Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! (3860 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
‘Wikisozo’ is a user-generated content website with facilities that helps you to publish your beautiful experience of how you met the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your stories may not be spectacular, because salvation is supernatural.

In a nutshell, ‘Wikisozo’ is aimed at heralding the uniqueness of:

The circumstances that led you to giving your life to Christ and other miracles you have experienced in your health, finances, career and other facets of life as a result of this supernatural experience,
Your full testimony in photographs and videos,
Your experience with the Word and the Spirit of God now that you are born again,
The impact of this experience in your life and those of your loved ones.

You also have the opportunity to inspire others as you share this unique experience in God!
Now that you are here, why not get started by creating your account!

Just visit www.wikisozo.com
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
Call To Salvation

Have you ever seen a butterfly? Or watched an early morning sunrise? Have you ever seen a flowing river? Or caught a peek at a rainbow?

The Bible says in Romans 1 vs. 19: 20 ", because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shewed it to them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: ".

All the works of creation reveal the glory and power of God and speak a message so clear you cannot fail to hear. God went further and revealed Himself to us through His Son Jesus Christ. The scripture declares Him to be the very image of God, and the brightness of his glory. Jesus himself said "He that has seen me has seen the Father."

Through His death He showed us the way to fellowship with Him, and now He wants us to receive the divine life which Jesus made available so that He can reveal Himself in us, and through us. Today, you can receive the life of God into your spirit, and become a brand new creature in Christ, so that God's beauty and power can be seen in you. All you have to do is say this prayer and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you. O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ, your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification.

Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 ", that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit.

I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Joagbaje(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
I read some mind blowing testimonies of salvation . They are reaLy inspiring . I just got amazed of what God used to get some people saved. Imagine someone see a poster of Jesus on the cross and strong conviction came upon him and he weeps and gave his hearts to christ. Waooh"
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
i saw a very interesting testimony on wikisozo, here it is

PASTOR JERRY DAVID “In 1999, when I was in my 200 level at the University of Calabar, I met Sis Blessing Egede (a member of Christ Embassy Calabar) in whom I was interested in befriending. At this time, I was a member of The Brotherhood of The Cross and Star and also a core-cult member of the ‘Con-fraternity’. As a result, I always carried with me a sword and a pistol because; we always had a fatal fight whenever we meet with members of another fraternity with whom our aims, objectives and vision differ of clash. I became very close to this sister and a friend but; deep within me, I had an intension of going ungodly relationship with her.

One thing this Sister never quit doing was praying for my salvation daily. This friendship continued until the year, 2000 when she gave me a note inviting me to No. 9 IBB Way in Calabar. This was the address of the Christ Embassy Church she attended though, I knew this not.

To me, I felt it was the address of a hotel where we might meet for some pleasurable moments but; when I got there, I met people dressed in uniformity called ushers who having been pre-informed by the sister of her invitation arrangement and my affirmation to graze it, welcomed me into the hall. Expecting to see Sis Blessing, I met with Pastor Marcel instead (Her Pastor). With the setting of the place I knew something different from a pleasure moment lay ahead. Still in optimism and in anticipation of an imagined pleasure moment, I waited patiently and listened to what everyone in that gathering were listening to.

I realized that I was in a church only when I heard what the man (Pastor Marcel) said to the crowd of people sitting down to listen. He spoke like no other I have seen and, in his speech made a statement, “if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation”. I contemplated on these sayings of his and didn’t realize when I got up from where I was sitting at the back of the hall, from where the words had come to me as a Rhema from God, to answer the call of salvation. I can only recall that I was in front; at the altar, sorry for my past lifestyle, surrendering my life to Christ and dropping on the altar that day the sword and the pistol I hitherto had carried with me everywhere I went.

This was a turning point in my life as a new zeal busted forth within my spirit for the service of God and the humanity he had created. I began to love the things of God and developed a personal relationship with God. Henceforth, my life changed and I was turned completely into another man. I immediately attended the foundation school and grew ever since.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2011
what would you say about this:

Title: Get born again or i disowned you

I gave my life to Christ in the year 2003 in my jnr secondary school, i had a school mother who was a member of BLW who had tried severally to lead me to Christ but all to no avail. One day she warned me that if i don't come to fellowship she'll disowned me as her school daughter, i went just to please her but that was the day i gave my life to Christ and received the holy ghost.

