Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far (760 Views)

Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by shogsman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Russian forces have captured Lysychansk, the last major Ukrainian stronghold in Luhansk, effectively placing under Russian control the eastern region at the center of the war in recent months.

Russia’s defense minister, Sergei Shoigu, told President Vladimir Putin on Sunday that Russian forces, together with militia from the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic, had established full control over Luhansk, Russia’s Ministry of Defense reported.

Russia will most likely now concentrate on the donestk region which is the second half of Donbass.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-claims-control-of-luhansk-as-ukrainian-forces-retreat-from-lysychansk-11656851582?mod=e2tw

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by shogsman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
More to follow soon

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by adefitim(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
All hail murder Russia ��

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Murdering innocent and defenceless Ukranians so as to expand a territory almost as big as a continent.
Greed and insatiable yearnings for more powerl is satanic and gross.

Power is indeed nothing without control!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by Discombulator: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:
Murdering innocent and defenceless Ukranians so as to to expand a territory almost a continent.
Greed and insatiable yearnings for more powerl is satanic.

Power is nothing without control!!
Mumu ,you dey ICU when ukraine was killing thousands of people in Donbass since 2014, oh I forgot you just heard about ukraine on February and jumped on the wagon like a bunch of b!tches,this is a fight for the freedom the people of Donbass has been fighting for 8 damn years

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by Discombulator: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
adefitim:
All hail murder Russia ��
Cope

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Discombulator:

Mumu ,you dey ICU when ukraine was killing thousands of people in Donbass since 2014, oh I forgot you just heard about ukraine on February and jumped on the wagon like a bunch of b!tches,this is a fight for the freedom the people of Donbass has been fighting for 8 damn years

Typical of idiots like you. Always hurling insults when you dont have reasonable arguments to prove a point.

Ukraine being a sovereign nation has the right to defend and, or reclaim its territories form rebels who have overtaken it.

Do I need to lecture you on international laws and politics?

No i dont have that time!

Go do your home work and stop exposing your ignorance to the public.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by yyba: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ukrainians are winning the war 100% on media infact no any single casualties from the ukrainians

6 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by Appleyard(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:
Murdering innocent and defenceless Ukranians so as to expand a territory almost as big as a continent.

Sheer ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by DerrickzB: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:

Typical of idiots like you. Always hurling insults when you dont have reasonable arguments to prove a point.

Ukraine being a sovereign nation has the right to defend and, or reclaim its territories form rebels who have overtaken it.

Do I need to lecture you on international laws and politics?

No i dont have that time!

Go do your home work and stop exposing your ignorance to the public.

Wow!!! Which international law gives a sovereign nation right to murder people who wants to separate?? Are you kidding me bro You have a smart phone, just browse about the massacre of the people of Donbas. When you do, if you can put such defenses in favor of Ukraine then I have no words for you!!

8 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
DerrickzB:

Wow!!! Which international law gives a sovereign nation right to murder people who wants to separate?? Are you kidding me bro You have a smart phone, just browse about the massacre of the people of Donbas. When you do, if you can put such defenses in favor of Ukraine then I have no words for you!!

Talk is cheap!

Donbas region a part of Ukraine suddenly declared indepence from Ukraine. Same thing Biafra did that led to the war that we all know of today as the Biafran war.

So why do you support Nigerians onslaught on the Biaftan seperatists and at the same time support the Donbas region for the same crime as Biafra??

If that is not hipocrisy then I assume its sheer ignorance on your part.

Educate your self bro!

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
DerrickzB:

The right to wage war on a seperatist griup seeking to forcefully pull out from a sovereign country is lawful. Its happening in Cameroon, Nigeria etc.

Wile you support Nigerians unslought on unarmed Biafrans, then why support the armed people of the Donbas region being backed by the Russians?

Double standard I presume?

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Appleyard:

Sheer ignorance.

We know who is ignorant here and its not me!
Bring on the facts!
Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:

leaving America continent and moving all over the world to set up a military base is greed and insatiable yearnings for other people power and it is satanic to plan to rule the world by force or by proxy.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by DerrickzB: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
dangermouse:

Talk is cheap!

Donbas region a part of Ukraine suddenly declared indepence from Ukraine. Same thing Biafra did that led to the war that we all know of today as the Biafran war.

So why do you support Nigerians onslaught on the Biaftan seperatists and at the same time support the Donbas region for the same crime as Biafra??

If that is not hipocrisy then I assume its sheer ignorance on your part.

Educate your self bro!

You are still not getting my question!!! That they declared independent is reason enough to start killing them?? What happened to referendum?? Dialogue?? Diplomacy??

Well they are getting their fair share from the Russians grin cheesy… Talk is cheap indeed for the Ukrainians!!! Russia doesn’t take talks cheaply!!

You should educate yourself man!! Browse about the Vatican City, and the city inside Spain that acts as an independent country!! Smh!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by dangermouse(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2022
DerrickzB:

You are still not getting my question!!! That they declared independent is reason enough to start killing them?? What happened to referendum?? Dialogue?? Diplomacy??

Well they are getting their fair share from the Russians grin cheesy… Talk is cheap indeed for the Ukrainians!!! Russia doesn’t take talks cheaply!!

You should educate yourself man!! Browse about the Vatican City, and the city inside Spain that acts as an independent country!! Smh!!

Fair share of what exactly ? - in war everybody is a casualty. Rissian troops has had there own taste of the killings too.
Re: Russia Captures all of the luhansk region in it's biggest win of the war so far by shogsman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
dangermouse:

Fair share of what exactly ? - in war everybody is a casualty. Rissian troops has had there own taste of the killings too.
The only problem here is that ukraine has 8 times more casualty than Russia,they are playing defense afterall.
Russia has over 10,000 pow now,that should give you a glaring picture of how many kia ukraine has

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fortan90/95 Compiler / Obama Smokes, Nigeria Leaders Smoke? Mention Names / Text Of President Barack Obama's Inaugural Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.