Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Minimum Balance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Minimum Balance (612 Views)

Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? / What African Country Can One Settle In With A Minimum Of 500k? / What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Balance by imade16(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
Please does anyone have an idea of what the minimum bank balance should be on statement of account for applying for german tourist visa from nigeria.
Re: Minimum Balance by ojdollars(m): 3:11am On Jul 26, 2011
@imade16 , Just have a running account simple, someone applied to South Africa Embassy and Turkey witt like just 20k in his account is current balance and like 1.5million as the total amount that us come in and out of his account and was given a 3months visa each, na by God's grace, nor be by account. Just apply as long as you have all the requirements and genuine document, be confident when interviewed, well prepared and payed, them go give you once.
Re: Minimum Balance by imade16(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2011
I've always applied with friend's invite and guarantee and a frequent traveller. just that a colleague wanted to know what the minimum balance for tourist visa was. thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Dv 2012 Is The Result Out / Ticketing And Reservation Training / “flying Air Nigeria Is An Accident Waiting To Happen,” Ex-director Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.