Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k (2820 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / N-power Salary Structure | How N-power Pay Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Newton2024: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please can you linked me to where I can join stream 2 after joined stream one I will pay 100k cash
I can't help because I my rejected the fraud. I will rather advise you to invest your to 100k. It can buy a plot of land in some areas. Land will always appreciate in value.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Doctorgid: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2022
PastorFire:
Una get problem walahi

Mr. Man, speak for yourself alone. This is how people sound when they don't get to benefit. I guess if you were made a beneficiary, you won't come up with this nonsense.

Accept your loss & move on. I have been applying since 2016 but didn't get shortlisted (i know how that feels). But got shortlisted and did my physical verification this time around without knowing no one.
If it is about selling Npower slot of an already made beneficiary, i can slightly agree with you. But not this premium bullshit you wrote up here.

stop defending N-power because you are selected. You no even get shame to dey talk am, that you have been applying since 2016. That's a testimony for your mind like that abi.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Doctorgid: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2022
PastorFire:
I repeat, you are a superstar premium LIAR! I challenge you to provide real evidence and i will pay 50k. You just come here & type arrant nonsense all rolled up into gabage.. Do you even know what 98% is? Did you do your elementary mathematics in grade 1?
You sure say you fit pay 50k if he provide the evidence. You wey don dey hustle for 30k job since 2016. Next time,dont insult people when making your point.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Doctorgid:

You sure say you fit pay 50k if he provide the evidence. You wey don dey hustle for 30k job since 2016. Next time,dont insult people when making your point.
Go and scout for all my post and you will know i'm not your mate in money. Without mincing words, i make proud to say i'm a millionaire. So shut up.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by PastorFire: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Doctorgid:

stop defending N-power because you are selected. You no even get shame to dey talk am, that you have been applying since 2016. That's a testimony for your mind like that abi.
If you are not a fool, you will know alot of people go into this Npower for the fun of it and a 30k they can do one or two things with. I have replied you. I'm not your mate in money.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Gkemz: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Only a fool will waste 100k for a job of 30k/month for 12months. Of which some months will be owed.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Pinkybush: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is nothing but the truth. I scored 80% during test, done biometrics, but I'm being screened out. No problem, God will reward them for their evil deeds.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by Pinkybush: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
moshuur:

pastor pls calm down...why are u acting like u're not a Nigerian.
you and I know how bleeped up this country is.
pls stop calling them a liar...
Don't mind the fool. Can someone like me who scored 80% be screened out after biometrics? And they can't even let us know why we are screened out. Does that not show how fraudulent those in charge of the program are? In a sane country, those rejected should've been informed and the reason they were not selected.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by RUGS(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
Re: How N-power Sold Batch C Stream 2 Slots For 100k by moshuur(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pinkybush:
Don't mind the fool. Can someone like me who scored 80% be screened out after biometrics? And they can't even let us know why we are screened out. Does that not show how fraudulent those in charge of the program are? In a sane country, those rejected should've been informed and the reason they were not selected.
we are in d same boat bro.....I also did d biometrics and they just wrote shortlisted on my dashboard.
Deep down, I feel something fishy happened cuz I know in previous batches, everyone that did biometrics was choosen for d program.
only God knows y this sets own is like this.
I scored 74 btw....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proxynet Communications Recruiting / Recruitment At CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited - 7 Positions / Osun State Internal Revenue Service. Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.