Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! (2549 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
I was talking to someone sometime ago, and they brought this to my notice. If you know both, sing them and you'll hear the same thing:

"No body want to see us together"
"It's the remix to ignition"

"Nobody thought we'd last forever"
"It's hot and fresh out the kitchen"

"I see them hoping and praying"
"Mama rolling that body"

"Things between us don't get better"
"Got every man in here wishing"

"Men steady coming after you"
"Sipping on coke and rum"

"Women steady coming after me"
"I'm like so what I'm drunk"

"It's like everybody want to go for self"
"It's the freaking weekend baby"

"And don't want to respect boundary"
"I'm about to have me some fun"

SEE? Very few of these artists are original. I'll give you more later, but meanwhile, DON'T ASK.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by cammax7(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hmm,
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by tosinadeda: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
U call that copying?
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by odada(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2007
If thats copying then that makes all 9jah artist that even use foreign beats what ?

get your facts right before posting dude cos that definately aint copying wink
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by PoDeep(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2007
Its allowed. I mean if that can be called "copying" then what do we call sampling.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by shereef: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2007
in music, its allowed as long as the lyrics are diiferent.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by tunmininu(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
@poster,don't even say that again, What do u mean the Almighty talented Akon copied R.KELLY,wetin R.kelly dey sing,
Don't let me hear u say that again,
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by PTBNaija(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2007
R. Kelly is crap. . .anyone could sing his best song their worst and sound better than him.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2007
odada:

If thats copying then that makes all 9jah artist that even use foreign beats what ?

get your facts right before posting dude because that definately aint copying wink

odada, it seems that post hit you real hard. Why? So if it's not copying, what's it?

tunmininu:

@poster,don't even say that again, What do u mean the Almighty talented Akon copied R.KELLY,wetin R.kelly dey sing,
Don't let me hear u say that again,

tunmininu, I believe I'm misinterpreting you. All sorts of crazy comparisons go on on Nairaland. First it was 2Face and Usher, and now someone is comparing Akon with R.Kelly. I don't think I want to comment, because if I start, I won't stop.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by woodboi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
U don't know anything about music
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by shazeez(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
See confusion! Comparing my 2 favorite artists of all time? Any which way, the title goes to kels cos that dude is so versatile.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by odada(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2007
It simply aint copying dude! @ mactao
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by chiogo(f): 12:35am On Aug 14, 2007
@topic
umm, i really wouldn't call that copyin' 'cause i see no relationship between the two lyrics just the sound/rhythm. As for those "R.kelly can't sing" comments, wow, that is beyond my understanding. undecided
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by Free(f): 2:39am On Aug 14, 2007
Ha!
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
OHMIGOD!!!
I refuse to believe that I've been getting insults because of people's ignorance. Read my first post, it said: If you know them, sing them both.
AH!!!
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by naijadiva2(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
@, i think akon was aware of that and so was other people.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by OmoEko1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
edited
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
akon is a disgrace.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2007

lol Akon Hater , well copying or not my sexy Akon sounded good
Contrary to your opinion, I like Akon. But, the truth must be told.

@, i think akon was aware of that and so was other people

Exactly my point. Nobody is trying to crucify Akon here.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by OmoEko1(f): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2007
@youngedice$

If you nothing better to say why post a comment grin, how is he a disgrace becos of that 14yrs old girl undecided and what does that have to do with the topic.

@mactao
Iight oh tongue
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by ladebi(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2007
PTBNaija:

R. Kelly is crap. . .anyone could sing his best song their worst and sound better than him.
R.Kelly dont have a best song.Everything hes done is nothing but hit except your confusing him with Kelly Rowland who is not evn crap like you said.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by centuar: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
So what if he 'copied' ?He 'copied' well and the song is selling and its still in evrybody's head.Have you compared Beyonce''s dance steps to that of J LO?Who is copying who
pls stop beefing Akon jare- and how is he a disgrace if I may ask?
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
why girls think this dude's sexy I was talking to this girl about how i was the sexiest african she ever saw and she was like not akon is the cutest and sexiest african she ever saw wtf?that nigga dark u can't even see his face.

this dude's ewww man look at his nose.

Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by swing4real(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
@YOUNGDICE$

What do u expect to hear from her when Akon is a star? If monkey become star tomorrow, many girls go say e too sexy and cute grin Try to be a star and she will tell you the same.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
hell yeah brother money rules this hoes.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by OmoEko1(f): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

why girls think this dude's sexy I was talking to this girl about how i was the sexiest african she ever saw and she was like not akon is the cutest and sexiest african she ever saw wtf?that nigga dark u can't even see his face.

this dude's ewww man look at his nose.

Dude stop hating on Akon angry angry, what is your problem or did he steal your gf.

So just becos his dark skin defines him has been UGLY

What is wrong with his nose shocked shocked shocked, and have seen your pic also, your nose looks exactly like his, so why are you beefing him.

lmfao lol you are hating on him beco you wished that was you humping that 14yrs slutty girl on the stage instead of Akon
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by choongtin(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
soo what artist get inspiration from other artist as well, kmt get over it, the song is heavy dnt hate plzz
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by OmoEko1(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
edited
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
akon is not supposed to be better then me i hate him why do yall like this dude what's about him he was on top of a 14 years old girl yall supposed to hate him.
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by choongtin(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
daamn you are talkin like he is the worse sinner in the world, God knows if u have done something worse than that
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by OmoEko1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
edited
Re: AKON COPIED R.KELLY!!!! by YOUNGDICEs(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2007
yep i did but i never got caught ha ha my sister we are supposed to hate him his our enemy he's not from naija so lets hate him ha-ba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ms. Chief – Beez In The Trap / Download Ikechukwu Ft Wizboy – Balabala / Download Ice Prince Ft Chip - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.