Sis Sandra Ahunsi BLW zone G UNAD Chapter
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
Title: my salvation story(supermac)

Thank you Sir…… My salvation testimony started 2005, June,05 thank God for Pastor Blossom. I am Pst Blossom’s soul. It was me, Bro Papheus and Bro Phomolo we got born again on the same day it was on Sunday. My Brother, Bro Papheus got healed on that Sunday after giving his life to God and my family got this life of Joy (Legood God kind of life) and Me I have never went to the doctor since I gave my life to God and from that day till now I am still in church and everybody in my family is in church. Now I am bold, a giver, a life giver and soul winner. Thank you Pastor Chris for Sending Pastor Blossom to polokwane because I have a God kind of life, faith and I love you Sir. Pastor Blossom I love You Ma. Thank you Pastor Chris sir
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
THE NEWNESS OF LIFE , josephbilly outeke

THANK YOU SIR , FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE MY SALVATION TESTIMONY WITH THE WHOLE WORLD. IT WAS BACK IN 1990 . PRIOR TO THE DAY I GOT BORN AGAIN . SOME THING UNUSUAL YET GLORIOUS HAPPENED TO ME THAT EVENING .

THERE WAS TOO MUCH SINGING GOING ON IN MY SPIRIT BUT I COULD NOT UTTER A WORD NEITHER COULD I UNDERSTAND THE SONGS . THE UNTOLD JOY WENT ON THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT TIL MORNING HOURS OF MONDAY . MONDAY WAS THE OFFICIAL MARKET DAY IN OUR TOWN SO AS USUAL I HAD SOME STUFF TO SELL AND BUY. WHILE IN THE MARKET PLACE I CAME TO A GROUP OF YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN SINGING AND REJOICING WITHOUT FELLING ASHAMED THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION I STOPPED.

THESE YOUNG GROUP WERE ON SPECIAL OUTREACH EVANGELISM IN THE MARKET PLACE. IT WAS AFTER THEY MADE ALTER CALL FOR THE THIRD AND LAST TIME THAT I OVERCAME THE FORCES THAT WERE TELLING ME NOT TO STEP FORWARD TO RECEIVE SALVATION . WOW ONCE I STEPPED IN FRONT I WAS LED INTO SALVATION I FELT PEACE , JOY AND HAPPINESS. IAM BORN AGAIN.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
My New Life in Christ, Vona Jefia

I got born again as an undergraduate in University of Benin, Benin Nigeria. This was in 1989. A friend of mine called Chike, led me to Christ and invited me to Believers Love world Campus fellowship. I was in my second year studying Foreign Languages.

Prior to this, I was attending the Catholic Church and I was not fulfilled. When I joined the fellowship, I really didn't understand a lot of things but I loved the praise and worship sessions and church was more fulfilling. As I heard more of God's word and made friends with brethren, I began to grow spiritually. I also joined the Intercessory unit to learn how to pray.

One area of my life that was transformed, was my academics. It was a bit difficult studying a foreign language (French) and I struggled a bit. However, Academic excellence seminars were organised in fellowship and these seminars altered my perspective about my academics. As I learnt scriptures about success in my academics, I began to walk in the reality of what I had learnt.

My understanding was open and I actually began to have the mind of my teachers concerning every subject. I knew I could never fail because the inspiration of the Almighty gave me understanding. I had the Holy Ghost as my teacher, helper, counsellor and guide. That was my mentality as a student.

