Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire (15249 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2022
One Of The Fastest Way To Get To Hell Fire

Hell Fire is an eternal destination.

Sin is the way to get there because all sinners and workers of abominations have their place in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

However some sins have been generally observed to take people faster to hell fire than others.

One of them is homosexuality as it has been observed to hasten God's wrath and judgment because of how abominable and grievous it is in His sight, hence God's stern warning to His own people not to indulge in it so the land won't vomit them as it did it previous inhabitants who indulged in such abominations. Leviticus 18:22-28

This was illustrated in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, a once bubbling homosexual hub which was turned into a permanently desolate land because of their homosexuality activities.

Therefore the land spued them out just as God's had warned concerning those who indulged in such abominable acts, and hence made their way to hell fire faster than some other sinners.

The same way the land vomited out the homosexual inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah then, it is still vomiting the homosexual inhabitants in the world today.

However it may not by fire and brimstone this time but by several other means, such as HIV, as research have shown that the average life expectancy of a homosexual is 20 - 30 percent less than that of a heterosexual, and the median death age of a homosexual is less than fifty years.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9923159/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

So just as God said concerning those who commit such abominable acts, homosexuals are being vomited by the land just as it did the abominable workers of the bible days, and this has been proven by medical research.

That's what makes homosexualism a faster way to get to hell fire for those indulge in it, since homosexuals consequently die much faster than heterosexuals.

And after death, it's judgment.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Blaqroman0000: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Watch as ass drilled people will rush here to rain down insults

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Righteousness2(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Its evil, unnatural, abominable , Wickedness, provokes GOD'S Wrath and will destroy and send people to hell.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
It's evil and devilish. But I don't think the Bible ever mentioned it anywhere with hell.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
AntiChristian:
It's evil and devilish. But I don't think the Bible ever mentioned it anywhere with hell.

Could this be the point at which you bury your hatchet with the OP and stop ambushing them?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by NNTR: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Homosexualism: One Of The Fastest Way To Get To Hell Fire

Hell Fire is an eternal destination.

Sin is the way to get there because all sinners and workers of abominations have their place in the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

However some sins have been generally observed to take people faster to hell fire than others.

One of them is homosexuality as it has been observed to hasten God's wrath and judgment because of how abominable and grievous it is in His sight, hence God's stern warning to His own people not to indulge in it so the land won't vomit them as it did it previous inhabitants who indulged in such abominations. Leviticus 18:22-28

This was illustrated in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, a once bubbling homosexual hub which was turned into a permanently desolate land because of their homosexuality activities.

Therefore the land spued them out just as God's had warned concerning those who indulged in such abominable acts, and hence made their way to hell fire faster than some other sinners.

The same way the land vomited out the homosexual inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah then, it is still vomiting the homosexual inhabitants in the world today.

However it may not by fire and brimstone this time but by several other means, such as HIV, as research have shown that the average life expectancy of a homosexual is 20 - 30 percent less than that of a heterosexual, and the median death age of a homosexual is less than fifty years.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9923159/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-lifespan-of-a-gay-man-in-North-America

So just as God said concerning those who commit such abominable acts, homosexuals are being vomited by the land just as it did the abominable workers of the bible days, and this has been proven by medical research.

That's what makes homosexualism a faster way to get to hell fire for those indulge in it, since homosexuals consequently die much faster than heterosexuals.

And after death, it's judgment.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

A word is enough for the wise.
Genesis 18:16-23
'16Then the men rose from there and looked toward sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way.
17And the Lord said,
“Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing
18since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
19For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.”
20And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave,
21I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

22Then the men turned away from there and went toward sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.
23And Abraham came near and said,
“Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?"
'

Exodus 22:22-23
22You must not mistreat any widow or orphan.
23If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to Me in distress, I will surely hear their cry

Deuteronomy 24:14-15
14Do not oppress a hired hand who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.
15You are to pay his wages each day before sunset, because he is poor and depends on them.
Otherwise he may cry out to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin.

Only a poor student of the 2 Timothy 2:15 rule of conduct, will abysmally refer to Leviticus 20:13 and publicly display their ignorance of not knowing that Leviticus 20:13 and Leviticus 18:22, when contextually read, are talking of homosexuality bordering, on infidelity, promiscuity, and associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera. If you hadn't only entered on Leviticus 18:22-28, but went on to Leviticus 18:30, you probably would have had the epiphany what partly happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, beside their other guilt of being unfriendly and unwelcoming towards people.

This is a lazy 2 Timothy 2:15 effort, to present oneself approved to God and be an unashamed workman who not only accurately handles the word of truth, but also does rightly divide the word of truth

If not then, muster the courage to make the subject clear by describing it in more detail and reveal relevant facts from answering the below two questions
1/ Why does GOD see homosexualism as detestable and an abomination?
2/ What particularly is it GOD sees in homosexualism as detestable and an abomination?
3/ What particularly makes homosexualism in your unbiblical opinion, be one of the fastest way to get to hell fire?
4/ What sin, does the explicitly bible, say, that the whole city of Sodom and Gomororrah, collectively perpetrated or carried out, that piled sky high, up to the extent that God decided, it was time, to go visit the city and see about the possibility of exacting judgment on it?
5/ When was the last time you told a lie? When do you think you likely will tell a lie next?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by NNTR: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its evil, unnatural, abominable , Wickedness, provokes GOD'S Wrath and will destroy and send people to hell.
State what exactly is evil, unnatural, abominable, Wickedness, about homosexualism that you alleged provokes GOD'S Wrath

AntiChristian:
My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, you are right that the words homosexuals, homosexualism, homosexuality are ever not mentioned in the Bible, (i.e. they are a modern day invented words) and that they arent mentioned in association with hell anywhere in the bible too

State what exactly is evil and devilish about homosexualism, that isnt with the part of heterosexualism, that is evil and devilish?

