Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil (3152 Views)

Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Caribbean Indigenes Speak Igbo & Yoruba Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgTpVJa4urU[/flash]

grin grin grin

translation of the girl

see how you are even kidnapping sef

come lets do business grin grin

mike :- what did you say

girl - i say come lets do business  infact you people are ajeboter

girl- if u no careful i go kidnap you sef
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by aljharem(m): 4:18am On Jul 26, 2011
i like the way our languages are being promoted world wide

keep it up people wink
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by aljharem(m): 3:14am On Jul 27, 2011
no one
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by pleep(m): 12:52am On Jul 28, 2011
Lol! Lmfao! cheesy thats funny. That girl is too pretty 2 be Chinese maybe vietnames or something.
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by ektbear: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2011
Roflmao grin grin grin

That was funny.

The girl doesn't look chinese to me though.
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by ChinenyeN(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

The girl doesn't look chinese to me though.
That's what I was thinking.
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by kumamoto: 1:32am On Jul 28, 2011
Were they really speaking Igbo? I could hear some Pidgin English mixed with it.
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by aljharem(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2011
kumamoto:

Were they really speaking Igbo? I could hear some Pidgin English mixed with it.

yeah the man was speaking pidgin but the woman was speak real igbo wink
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
Doubt she's chinese. She's biracial though and prolly grew up in naija which would explain her speaking the language.
I have a chinese friend (guy) who grew up in the south. If na phone, you won't even know he's not nigerian.
Re: Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil by Onlytruth(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin

She may be Chinese, Vietnanese or whatever, but she spoke better Igbo than Igbo people born outside Igboland.
That babe grew up in Onitsha. cool Anyone familiar with Onitsha would know that there are almost EVERY Igbo group represented in that town, hence the Igbo dialect from it is unique and versatile. Listen to her carefully; you would hear bits and parts of different Igbo dialects in her Igbo. Pure Onitsha babe! hahaha! cheesy cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Oil Mill Market Port-harcourt / Top Nigeria Tribes That Are Very Fashionable / Nigeria's diversity : An asset or a liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.