During impromptu tests, the Holy Spirit would tell me what to write. I always had an idea of what to expect during exams - thanks to the Holy Spirit. I excelled in every aspect of my school work and topped my class in several tests. I eventually graduated with a second Class upper division.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Joagbaje(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
This is really inspiring thread mabel. it is amazing the kind of things God use to convert sinners.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Joagbaje(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ mabel

ive been watching out for my own testimony which i posted on wikizoso. help me post it here na. i titled it:

"I GOT BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE FEAR OF THE ANTICHRIST"

very funny title but thats my testimony.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
@joagbaje,
mabell is spelt with a doulbe l

Joagbaje:

@ mabel
ive been watching out for my own testimony which i posted on wikizoso. help me post it here na. i titled it:

"I GOT BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE FEAR OF THE ANTICHRIST"
very funny title but thats my testimony.

well there are close to 16,000 testimonies on wikisozo so it might not be that easy sourcing for yours but i'll try
na fear make you born again, amazing really!?!
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Azibalua(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
Reading thru the testimonies I found so many strange ways people gave their hearts to christ,but one thing I thank god for is the fact that most are pastors today
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Micuilles: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2011
mabell:

@joagbaje,
mabell is spelt with a doulbe l

well there are close to 16,000 testimonies on wikisozo so it might not be that easy sourcing for yours but i'll try
na fear make you born again, amazing really!?!

@ mabell,

It actually don't matter the number of testimonies pasted on wikisozo, if you need to locate a particular one just type the person's name in the search column on the top right screen. If you know the person's full name or just one name, you'll get a display of all the names close to it or the exact full name entered. It works really good. wink wink wink
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by gbabi69: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2011
really inspiring. I praise the courage and vision of the "wikisozo" site
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by winiamanda: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
@poster,
how can i have access to wikisozo
i want to read these testimonies for myself
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by gbabi69: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ winiamanda, go to www.wikisozo.com
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by Ymodulus: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
Bunch of Christ embassy rats wasting precious bandwits. O precious money.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by gbabi69: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
@YMODULUS, YOU KNOW IT TAKES A RAT TO KNOW ANOTHER!!
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ymodulus:

Bunch of Christ embassy rats wasting precious bandwits. O precious money.

kai!!! see what lack of money causes, poverty speaking sad
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
Salvation Story, Mo Ekiugbo

I honestly cannot remember when I first gave my life to Christ, as I had done this on countless times. Whenever I was in a church with my mum sitting next to me, as soon as the alter call is made, she would nudge me and ensure that I went to the front to receive salvation. I had done this so many times; I became tired of even being near a church talk less of being in it. In 1995 while I was in secondary school, a group of people came to my school from Royalties in Christ Embassy to talk to us about God, I remember being so inspired by seeing these young people going all out for God, I remember listening to Pastor Tokunbo Fowora (RIP) talk about her love for God. Hmmm, this really made me think. I joined the Royalties at my first opportunity in 1998, and then I gave my life to God proper in church during the teenager’s conference CETENA 1998. I was so glad to be amongst young people, taking the nation for Christ. I was blessed to be under the tutelage of Pastor Afolabi Oketunji, he was my first Pastor and was very instrumental in my growth as a Christian. I have also been privileged to have been under many great men of God since then, teaching me and helping me up along the way. I must say, I am so proud to be born again and to be called specially into this ministry. Thank you Pastor Chris for everything.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
OZAGHA JOHN

It was a beautiful Sunday morning in my house in Lagos where I was lead to Christ through my brothers’ tongue. His wonderful praying in tongue fervently transforming life unknowing, initially I feel disturbed and quarrelling with him, until that faithful day when he started praying in tongues from 4:30am on Sunday morning,I did not really know what came over me when I started shaking, vibrating on my bed talking in tongues, after the prayer I got dressed and walked to Christ Embassy Church at Charity bus – stop Oshodi. Lagos State. He saw me in the Church surprisingly, well I could not say any word because I was shy after all my brag and critics to him, he was just smiling.

After our man of God Pastor Korode preaching he ask the first timer to stand up, I was shy and refuse to stand up not until the fourth Sunday but I was not fervent, I backslide, not until I went to Osun State for my school that I got born again and make the confession Rom. 10:10. . Since then the journey is upward and forward.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2011
You can’t school far from home, Samuel Akinsina

How God transformed me on campus: I was born in a Christian family. Even my name Samuel was picked from the bible. Growing up as a child, I always have the consciousness that there is a creator (God). But I had little knowledge about him.

