Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (58798 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Yeyegist(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is Princess Adeola Aanuoluwapo Ogunwusi, the pretty daughter of the newOoni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, is 21 and a graduate of Warwick University. She is currently doing her Masters programme at the University College, London in Urban Economic Development.
http://www.metropillar.com/2015/12/meet-hot-and-pretty-daughter-of-new.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by praxisnetworks: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
One of the pains of training a child ex-culture

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Swissheart(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by brunofarad(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked sad this picture must have been taken before her current staus.
If not

Then she is definitely not prepared for ROYALTY

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beautiful w.hore! Abi Y else would she expose her thigh, camel toe & pubic hair? grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by obasiken: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Well it looks like she used to be a runs girl before her father was made a monarch. lipsrsealed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by freshness2020: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
not nice for royalty. Change your ways miss before you dent your father's reputation.
guess the pix was taken before the oba was sworn in .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by MrLexander(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol. She looks like international hoee

11 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by KingAfooBaba: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Page 0 for the Second time today...
I Said Good things are coming in 2016!!!
LOL
My second page 0 feat is dedicated to my Babe... LOLA

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Helkayklassic(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
So because this one papa don be king now una don turn her to celebrity dey bombard front page with her matter. We neva free from Tonto Dikeh, Linda Ikeji, Tiwa Savage, Dj Cuppy, Empress Njamah, Toke Makinwa and Yemi Alade matter for front page, don't just add this one self join abeg. Lalasticlala take time o.

8 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by gameboy727(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Okay, we've seen it. What next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
She looks pretty....didn't see anything trashy in that kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Pebcak: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abomination Abomination Abomination

Please someone close to her should inform her we need

one pythons egg
one lions teeth
6 cowries from pacific ocean
one live goat n co.ck
one human testes

this is to appease the Gods of our land. if not Calamity befalls.

The chief priest has spoken.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Sunnycliff(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Make una leave this fine babe naa! She no go rest for all u cheap notice me bloggers?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ibe9ja: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just feel like pissing inside her hole.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by unbeat007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beta pikin

1 Like

she dressed like Akata...nigga babe

it sucks badly
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Juliaann(f): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
The gown kinda make sense

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nimblemind(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Open a thread that contains her contact (phone number and all) not just the pics biko!

2 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Etumgbe(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sweet girl.

U made my thing shake dis nite

6 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by pretydiva(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who r pictures help undecided..pls give us a more worthy thread on front page

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Cholls(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:
This is so unroyal!

She needs to be taught royalty etiquette asap
One of the pains of training a child ex-culture
my brother e ti de.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by vosquare: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by gokay11(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
We no go hear word again Yeyegist indeed
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by folabayo1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
I dont know why some of u are condemning her mode of dressing atleast she didnt as for anyone's opinion besides her papa no complain undecided

Fine girl kiss

She would learn wen its necessary

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by arisekola77: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omo oba to n ball
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovely cheesy

The gown is okay and she looks very beautiful in it....hypocrites go and die undecided

5 Likes

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Juliaann:
The gown kinda make sense
olosho

our girls sudnt be like ur girls

1 Like

Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by olafunny(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pretty though. 4gt monarch. She gat her life to live. Afterall, she's not d 'king' of ife.
Re: Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Un-Royal personality in a Dynasty!
What an allegory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) / Eyo Festival Ends With A Serious Fight Between Eyo Masquerades In Lagos (Video) / List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.