Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK YOURSELF IN CREATING YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK YOURSELF IN CREATING YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION (105 Views)

FCMB Bank (UK) Limited Launches Personal And Business Banking Proposition To Dee / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Online Business In Nigeria / Can I Use My Voter's Card In Creating A Payoneer Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK YOURSELF IN CREATING YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION by Thekingofsales: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2022
THREE QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK YOURSELF TO HELP KICK-START THE PROCESS OF FINDING OR CREATING YOUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION(USP)

So let us continue from where we stopped

1. What specifically do you do that’s truly different compared to competitors?

During my time at the University, I was opportuned to take some courses in Economics and one of the things we were thought was product differentiation.

This is simply the process of distinguishing a product or service from others, to make it more appealing to a specific target market.

You have to figure out what you do that is different from competitors.

You must ensure that your product/service is unique in its own way

Sell the uniqueness of your product or service

2. How do you uniquely benefit your target market?

You have to create a unique benefit for your target market.

Your potential customers have to gain something from your product or service that they will not gain elsewhere. Simple!!!

If you can successfully do this, you will give your product or service a unique selling Proposition.

3. Can you niche your target market in a way nobody else can or will?

This here is another very important question.

To niche your target market simply means to focus in a segment within your target audience where you will spend the most time marketing your product or service

Being able to niche your target market in a way nobody else can will have you creating a unique selling proposition.

Creating your usp is one of the greatest marketing weapons you can ever have for your product(s) or your business.

(1) (Reply)

Want Best Manufactured Metal Sheet? Contact Leading Sheet Metal Manufacturers / Hurry Up And Apply For Weekly And Monthly Prize Gifts / How To Steer Clear Of The Common Pitfalls Associated With Crypto Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.