As a child I do fall sick often; that deprived me of attending the secondary school i would have love to attend. With this fear of not going far away from home as result of falling sick without telling anybody about it, I got admission into a university far away from home, several kilometers away from my parent, leaving them no option than to accept. In my first few weeks in the university, one great afternoon I was to attend tutorial, in an auditorium. While waiting for the tutorial, I saw people bringing in speakers and musical instrument into the hall.

It was a striking moment for me that day. I saw young people for the first time worshipping and praising God with great passion. Then came in the pastor; he came in with so great excellent present of God and when he started ministering, his words were so full of power; right there I could see that there was something different about him and he was preaching like pastor Chris I saw on TV back then in Benin city Nigeria. An altar call was made that day, but I didn’t response because then I thought I just amended my ways.

I had the thought that what is it to be born again; I don’t smoke, drink, fight…etc. I made up mind to always attend the fellowship program on Fridays in school, which I was doing regularly, turning down invitation to attend Sunday/midweek services. On a lovely evening, hanging-out with friends, some fellow came to me ;they were on evangelism; I immediately recognized one of them from the fellowship program I do attend in school; he was amazed. ‘‘Wow! Why don’t you come to church?’’ that was his first question, which I gave him so many reasons.

His second question was “are you born again?” “born again?” I asked, I don’t do wrong, my parent are Christian . He was like that is not what it means to be born again; it is self-righteousness that I was practicing. He explained what it means to be born again; confessing Jesus as my lord and savior and so much he taught me that day. I gave my life to God that day; I accepted Christ Jesus and was filled with the Holy spirit and I started attending the fellowship (Christ embassy) every service day; that wasn’t all to my transformation.

On my first Sunday in church, I got a book by pastor Chris and Anita (Rhapsody of realities) a daily devotional for the first time; this was my guide into God’s word. I began to know more about God, how lovely He is and the great things he has done for me. Through the devotional I began to deal with the thought of sickness; I learnt that sickness was not for the child of God. He doesn’t get glory from me being sick.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2011
Bored By Christianity, Omoyele Taiwo

i grew up in a home where Christianity was seen as a religion and the church going and prayer we do was just like a norm that must be carried out. . . i got really bored by the whole christian life and never imagined i was going to accept Jesus.

i actually felt that been a christian is not fun and never really liked the idea even though i still go to church with my parents. in 2006 when i had an encounter with Jesus, it was really interesting because i told the preacher then that if i don't enjoy all d benefits he promised in Christianity i was going to deal with him. . .

. . . wow To God be the Glory, NOW I CAN BOLDLY SAY THAT THE CHRISTIAN LIFE IS THE LIFE TO LIVE.

. . There has never been a dull moment since then. Praise God.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2011
My life! by Harley Morgan

My life was not exactly focused. I just believed people come and go, live and die. It didn’t mean anything to me that there was a God somewhere. Yeah; I heard about that a lot about God from a whole range of different people.

Some of them only said so because they were told so. Not really because they know for sure. So I concluded that it could at best be a nice idea to fantasize about sometime. But all that changed when I saw a miracle for the first time ever.

Back then I didn’t quite think it was a miracle. I just thought “this was just a coincidence”. I had a roommate in school that had sickle cell anemia. We lived in the same room in the hostel.

One day, some guys came to our room and they were preaching. At that time, my friend was going through one of his many crisis moments. We had gotten used to seeing this at least once a month. He would usually lay there for a whole week, writhing in pain.

These guys prayed for him and the next thing I know, the sick guy got up and claimed that he wasn’t feeling any more pains in his back like he used to. While all of this happened right before my eyes, I didn’t think much of it until days later. The facts were there; this guy was sick and he was healed. It couldn’t have been staged because I had been one of those who had to take care of my sick roommate whenever he had his periods.

I began to ponder about this incident for a while. The preachers had left an invitation to their church when they came. I decide to go check it out. I had planned to just stay in the service for a little while so I didn’t bother going early for the meeting.