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Could this be the point at which you bury your hatchet with the OP and stop ambushing them?
Hi my sister.

I trust you're good.

Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by atheistconverta: 12:59am On Jul 04, 2022
NNTR:
Genesis 18:16-23
'16Then the men rose from there and looked toward sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way.
17And the Lord said,
“Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing
18since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
19For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.”
20And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave,
21I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry against it that has come to Me; and if not, I will know.”

22Then the men turned away from there and went toward sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.
23And Abraham came near and said,
“Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?"
'

Exodus 22:22-23
22You must not mistreat any widow or orphan.
23If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to Me in distress, I will surely hear their cry

Deuteronomy 24:14-15
14Do not oppress a hired hand who is poor and needy, whether he is a brother or a foreigner residing in one of your towns.
15You are to pay his wages each day before sunset, because he is poor and depends on them.
Otherwise he may cry out to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin.

Only a poor student of the 2 Timothy 2:15 rule of conduct, will abysmally refer to Leviticus 20:13 and publicly display their ignorance of not knowing that Leviticus 20:13 and Leviticus 18:22, when contextually read, are talking of homosexuality bordering, on infidelity, promiscuity, and associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera. If you hadn't only entered on Leviticus 18:22-28, but went on to Leviticus 18:30, you probably would have had the epiphany what partly happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, beside their other guilt of being unfriendly and unwelcoming towards people.

This is a lazy 2 Timothy 2:15 effort, to present oneself approved to God and be an unashamed workman who not only accurately handles the word of truth, but also does rightly divide the word of truth

If not then, muster the courage to make the subject clear by describing it in more detail and reveal relevant facts from answering the below two questions
1/ Why does GOD see homosexualism as detestable and an abomination?
2/ What particularly is it GOD sees in homosexualism as detestable and an abomination?
3/ What particularly makes homosexualism in your unbiblical opinion, be one of the fastest way to get to hell fire?
4/ What sin, does the explicitly bible, say, that the whole city of Sodom and Gomororrah, collectively perpetrated or carried out, that piled sky high, up to the extent that God decided, it was time, to go visit the city and see about the possibility of exacting judgment on it?
5/ When was the last time you told a lie? When do you think you likely will tell a lie next?

Muttleylaff aka Bassreeves, see how you couldn't resist a thread which spoke the Truth of God's Word against homosexuality despite it would defeat the purpose of your creating different accounts by exposing who you are?

Tomorrow you'd still say you're not homosexual abi?

If you like continue to pursue the demonic agenda of homosexuality regardless of these warnings, don't repent, one day you'd give an account of your abominable works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Amen.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by hopefulLandlord: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2022
okay

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Thank you Jesus for a beautiful day out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Say no to Homosexualism.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Say no to Homosexualism.
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Maynman: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Just take a flight to Jerusalem.

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Maynman:
Just take a flight to Jerusalem.
No!
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Maynman: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
No!

Hell is an English word, which language did iesus chrestus speak?

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Glory!
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by WibusJaga: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2022

It would be double tragedy to survive Nigeria & Buhari's APC regime & end up in hellfaya. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by ALTERNATEID: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2022
There is nothing like hell fire. Stop scaring people with fiery tales. Once you die, that’s the end. Nobody is burning forever in any imaginary fire forever and ever for drinking beer and having multiple consensual sex partners while alive.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by PotatoSalad(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2022
You people are wow
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Is to vote for Tinibu or Atiku
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Kollabo419: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Nna mehn

I need weed and shayo
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by 2blessed01(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by John3v19: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
AntiChristian:
Anything evil and devilish is already a hell fire product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Teeroyzimma: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
The biggest sin and abomination one can commit is voting Tinubu 2023

The number of vote Tinubu gets is the number of insane people we have in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by marymaria(f): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Religion is the biggest human scam.

So white people came up with heaven and hell to scare people that can't think for themselves

How can someone claim to love you and want you burn for all eternity just because of a single lie.

I don't even pray for my enemy to get burnt alive because its excruciating but they say love is God and the same Love(God) will prefer to watch you burn for a single sin.

What a nice was to express love?

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by CaptainFM1: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Is by voting for APC in the next election.

Infact, hell would be a better place to live if APC wins next year's presidential election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by Olaolex: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
There is nothing like hell fire. Stop scaring people with fiery tales. Once you die, that’s the end. Nobody is burning forever in any imaginary fire forever and ever for drinking beer and having multiple consensual sex partners while alive.
Well done. Clap for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2022
John3v19:

Anything evil and devilish is already a hell fire product.

Where's your biblical evidence?
Re: Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire by kennyz247(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2022
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church / What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.