Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] (21162 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by SarkinYarki: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessed
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by mosefin19(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
gentle136:
you suppose chop slap for dis write up

Lol he really need that slap truly.., a whole Ed shed lol if no him he think say fireboy go reach there... he really try for fireboy... even if dem join both Olamide and the fireboy together come hard another best musician for 9ja again dem no reach Ed achievement

1 Like

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Burgerlomo: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Carry go boy nothing do you cool
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by etrange: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
I like his songs.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
AREWAELENU:
E don fall my hand be that... Why na grin grin grin grin Ed Sheeran suppose be the one to shed tears. FireBoy nah BIG DEAL lol.
Shoo normal sha
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
WTF!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by kapako4170: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hfh

Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by sisisioge: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
I understand the feeling, humble naija boy who never dreamt his music could take him that far away, singing with world renowned stars. Very long shot, right?

If Idris elba never marry, my long shot of kissing him would probably see fainting grin
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by noble2faith(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
mosefin19:

Lol he really need that slap truly.., a whole Ed shed lol if no him he think say fireboy go reach there... he really try for fireboy... even if dem join both Olamide and the fireboy together come hard another best musician for 9ja again dem no reach Ed achievement

No mind d guy. E just set talk in adjectival clause of ironical metaphor!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by OmoNla99: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
The first African artist to perform live a few days ago at the BET awards was fireboy. Keep souring boy. Greater Greater heights.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Okikiafoo: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
A dream come true... More success, man.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Godwin25king: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Who doesn't love Fireboy DML?

One of the finest artiste Nigeria has ever produced. cool
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by cliffypatt(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Intellectuall01:
Some of you are suggesting that this boy should leave Olamide and that he is now bigger than Olamide. If he try am, I give am 2 years, he go fade away.

Na Olamide dey write songs for am?
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Franktom247(m): 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
This is a big win for fireboy I would be emotional too if I were the one he's really an amazing artist I'm happy he's a Tecno ambassador which shows that Tecno sees potentials in people
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by 0xAaron: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations fireboy he's a humble artist and this is a milestone achievement for him. His music is always one of the major hit songs in Nigeria him also being a Tecno ambassador adds a lot of spice to the flavor
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by KingUka: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
I'm proud of fireboy and his achievement it's worth being emotional I hope he continues to take Nigeria music to the next level good job man grin
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by osazsky(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wat is this man...I have met with governors..senators..CEO of multinational both Male and female..though I am not there yet I can never feel less of myself...when this happens u become insecure and this is d result..idiot grow up man
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by flexyrule(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
AREWAELENU:
E don fall my hand be that... Why na grin grin grin grin Ed Sheeran suppose be the one to shed tears. FireBoy nah BIG DEAL lol.
Ed Sheeran: 14 Grammy nominations, won 4.

Fireboy:
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by TEMITOPE190: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Success hit differently, most especially when you realize the miles you traveled to achieve it. More greater height, Fireboy!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Verbtips(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
coolYour fire is beging to burn keep on going bro.luv you cool
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Olaolaoluwa001: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Always happy to see Nigerian Artists doing great beyond here. It is all a tear of joy, keep winning!
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by PotterJokes44: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well it's actually worth it because firstly the show was amazing,he really brought the FIRE to the stage Lol
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by IzuKiba77: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
PotterJokes44:
Well it's actually worth it because firstly the show was amazing,he really brought the FIRE to the stage Lol

Not to mention the collaboration with Ed Sheeran,a star artist....on a grand stage in London,how emotional can that get Lol grin cool
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by KeplersCross: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well he deserves the best and I'm sure many more opportunities and great moments are yet to come,so congratulations to him
#KeepTheFIREAlive grin grin
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Toriagirl(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
He's such a gentle guy.
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by FlyingKing: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2022
NewKidInTown:

How you gon do it?
Will i still be paid?

Yes
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by YangaBabe: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
IzuKiba77:

Not to mention the collaboration with Ed Sheeran,a star artist....on a grand stage in London,how emotional can that get Lol grin cool
it's really a surprise to him because I'm very sure he didn't see this Colaboration coming
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2022
At this junction, this is a good period for fireboy to be on fire
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by Chomolina: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2022
KeplersCross:
Well he deserves the best and I'm sure many more opportunities and great moments are yet to come,so congratulations to him
#KeepTheFIREAlive grin grin
oshae trust me there's still more coming up for him
Re: Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] by bewla(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Jayjerjay:
Big ups for fireboy, my favorite artiste be making milestones...
Fire nation on fire big ups for all the fires

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I went through a Rough Patch, but now back stronger than Ever - DJ Cuppy / Tools With Denrele & Fally Ipupaa @ Channel0 Awards / Joke Silva Congratulates APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.