Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k (2805 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / N-power Salary Structure | How N-power Pay Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Jauntybaba: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Early February 2022, Npower shortlisted some number of candidates who were supposed to be the So-Called successful/beneficiaries of the Npower batch C stream 2 programme.

They were asked to go for biometric capturing, after which they will conduct physical verification at their respective state of residence and place them on a monthly payroll of N30,000. As luck would run off them.

In Late May 2022 Npower directed them to make sure they capture their fingerprints on or before 27th of May 2022. As that is the means that enable them to qualify them as a beneficiary.

But after then, the heavy ship capsized, the Npower team went ahead and made changes to everyone’s dashboard on their database and made all Non-Shortlisted Stream 1 and 2 applications who were not shortlisted in the program as “Shortlisted Candidates” but no provision for biometric capturing, so they will carry out their crook plan easily.

After a few days Npower extended the biometric capturing date with an interval of one week, within the period of that 1 week. A friend within my locality called me to ask me if I need an Npower slot. I was surprised and I asked him “is Npower not an empowerment programme?” He said yes it is.

Then I asked him why would a federal government empowerment programme be sold? He said na you no know this country. We both laughed. Then I asked him how much is a slot on the Npower programme goin for? He told me 100,000. Wow 100k you mean? I quickly do the arithmetic 30,000 X 12 =360,000.

Wow it’s not bad to get a profit of 260k. But “selling what is meant for the youths is not right” I said to him. He replied, na you know that one. People are paying already and their dashboards are showing biometric capturing. That is when I knew he was serious.

After a few days the extended biometric capturing date elapsed. Physical verification creeped in, Lo and behold majority of the Shortlisted Candidates were not given Physical Verification Venue. Even when they tried to contact the Npower team, they vividly disabled all means of contact. The physical verification was supposed to be held from June 15 to 25 2022.

But they later extended the date to 29th June 2022 and more people who bought the npower slot for 100k are still lobbied in, they were given physical verification venues while those that got on merit didn’t get a physical verification venue.

When Npower social media handles started replying to shortlisted candidates, they told the merit candidates to go to their local government area of residence for their physical verification. These desperate candidates went to their various Local Government Area and NYSC Secretariat to get physically verified.

But they were all sent back home that their dashboards need to show “Beneficiary” before they will be physically verified. I laughed and realized that “Npower had played a fast one” on the common shortlisted applicants who didn’t bribe their way out.

Until today Npower officials have no empirical explanation as to why the merit Shortlisted Candidates were removed even after biometric capturing and deceiving them to go to their local government area of residence for physical verification.
This is injustice and a slap on the face of a common Npower applicants.

Source: https://yakkata.com/how-npower-sold-batch-c-stream-2-slots-for-100k/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Mumusaphire: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Scam program.

4 Likes

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Gimli(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
This deserve to be in Front page,

Mod pls do the needful.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Alaefulu(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kai,I know a lot of people will doubt you op but what you saying is 101% correct,my brother and cousin were initially not shortlisted but low and behold he called me later on to tell me he his now a beneficiary and has even gone to do his physical verification..weti No fit happen for Nigeria does not exist bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by masterfactor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
The more you look the less you see, na naija for u be that, but sometimes we don't need to blame the government, instead let blame the people that are in charge of the program

4 Likes

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by TemmyT002(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omooo
For the same empowerment that they owe lots of money?
Can Nigeria ever change?

3 Likes

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by zubimete(f): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
#Truth# this stream two 98% na lobbying, 2% na God
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Maj196(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Very true, stream 2 na scam grin. The whole of stream 1 shortlisted became beneficiaries.

2 Likes

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by toujurs: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
How much do these n power pay undecided, So because of 30k monthly pay. These grown men wants to kill themselves.

This is really a shame, for a country blessed with abundant mineral resources.

1 Like

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by maureensylvia(f): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by saintkeppy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Scam program. After I scored 94%, they still not chose me. And someone that scored 42, they chose her.

Which of the program did u enrolled?

1 Like

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Charly500(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
So that means people in stream 1 should be more than thankful to God.

Things need to change for the better in this country.

