Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Tourism Studies! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tourism Studies! (398 Views)

Unilag studies thread / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourism Studies! by seunmohmoh(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Whenever I come to education section of nairaland, it's always about the popular courses in Nigeria (everybody just dey follow trend) No one really talks about Tourism studies, Travel and tourism, tourism and aviation... Is it that no one studies this course here in Nigeria? Any tourism graduate in the house? Is it a good course?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tourism Studies! by webizone(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Whenever I come to education section of nairaland, it's always about the popular courses in Nigeria (everybody just dey follow trend) No one really talks about Tourism studies, Travel and tourism, tourism and aviation... Is it that no one studies this course here in Nigeria? Any tourism graduate in the house? Is it a good course?

You wan be like me when I wan jack everything jackable. I would go to matriculation syllabus texts and marvel at the array of courses available. Reality sha happened.
Re: Tourism Studies! by seunmohmoh(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
webizone:

You wan be like me when I wan jack everything jackable. I would go to matriculation syllabus texts and marvel at the array of courses available. Reality sha happened.
Is it a good course or not?
Re: Tourism Studies! by webizone(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Is it a good course or not?

How would I know? I didn't study the course.
Re: Tourism Studies! by mopol123: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
a very good course that most people don't know. You can fit into any area,it is very broad and cover every aspect. Bravo!!!
Re: Tourism Studies! by seunmohmoh(f): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
mopol123:
a very good course that most people don't know. You can fit into any area,it is very broad and cover every aspect. Bravo!!!
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Disturbing Me With Mentions, Learn And How To Spell... / ASUU Strike; Union Wants Their 8 Months Salary -Oblivion / No Longer At Ease By Chinua Achebe - Characters Analysis And Characterization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.