Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends (58841 Views)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by ajayiopy: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2022
FaceThem:
Another Terrible News Has Occurred In Ghana, As Sighted By , beautiful nurse commits Suicide few days ago.

This Was Made Known By a Social Media User, "Ama Kodesh" On the popular social media platform, Twitter and according to the post, she decided to take her life after she was heavily ridiculed by her friends for being a stammerer, Reports.

The Post By Ama Kodesh, As Obtained By Reads;

“She Committed Suicide Yesterday, Rest In Peace.

In Another Set of Post, The Social Media User Wrote;

“Alot of depressed people with happy faces, people will be like “why people don’t open up to anyone, the same people who claim to be there are the very ones who will share this problem like wild fire, tagging you as a burden, nobody what’s to be seen as such, people conclude anyhow, thinking they know what’s going on in people’s life, lmaoo”

If People had stop teasing her as a stammer, Anka Would Be Alive Today.

https://twitter.com/ama_kodesh/status/1543187011212918785?t=ePXgB32XhbUvbz3qWMc_uQ&s=19

OPINION IS A NATURAL ENTITLEMENT,I DONT GIVE A Bleep ABOUT PEOPLE'S OPINION ABOUT ME AS LONG AS AM IN LINE WITH GOD'S WORD

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Ultimas: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
What a pity. Suicide should not be the option.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Dubeleo: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is not enough reason for someone to commit suicide na, If there's any reason to though

People are going through a lot physically, mentally, In Academics and even in their business and still persevere knowing that it will be better one day

This one commited suicide for what ?, People should learn how to deal with Ridicule, if your friends are doing it to make you angry, even if they're playfully doing it, as long as it's gone beyond the way it should be or the way you can take it, disappear asap! Or cut them off!

Your mental health is more important than anything

After going to school for 5 years or more to become a nurse, you just ended it becauce some set of people called you a stammerer

Girl, you made a mistake, I know you're probably Regretting your actions where ever you are now

In this life, Be strong in your mind so petty things like things can't ruin your day/life

Read Books! On people that failed and became great again, Read self-help books! Infact read any book that comes your way, it makes the mind strong and ready for anything that comes.

Speaking from Experience, I've Read about 20 books this year alone, 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Green, Are You Afraid Of The Dark By Sidney Sheldon, There Was A Country By Chinua Achebe. please bro. How can I get use to reading like this? I feel tired and I slept off sometimes. 20 books you try o

I think every Nigerian should read that book in black, Make you see when and how dem begin play ludo with this our dear Country
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Tannhauser(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
angry

Stammered terribly as a kid, of course i was ridiculed but na fight go settle am las las. Later developed thick skin, who cares?
Its practically gone now, i only stammer when i am very angry or emotional.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Nonsense reason!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This is not enough reason for someone to commit suicide na, If there's any reason to though

People are going through a lot physically, mentally, In Academics and even in their business and still persevere knowing that it will be better one day

This one commited suicide for what ?, People should learn how to deal with Ridicule, if your friends are doing it to make you angry, even if they're playfully doing it, as long as it's gone beyond the way it should be or the way you can take it, disappear asap! Or cut them off!

After going to school for 5 years or more to become a nurse, you just ended it becauce some set of people called you a stammerer

Girl, you made a mistake, I know you're probably Regretting your actions where ever you are now

In this life, Be strong in your mind so petty things like things can't ruin your day/life

Read Books! On people that failed and became great again, Read self-help books! Infact read any book that comes your way, it makes the mind strong and ready for anything that comes.

Speaking from Experience, I've Read about 20 books this year alone, 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Green, Are You Afraid Of The Dark By Sidney Sheldon, There Was A Country By Chinua Achebe.

I think every Nigerian should read that book in black, Make you see when and how dem begin play ludo with this our dear Country

Have you ever been ridiculed? And existed with all ridiculing you?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by bikefab(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2022
She's not a serious fellow
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by MansoryMX(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Which kind annoying need be this! Fine puna just waste go like that!!!

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Blackdisciple(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Eyah another beautiful soul just left.

