Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

All Planning Permit Applications. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / All Planning Permit Applications. (193 Views)

LASPPPA Apprehends Physical Planning Permit Law Violators In Lagos (Pictures) / Guide To Obtaining Building Or Planning Permit In Lagos State / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Planning Permit Applications. by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Planning is important because it directly affects our physical environment and so doing influencing our quality of life and general well being.
Planning shapes our environment and the way we live, work and recreate with many advantages when involved in Planning process and preparation of Area and Planning Permit Consideration. To ensure that structures get built in the right place to avoid government sanctions and environmental nuisance.

Kindly consult me, a registered Town Planner, and also a property consultant for any of the underlisted services.

1)Processing of C of O
2)Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Structural drawings.
3)Survey plan
4)Building Approval /Planning Permit
5)Planning Information
6) PPTR (Physical Planning and Technical Report)
7) LUPAR (Land Use Planning Analysis Report) amongst others.

P.S. Check signature for contacts.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Peace Abode Estate Behind LFTZ ,ibeju Lekki N2.5m Residential / Rate My Stone Coated Bungalow Work Call Or Whatsapp Me For Your Roofing Work / Detached Duplx For Sale At Omole Phase1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.