Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) (51861 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Tellwhat: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is the problem with we blacks. We like treating each other like animals
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by oladosu59996: 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just get your PVC it will be well.Just get your PVC it will be well....
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by zmanto(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
People and wahala
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by goggle48: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
The coper no slap am back.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by zmanto(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
ify2016:
Respect is reciprocal.

Youth are truly angry.

Regardless of any situation, the said staff broke ethics of professional conduct
you have said it all
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is totally unacceptable and all shades of wrong.

The culprit should be dealt with accordingly.

What nonsense!
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Damn! To corpy this slap press 9.
Them suppose slap the official back also.

Dj! Bring me my palmwine with lucozade boost make I get energy reason this matter well.
Barman! Play me "do me I do you" by Eminem and simi
must you post this pic in all your posts. Dammnn it
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Pclemenza: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
kerry57:
The truth is some graduates today still behave like kindergarten students. If u respect urself as a senior man or woman, u go command the respect from others. So many kids in NYSC camps these days
Too many children I tell you.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Yankee101: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sack the guy
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Enumerator(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Same as me

The scheme na fucking waste of time and government resources

Those officials wey dey chop the mpney and benefit well well no go won make dem scrap am
Yakubu101:
This is unacceptable, And i don't understand why the GOD refuse to scrap the Nysc programe already

Nysc has no meaning to me!
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

Dj! Bring me my palmwine with lucozade boost make I get energy reason this matter well.
you actually funny for online bant pass ur video
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by coputa(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Future Leaders of a sh**thole.. grin
Everything is wrong about Nigeria..they never seem to get anything right..
Why do you accept to sniff the shit and refused to crawl out of the hole.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by adriano50: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Get ur p v c vote for Peter obi ND let's stop dis impunity you can't try dis in a sane country
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Currently, it doesn't serve the original purpose for which it was created.

What's the original purpose, abeg?
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Nazgul45(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
the official get luck say the fearful corper no retaliate , person like go slap an careless ..... that year wey i go cause wahala for social nite still waka. the next day people dey squat for parade ground baba just dey red cross dey chill with observatiion of the damage wey him don do...legends never die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by SAMBARRY: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2022
Tonypen247:
This is wrong from every stance lipsrsealed

Na from clap dance dae take start.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance.
but girls too no Sabi respect themselves.na Wetin cause the see finish.when girls Will be throwing themselves bat male officials and camp commandants,how Will see finish not enter
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by DAramis: 1:44am On Jul 03, 2022
RedChiefPriest:

grin grin grin
I dey feel you vibe bro especially the DJ play me "do me I do you by Eminem and Simi" grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Bfly: 3:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Dem arógun yò don take over
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by SunMusk(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Nysc is a waste of time but people will not care. The money is not enough to even save. Scrap it and give the money to graduates, some will waste their own but some will become a business owner.
Maryjane001:
The way I 'm praying they scrap this NYSC ehn.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by okuta007: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2022
zmanto:
That is how one female official refused to summit my wife's file for payment after her operation that almost took her life.

Her reason was why did she travel with out permission ? Even after showing her the pictures of the operation as evidence

Answer: she came to a new state for service, and collapse inside the church and was rush to hospital. The doctor advice us to take her to her parents place or state she came from to give her proper attention and treatment in respect to her formal illness if any.

I even called her before the operation, sent her pictures but she still chose to denial all just to punish her and till now she has not be paid.

I'm not writing this because of the money but people should know that nothing is permanent. When you are given a position don't think you have arrived by not showing respect to other irespective of their age, colour or size.

what if you are writing because of the money? Is it not her entitlement ? what nonsense? if she has not been payed, please get a lawyer and sue their as s - make i no talk, make people no complain say i be talkative, make people no say i be trouble maker na so Nigeria take spoil finish so - if you no talk, i no talk, who go talk? bros, please, talk, she must be payed.... if not for her sake, but for the sake of others that will face such situation in future, God bless you!
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Oxtertee:
I just confirm the news from my sister presently at that camp.

She claim two Corp member were slapped, a male & female.
Weyrey say she don call lawyer lol. Nigerians be forming James Bond and "do you know who I am?" Mentality.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Nazgul45:
the official get luck say the fearful corper no retaliate , person like go slap an careless ..... that year wey i go cause wahala for social nite still waka. the next day people dey squat for parade ground baba just dey red cross dey chill with observatiion of the damage wey him don do...legends never die grin grin grin grin grin grin
For your mind now you be wise man. Shame on you
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2022
The female gender must be involved in this
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by overlord77: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Future Leaders of a sh**thole.. grin
Everything is wrong about Nigeria..they never seem to get anything right..

I tell you. Both the young and old, all behaving alike. It's a pity
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Chinedum300: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2022
EFCC must watch the case.....
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2022
ImoleNaija:

What's the original purpose, abeg?
It was created around 1972, to force Nigerians to mix with each other by making the youth leave their comfort zones or homes, move to other parts of the nation and perform simple civic duties.
Just as western countries, people can travel and live in any part of their countries, same was proposed for Nigeria to discourage tribalism.
The choice was between Secondary School leavers and University graduates.
University graduates was chosen as they are more mature to cater for themselves.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2022
That same camp I did my orientation in 2017 when fight almost broke out between coppers and soldiers and I mean, it was very intense to the fact that the coppers unanimously agreed to fight knowing that we outnumbered them.
One female soldier was the cause thou. She punished a male copper to the level of dragging him through the mud while it was raining.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by Owologbo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Some of our colleagues back in camp were hard to manage. One almost slapped a soldier. Lmao

In my own time at insit-atai, one actually slap an army man.
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by ufotunang: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala everywhere even in NYSC camp.. nawaoooo
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by shantti(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
kerry57:
The truth is some graduates today still behave like kindergarten students. If u respect urself as a senior man or woman, u go command the respect from others. So many kids in NYSC camps these days

A very big lie. Most of the officials feel like demi gods. They know that if u fight them, u will be sent home so they capitalize on that to gas light us. The basic problem of Nigerians is power, give a Nigerian power and watch him turn into a beast
Re: NYSC Official Slaps A Corper In Benue State, Sparks Protest (Video) by JustJennifer: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & Short Female Corper: "The APC We Have Vs APC We Voted For" / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.