Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun (573 Views)

WAEC Begins Marking Of 1.6m Students Answer Scripts - The Sun / School To Resume 13th July 2020 / Complete Timetable For The May/june 2018 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun by psucc(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2022
May/June 2022: WAEC begins marking of 1.6m candidates answer scripts on July 13
The Sun NewsJun 30, 2022 5:46 PM
waec
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says it will commence the marking of answer scripts of over 1.6million candidates, who sat for the just concluded May/June 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

A statement signed by WAEC acting Head, Public Affairs, Mrs. Moyosola Adeyegbe, said coordination and marking of the school candidates answer scripts will start from Wednesday, July 13, 2022.

The statement reads: “The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), Nigeria wishes to inform its stakeholders and the general public that the coordination and marking exercise of the just concluded WASSCE for school candidates, 2022 will be carried out at 85 marking venues spread across the country.

“To keep up with the practice of releasing candidates’ results 45 days after the conduct of the last paper, the coordination and marking exercise will commence on Wednesday, July 13, 2022, after the Eid-el-Kabir holidays.”

Adeyegbe said the coordination meetings for chief examiners and team leaders will hold in the morning of Wednesday, July 13, 2022 while the assistant examiners coordination meetings will commence in the afternoon of the same day.

“The coordination meetings would span three days, from Wednesday, July 13 to Friday, July 15, 2022. This is to enable our Muslim brothers and sisters (staff and examiners) partake fully in the festivities before embarking on the assignment, ” she stated.

WAEC Head of Nigeria National Office, Mr. Patrick Areghan, while announcing the conduct of the school exam, said results will be released within 45 days after the last paper was written.

Areghan said 1,607,985 candidates were examined in 76 subjects, made up of 197 papers.

Majority of the SS3 students wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board (UTME) as awaiting result candidates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun by Ahmed030(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Neco coordination begins next week friday ,2/9/2922

Re: Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun by confi001(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Neco had released result and we’re happy and glad to be part of the train.. now when will neco set to make payment to those examiners who makes the release of results possible??
Re: Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun by dettemanon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
I am glad that so many students have applied to higher education institutions. I was thinking that higher education is losing its value every year
Re: Waec Begins Marking Of 2022 May/june On 13th July - The Sun by molleculiari: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thank you for sharing this. I think I will be following the WAEC results because of my younger brother. I wonder if he will be the lucky one who entered the specialty of his dreams or not. Of course, I will support him in any case. If he fails to enroll in 2023, I will tell him he will have many more chances to apply in the following years. I even found a good article on how to check WAEC results for 2023 and 2024. If you want, I can share it with you. I'm sure many on this forum have relatives, cousins, or brothers entering the university this year. If you want to support them, you need to know the results.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Meeting Outcome: FG Sets Up Committee To Review ‘No Work, No Pay’ Decision / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Abiodun, Daniel, Bankole, Akinwunmi To Attend BBHS At 100. / WASSCE Timetable 2024: WAEC May/june Exam Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.