1 Like

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Seun4blue(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
That means
- Only backhander knows way to the top....
- Person wey feel bribe na him dey make am....
- Eni mo way lo'mo iwe....
NPower Naija
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Mumusaphire: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
saintkeppy:

Which of the program did u enrolled?
N-creative
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Peeruty: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
I think this is true, I did biometric capture successfully, but still didn't get a slot even after being shortlisted.
It so painful..
I remember using all the money on me then for the biometric...
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by kollinz1234(m): 3:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Scam program. After I scored 94%, they still not chose me. And someone that scored 42, they chose her.
each question carries 5 marks, how did you score 94% and another person 42% Make una de fear God o

2 Likes

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Newton2024: 3:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Jauntybaba:
Early February 2022, Npower shortlisted some number of candidates who were supposed to be the So-Called successful/beneficiaries of the Npower batch C stream 2 programme.

If you are in stream 1 and is interested in joining stream 2, the runz is ongoing. That means your own would be extended to two years instead of one.
Do you also know that civil servants are chopping Npower money steadily but jobless graduates are left with nothing but excuse?
This country is worse than you can ever imagine.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Newton2024: 3:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
How could someone have scored 94% or 42% when the scores are in multiples of 5?
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Ugmama(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Jauntybaba post=114327986]Early February 2022, Npower shortlisted some number of candidates who were supposed to be the So-Called successful/beneficiaries of the Npower batch C stream 2 programme.

They were asked to go for biometric capturing, after which they will conduct physical verification at their respective state of residence and place them on a monthly payroll of N30,000. As luck would run off them.

In Late May 2022 Npower directed them to make sure they capture their fingerprints on or before 27th of May 2022. As that is the means that enable them to qualify them as a beneficiary.

But after then, the heavy ship capsized, the Npower team went ahead and made changes to everyone’s dashboard on their database and made all Non-Shortlisted Stream 1 and 2 applications who were not shortlisted in the program as “Shortlisted Candidates” but no provision for biometric capturing, so they will carry out their crook plan easily.

After a few days Npower extended the biometric capturing date with an interval of one week, within the period of that 1 week. A friend within my locality called me to ask me if I need an Npower slot. I was surprised and I asked him “is Npower not an empowerment programme?” He said yes it is.

Then I asked him why would a federal government empowerment programme be sold? He said na you no know this country. We both laughed. Then I asked him how much is a slot on the Npower programme goin for? He told me 100,000. Wow 100k you mean? I quickly do the arithmetic 30,000 X 12 =360,000.

Wow it’s not bad to get a profit of 260k. But “selling what is meant for the youths is not right” I said to him. He replied, na you know that one. People are paying already and their dashboards are showing biometric capturing. That is when I knew he was serious.

After a few days the extended biometric capturing date elapsed. Physical verification creeped in, Lo and behold majority of the Shortlisted Candidates were not given Physical Verification Venue. Even when they tried to contact the Npower team, they vividly disabled all means of contact. The physical verification was supposed to be held from June 15 to 25 2022.

But they later extended the date to 29th June 2022 and more people who bought the npower slot for 100k are still lobbied in, they were given physical verification venues while those that got on merit didn’t get a physical verification venue.

When Npower social media handles started replying to shortlisted candidates, they told the merit candidates to go to their local government area of residence for their physical verification. These desperate candidates went to their various Local Government Area and NYSC Secretariat to get physically verified.

But they were all sent back home that their dashboards need to show “Beneficiary” before they will be physically verified. I laughed and realized that “Npower had played a fast one” on the common shortlisted applicants who didn’t bribe their way out.

Until today Npower officials have no empirical explanation as to why the merit Shortlisted Candidates were removed even after biometric capturing and deceiving them to go to their local government area of residence for physical verification.

Source: https://yakkata.com/how-npower-sold-batch-c-stream-2-slots-for-100k/[/quote

To add t to your obsession, NPOWER (Batch C stream 1), will in a particular month, pay some beneficiaries and let other people's payment for the month fail and will never pay them again.

This is Evil
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Ugmama(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Jauntybaba:

To add to your observation , NPOWER (Batch C stream 1), will in a particular month, pay some beneficiaries and let other people's payment for the month fail and will never pay them again.

This is Evil
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Where's the lie.

A friend was shortlisted on his dashboard but there was no venue for verification. He made effort to mail them, only to to got a response that... Being shortlisted is not a measure being a beneficiary grin grin, that's after he did capturing.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by saintkeppy(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
N-creative

Ok, They hardly pay attention to those N-creative, N-Build applicants next time apply especially N-Agro, N-Teach so your name can be out first, then do the necessary arrangements later.

