2022
RightToReject:
No. However, when a wife, or a husband if it's vice versa, who has a mentality where materialism takes precedence over spirituality, has more money than her husband, especially a feeble-minded husband, she won't have much regard for him.

It always boils down to the mentality in particular and ethical leanings in general of the parties involved.
That means there was deceit in the relationship from the onset

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by nokspos: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2022
No two ways about it. once she earn more, your days in the relationship or marriage is numbered, you will just be co parents that lives together. the only way out is to work harder to earn more. The funny thing is that women don't even know them self , they will argue this and even when their changes is obvious to them , they will still argue that they didn't change , it was you that changed.

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 2:36am On Jul 01, 2022
nokspos:
No two ways about it. once she earn more, your days in the relationship or marriage is numbered, you will just be co parents that lives together. the only way out is to work harder to earn more. The funny thing is that women don't even know them self , they will argue this and even when their changes is obvious to them , they will still argue that they didn't change , it was you that changed.
That's just so pathetic.That means the men are endangered species.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by seanwilliam(m): 5:03am On Jul 01, 2022
Skullano:

I know 99% won’t agree with you but you’re completely right .

Naturally women are hard to control and they don’t have self control ( biblically)..

Women, who don’t contribute anything to you , wey u Dey feed, cloth, and house self Dey give problem not to talk of the one wey Dey bring the most finance to table ..

Personally,
1. I can not marry a woman that’s richer than me.. never!. Par adventure she gets richer after we get married , then she must abide by my rules or out…

I can’t live in a house my wife owns or pays rent
I can’t use my wife car if I don’t own one
I can’t collect money from my wife to establish business , except it’s loan which I will ensure I pay back on or the stipulated date.
I can’t do joint business with my wife where we contribute 50/50… we must have separate businesses and contribute to family..

Anyway I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 6:29am On Jul 01, 2022
seanwilliam:
I know 99% won’t agree with you but you’re completely right .

Naturally women are hard to control and they don’t have self control ( biblically)..

Women, who don’t contribute anything to you , wey u Dey feed, cloth, and house self Dey give problem not to talk of the one wey Dey bring the most finance to table ..

Personally,
1. I can not marry a woman that’s richer than me.. never!. Par adventure she gets richer after we get married , then she must abide by my rules or out…

I can’t live in a house my wife owns or pays rent
I can’t use my wife car if I don’t own one
I can’t collect money from my wife to establish business , except it’s loan which I will ensure I pay back on or the stipulated date.
I can’t do joint business with my wife where we contribute 50/50… we must have separate businesses and contribute to family..
absolutely

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Yes o. It's like they curse naija women with that

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Yes o. It's like they curse naija women with that
nawa you sure say oyibo women no be like that too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Omuuvwie(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2022
The man is an enemy of progress, why on Earth will you refuse your wife to work .

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by guobe: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Omuuvwie:
The man is an enemy of progress, why on Earth will you refuse your wife to work .
He said it is from experience, once beaten twice shy.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Goldbw122(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2022
So true
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by lereinter(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2022
It's not true

Preventing your wife from working self can bring disregard

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated / One-year-old Baby Bites Snake To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.