But when I got there, the presence of God was so evident that I couldn’t deny that something beyond my scope of understanding was happening here. The message preached was on the “Supernatural Life”. At the beginning, I thought that was cool but as the preacher went on I could see how this message applied to me. Suddenly, it seemed as if there was a void in me, the presence of which I had denied for so long.

All those years that I thought I had the “God thing” figured out just lay bare before me. I had to really come face to face with my denial for the first time ever. At the end of the sermon, there was an altar call and I found myself in front. In my heart, I knew this was what I needed but my head was still full of questions.

I said the sinner’s prayer that day. I started attending the services more regularly and practicing the things I was now being taught. It took a while but I started adjusting to the new ideas about God that I was being taught and the questions and doubts I had started going away. I am still a Christian today and I still enjoy making new discoveries about God.

My roommate from back then is still healed. He was surprised to see the changes in me after I gave my life to Christ. He said “I always thought you were a good guy, but I knew you needed something to complete you. You look new”.

Apparently, Jesus Christ made a new man out of me. I am not just a good guy anymore. I am God’s own son. .
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2011
MY SOZO EXPERIENCE , beauty momoh

Praise God! Thank you Pastor for this wonderful opportunity to share my testimony of salvation. I was born into an Islamic family and was almost rounding up with Islamic school when I lost my dad. There was a sister named Sister Mariam Adetayo then in my compound. I followed her to church on the 20th of July 2008, it was a cell ministry day.

On that day, I heard the words I had never heard in my entire life. After the service, I was spoken to by the First timers’ ministry, “Bro Shedrack” . I got born again that day and received the Holy Ghost there. Since then, I have been bold and courageous enough to tell someone else about Jesus and all the members of my family are Christians now.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
MY SALVATION STORY, OMOTOLA HELEN AKINTIDE
I got born again in my freshman year in secondary school. I attended a program and though the pastor gave funny illustrations I saw and heard them differently. When I got to Christ Embassy, I got superior knowledge that brought me into my inheritance and is still taking me higher. AKINTIDE OMOTOLA HELEN BLW ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA(ZONE G).
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2011
Call To Salvation[b][/b]

Have you ever seen a butterfly? Or watched an early morning sunrise? Have you ever seen a flowing river? Or caught a peek at a rainbow?

The Bible says in Romans 1 vs. 19: 20 ", because that which may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shewed it to them. For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: ".

All the works of creation reveal the glory and power of God and speak a message so clear you cannot fail to hear. God went further and revealed Himself to us through His Son Jesus Christ. The scripture declares Him to be the very image of God, and the brightness of his glory. Jesus himself said "He that has seen me has seen the Father."

Through His death He showed us the way to fellowship with Him, and now He wants us to receive the divine life which Jesus made available so that He can reveal Himself in us, and through us. Today, you can receive the life of God into your spirit, and become a brand new creature in Christ, so that God's beauty and power can be seen in you. All you have to do is say this prayer and mean it with all of your heart; and God will hear you. O Lord God, I believe in Jesus Christ, your Son who died for me and was raised from the dead for my justification.

Your Word says in Romans 10 vs. 9 & 10 ", that if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Therefore I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life from this day forth. I receive remission of sins for my soul and I receive eternal life into my spirit.

I am saved! I am born-again! Thank you for making me your child.
Re: Wikisozo: Lets Shout It From The Mountain Top! by mabell: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
What a wonderful world, Tagbo Azubuike

I got born again in 2011 in a local assembly at Onitsha (Christ Embassy). It happens that I went to the church when they were having a programme at the satellite church. The programme was awesome because series of display was going on, the dance, the choir, the drama group and so on. I really enjoyed myself and when the Pastor came up, it was a bomb.

He talked about so many things, our new life in Christ. He made us to understand that when you are in Christ that there is no sickness and there is no want, I grab that and I was full of joy for hearing such a thing. After the message, he made an alter call and came out to receive my salvation so as to function in that light. Am so happy I gave my life to Christ at the right time and at the right place.

Christ Embassy is a place to be. Thank you Pastor for nurturing us to grow in Christ. I love you Pastor. .

(1) (Reply)

The Jewish Holocaust Hoax(did Six Million Jews Actually Die?) / Islam Concept Of Peace / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.