My guy applied for N-Build as graduate, i tell you that uptill now nothing show.

My GF applied for N-Health despite having National Diploma in Environmental Health, &experince in community Health, good scores in the test &she wasn't picked at the end of The day, she missed out finally that year, but because I have this understanding how this N-power works in terms of areas where someone can easily be picked, when I met her, I advised her to apply for N-Agro sometime last year, she did, took the test etc, since Govt is interested in anything Agro or Teaching for real &she got the Agro. She's done with physical verification awaiting posting this year latest September, 2022.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Mumusaphire: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

Ok, They hardly pay attention to those N-creative, N-Build applicants next time apply especially N-Agro, N-Teach so your can be out first, then do the necessary arrangements later.

My guy applied for N-Build as graduate, i tell you that uptill now nothing show.

My GF applied for N-Health despite having National Diploma in Environmental Health, &experince in community Health, good scores in the test &she wasn't picked at the end of The day, she missed out finally that year, but because I have this understanding how this N-power works in terms of areas where someone can easily be picked, when I met her, I advised her to apply for N-Agro sometime last year, she did, took the test etc, since Govt is interested in anything Agro or Teaching for real &she got the Agro. She's done with physical verification awaiting posting this year latest September, 2022.
thanks so much.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Owologbo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
God should not allow me to involve myself with anything government scam empowerment.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Newton2024:
If you are in stream 1 and is interested in joining stream 2, the runz is ongoing. That means your own would be extended to two years instead of one.
Do you also know that civil servants are chopping Npower money steadily but jobless graduates are left with nothing but excuse?
This country is worse than you can ever imagine.
Please can you linked me to where I can join stream 2 after joined stream one I will pay 100k cash

1 Like

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Una get problem walahi

Mr. Man, speak for yourself alone. This is how people sound when they don't get to benefit. I guess if you were made a beneficiary, you won't come up with this nonsense.

Accept your loss & move on. I have been applying since 2016 but didn't get shortlisted (i know how that feels). But got shortlisted and did my physical verification this time around without knowing no one.
If it is about selling Npower slot of an already made beneficiary, i can slightly agree with you. But not this premium bullshit you wrote up here.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
zubimete:
#Truth#
this stream two 98% na lobbying, 2% na God
You are a superstar LIAR. Your own hellfire suppose b gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mouhstorph5:
Where's the lie.

A friend was shortlisted on his dashboard but there was no venue for verification. He made effort to mail them, only to to got a response that... Being shortlisted is not a measure being a beneficiary grin grin, that's after he did capturing.

Tell your friend to read that what written in his dashboard and comprehend their statement there. Biometric capture is part of the verification stage. Not shortlistment.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Humphrey2015: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Am part of those shortlisted for npw strm c2.... I got mine on merit . Try not to mislead the people.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by zubimete(f): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
PastorFire:
You are a superstar LIAR. Your own hellfire suppose b gas.
you dnt knw wat u are typing, i knw some one who does the deal. He works with naisms, he changed non-grad to graduate & d pay is 10k monthly. Then those who are in batch a/b are nt left out.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
zubimete:
you dnt knw wat u are typing, i knw some one who does the deal. He works with naisms, he changed non-grad to graduate & d pay is 10k monthly. Then those who are in batch a/b are nt left out.
I repeat, you are a superstar premium LIAR! I challenge you to provide real evidence and i will pay 50k. You just come here & type arrant nonsense all rolled up into gabage.. Do you even know what 98% is? Did you do your elementary mathematics in grade 1?
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by moshuur(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
PastorFire:
I repeat, you are a superstar premium LIAR! I challenge you to provide real evidence and i will pay 50k. You just come here & type arrant nonsense all rolled up into gabage.. Do you even know what 98% is? Did you do your elementary mathematics in grade 1?
pastor pls calm down...why are u acting like u're not a Nigerian.
you and I know how bleeped up this country is.
pls stop calling them a liar...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toefl Exam / Do You Live In Sango Ota And Need Job/ Business Offers In Your Vicinity? / 2014/15 Total E & P Nigeria And French Embassy Masters Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.