Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) (53457 Views)

Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one from my Daddy G.O Apart from the Roman Catholic Church, OPM is a church that genuinely caters for the helpless. Not these useless, business enterprises calling themselves churches, who are competing amongst themselves in building worthless mansions.

4 Likes

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by vyncentino(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
May God bless this pastor,how can only one man have billions in his account yet you can't help people what are you doing with it
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by DeHorus: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Igbo pastors are only pastors in Nigeria serving God with true heart and soul... if nah yellowbar he wil tell us go mine cow bones in defence of our land

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Ohraykon: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
in nolly wood men suffer a lot, wetin man do man now....
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Irupetepete: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
It is well
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by kerry57: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
I have said it, if only each politician in Nigeria is doing what this man in doing with the stolen money that they pack. Nigeria will be a better place today.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Basicend: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Something Adeboye, Oyedipo, Kumi
Can Never Do

Why are you so spontaneous and foolish.

Do you think it's every pastor that publicize their alms.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by ThePlugg(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Excess power....
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Konjiboii: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
This OPM pastor is just too good to be a Nigerian pastor.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by RandyOku: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
mazizitonene:
Seems this dude runs an NGO...and solicits funding from international organisations with this always loud donations/charities..... Nice one tho

Is it your CONCERN?

Applaud him and MOVE ON!!
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
We appeal to the mods and admins.

We're an organization conducting a research into next year's elections. Please help fill the survey, if you're voting:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sAMUEXAcMktG1Np4AsL3SXJyi9RH7D3qCxpzKmgB5m0

There's a reward after the survey.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Heal d world, mak d world a better place.
This pastor sabi help, but there are questions needed to be answered from this actor (though d baba was never an active actor)
Where are his brothers?
What about his kinsmen?
D little change he made in nollywood nko?

Good and pertinent questions!
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by chikason22(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Nice, any lady homeless. I'll give you shelter just dm me. sad
Service to God and humanity

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tobi890: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
mazizitonene:
Seems this dude runs an NGO...and solicits funding from international organisations with this always loud donations/charities..... Nice one tho
Through tithe and offering
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Another actor will pretend to be homeless again...

While the female ones are buying houses and cars.

Somebody once said on NL that Clitocurrency is the...

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
This OPM Pastors are Doing More For The People Than The Government/Governors
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by filey: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Why did the Nollywood actors not help him. They are quick to showcase the wealth they don't have on social media.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Igbo pastors are only pastors in Nigeria serving God with true heart and soul... if nah yellowbar he wil tell us go mine cow bones in defence of our land
stop being a fool. Tribalism is evil
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
prciouschika:
Nollywood doesn't pay sad jah bless the giver.

Soooo many years I joined NL today is my first time making it to front page grin
praise God on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
OPM is Impacting More Lives Than Any Governor in Nigeria
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by kingyakos: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
This is to show you how broke Nollywood actors are, their women survive through politicians, men survive through sugar mummies
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Tobi890: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Try to be useful with your life
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am
/
Charities do not mean that one is sincerely working for God. Not saying that what the pastor did is not commendable but most of the dreaded criminals in the world were the most philanthropic. Go figure! Charity could be used as image laundering or a means to an end.

/
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2022
His condition make nollywood people abandoned am
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by joeking2222: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
That pastor is sincerely working for God thank you sir since Nollywood no gree help am
undecided......bia, no con dey frustrate me early this morning abeg!!!!!

1 Like

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by WarriAproko: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Them dey thet discriminate. Bloddy racist
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
. U for get to add " if you know u know" at d end of your sentence.
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Sirkingsnado: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2022
They said the man is not educated that's why is career is not that of other actors

And I ask again those educated ones where are they

Thanks to this man of Gof
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by sirjustice1575(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:

This comrade is looking for free kpekus to be knacking. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by mytime24(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:
y only ladies angry
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
This isaht Tinubu can't do

We join hands to say no to Tinubu the drug barron
Re: OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Rosenews2233:
see better food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.