Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately (4771 Views)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pls are there phone technicians here who could probably give me an inkling on what’s wrong with my camon x. Since the day the battery went flat,I have not been able to get it started even after charge. It boots for a while,comes on and goes off..and it repeats the process till the battery goes flat again. Phone has an inbuilt battery which further annoys me.

Pls who has experienced this before?
How did you go about the repair?
Is it wise to fix the phone?
Is the phone now useless?
Can phones with inbuilt batteries be fixed especially when it has to do with battery problem?

Lalasticlala pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
I think I regret buying tecno phone. I bought the camon x from spar in 2018.

The last time I operated the phone..it got to a stage it hung for a while till the battery went flat and since then it hasn’t been able to get me to operate on it. It boots and then goes off,even after charge.

It’s making me to be over dependent on my iPhone which I don’t like.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by johhbekeboh09: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:
Pls are there phone technicians here who could probably give me an inkling on what’s wrong with my camon x. Since the day the battery went flat,I have not been able to get it started even after charge. It boots for a while,comes on and goes off..and it repeats the process till the battery goes flat again. Phone has an inbuilt battery which further annoys me.

Can phones with inbuilt batteries be fixed especially when it has to do with battery problem?

Lalasticlala pls

Interesting! Wanna read comments on this thread cause my TECNO F1 has similar issues

1 Like

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
The only thing I get to see on my screen before it goes blank again is just the name of the phone then the rolling circle camon and boom..it goes off again to continue the cycle.
Pls tecno tech make una respond before I carry go meet these shop boys wey go charge me 50k maybe for a minor problem of 5h y’all know the economy is biting everyone
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Google said I should press power button and volume buttons for secs.

Just done that...it didn’t help

Only helped in stopping the vibration that comes with the booting.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Laird(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Transission phones ( infinix, Tecno and itel) are not among the top ten phone brand rankings in China as at 2020 when I bought.my Oppo phone after research

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
lied
TheWolfen
Truthcoder
Globad
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
CrownOfClay724
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Emmynation
Ajilenu
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by TheWolfen(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
It could either be a software/hardware problem.
Whichever it is you might need prepare to lose your data to fix a bug issue or change your inbuilt smartphone battery.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Incredible128: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Take it to a phone repairer, they should be able to fix the issue
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by atheistandproud(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Lala.sticlala pls

Go and replace the battery and thank me later.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Karleb(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Techno and infinix life span is 1.5 years and maximum, 2 years. After, replace, sell or dash out.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Juliearth(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Lalasticlala pls

Remove the SD card if any and try again.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juliearth:

Remove the SD card if any and try again.

Done that a long time ago. It’s been like this since last month
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Karleb:
Techno and infinix life span is 1.5 years and maximum, 2 years. After, replace, sell or dash out cry.

Really?
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
atheistandproud:

Go and replace the battery and thank me later.

Replace inbuilt ba3?
Isn’t that a 50:50 chance on if it’s going to function as it used?

What do u think is the cost of changing?

Can any tech do that or there are few pro that can do that?
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Incredible128:
Take it to a phone repairer, they should be able to fix the issue

Have you had similar issue on tecno phone?
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Gadafii: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Water might have sipped into your phone give it to engineer to open and dry the phone for you because na like that the battery go die finally which may affect the board

Or better still sell it and buy power bank bucks
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Your phone has bricked (software crashed) take it to Tecno office, they will fix it for you, it's that simple.

This might have happened because of a software you installed, or a factory problem.

I repeat, Tecno office, they will re - install the software for you.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Lalasticlala pls
Check the power button, it's faulty.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Faakhir: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Happened to me before
It was so annoying
Something called IC Terminator was replaced for 1000(priced it from 2500 to 1k)
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Your phone has bricked (software crashed) take it to Tecno office, they will fix it for you, it's that simple.

This might have happened because of a software you installed, or a factory problem.

I repeat, Tecno office, they will re - install the software for you.

Tnks sir
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Faakhir:
Happened to me before
It was so annoying
Something called IC Terminator was replaced for 1000(priced it from 2500 to 1k)

Fixed at Tecno office or shop boys?

Was yours an inbuilt ba3? Because mine is
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Check the power button, it's faulty.
Really?
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Endeared(f): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
Water might have sipped into your phone give it to engineer to open and dry the phone for you because na like that the battery go die finally which may affect the board

Or better still sell it and buy power bank bucks

Open from where pls?

The way tecno camon x is structured ehnn..I myself have looked for a way to open the phone and fix but couldn’t find an opening. One time I was so determined to get it opened using some tools I have cheesy
Couldn’t find any screw to unscrew
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Really?
Yes, i've experienced it before. Using some kind of phone pouch will spoil the button.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by truthCoder: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Replace inbuilt ba3?
Isn’t that a 50:50 chance on if it’s going to function as it used?

What do u think is the cost of changing?

Can any tech do that or there are few pro that can do that?

Batteries are replaced normally even inbuilt. As long as your screen is not cracked, it can be separated and replaced.

My first point of call would be your charger.

The fact that your charger charges your iPhone does not mean it would charge your Tecno.

These Chinese phones are not known to be power efficient (which is why they put trailer batteries in their phones)

Try to get a good charger and charge overnight.

Do this before going for repairs.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Tnks sir

Change your battery . Very simple.
It should be around 2k.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by Incredible128: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Endeared:

Have you had similar issue on tecno phone?
No, just take it to a phone repairer, they'll know what to do
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by AREWAELENU: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2022
You tried actually or the phone sef tried... 5 years now and you are having this issue

Will advice you just go zand change the battery
Endeared:
I think I regret buying tecno phone. I bought the camon x from spar in 2018.

The last time I operated the phone..it got to a stage it hung for a while till the battery went flat and since then it hasn’t been able to get me to operate on it. It boots and then goes off,even after charge.

It’s making me to be over dependent on my iPhone which I don’t like.
Re: Help, My Tecno Phone Boots And Then Goes Off Imediately by hoilakes(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
2 years the op 's device according to him is going to 5 years besides dashing it out is the same as continuing the life-span he can just consider going to any nearest carlcare to fix but e don tey o there are many latest low budget device to consider for now.
Karleb:
Techno and infinix life span is 1.5 years and maximum, 2 years. After, replace, sell or dash out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 100MB Data, Get Yours Here / Mobile Antivirus In Jar Format. / Best 6.0" Screen Size Android Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.