Suicide wasn6 am option rather she should have kept moving on . cry
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
If you are a bully, know that your place is in hell..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by naijakissleave(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
SUICIDE FOR STAMMERING

As a stammerer, I ask questions in academic & sunday school class, share benefits of lesson in church on top of my stammerer, which most people that i am, i gave testimony in church on few occasions on top of my stammerer even when i finally wedded, members who knows me very well were laughing and those who came out for the testimony were also laughing. I didnt give damn of anything....My joy at that moment: FINALLY I AM MARRIED

Na em this beautiful nurse go commit suicide shai

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Tobi890: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

In this life, Be strong in your mind so petty things like These can't ruin your day/life

Speaking from Experience, I've Read about 20 books this year alone, 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Green, Are You Afraid Of The Dark By Sidney Sheldon, There Was A Country By Chinua Achebe.

you are not a stammering, so you don't understand
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Dorakay93(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2022
START MAKING MONEY BY SELLING AND RETAILING OIL PERFUME PRODUCTS.
Irrespective of your status, you can comfortably make cool cash by retailing oil perfume products.
It will serve as an additional source of income for you.
Due to the quality of oil perfumes, which has smelling and lasting potency of more than a week when used, majority tends to prefer it to normal body spray.
We deal in 3ml, 6ml and 10ml bottles.
The wholesales prices are:
3ml....#250
6ml....#310
10ml....#550
If for instance you buy 50 pieces of 3ml from us at #12500, you will resell each at least #500 and make #25000. That's profit of #12500 for just 50 pieces not to talk of the 6ml and 10ml which gives more profit.
As students, teacher, banker, or whatever profession, you can make this a side hustle and make cool cash.
Selling oil perfume is relatively easy and flexible.
We supply to every part of the country.
You can place your order anytime, anyday ,anywhere we will deliver.
WhatsApp or call: 07016159024
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
TAZERED OR TEASE WHICH ONE,NA TAZER GUN DEY KILL NO TEASE PSN. HOW CAME,A WHOLE NURSE WEY DEY SEE DIFFERENT PATIENTS IN PAINS? undecided
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by MITCHELL96: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tobi890:
you are not a stammering, so you don't understand

I had a childhood friend I grew together with, he's a big time stammerer, but we never laughed at him, like why TF should we laugh at him ? Nothing is funny there

This thing depends on people you surround yourself with, the people you call friends.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by mystery22: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
We have many types of stammering,guess she was a heavy stammerer,those that can't talk without hitting their leg heavily on the ground
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Tylerboy15011(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
The girl jonze I swear
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by deebrownneymar: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
FaceThem:
Another Terrible News Has Occurred In Ghana, As Sighted By , beautiful nurse commits Suicide few days ago.

This Was Made Known By a Social Media User, "Ama Kodesh" On the popular social media platform, Twitter and according to the post, she decided to take her life after she was heavily ridiculed by her friends for being a stammerer, Reports.

The Post By Ama Kodesh, As Obtained By Reads;

“She Committed Suicide Yesterday, Rest In Peace.

In Another Set of Post, The Social Media User Wrote;

“Alot of depressed people with happy faces, people will be like “why people don’t open up to anyone, the same people who claim to be there are the very ones who will share this problem like wild fire, tagging you as a burden, nobody what’s to be seen as such, people conclude anyhow, thinking they know what’s going on in people’s life, lmaoo”

If People had stop teasing her as a stammer, Anka Would Be Alive Today.

https://twitter.com/ama_kodesh/status/1543187011212918785?t=ePXgB32XhbUvbz3qWMc_uQ&s=19

Bullying is a terrible thing but it’s never a reason to commit suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Aguilar(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
I guess it's best to make money than to make friends.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by iamvictorr: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
naijakissleave:
SUICIDE FOR STAMMERING

As a stammerer, I ask questions in academic & sunday school class, share benefits of lesson in church on top of my stammerer, which most people that i am, i gave testimony in church on few occasions on top of my stammerer even when i finally wedded, members who knows me very well were laughing and those who came out for the testimony were also laughing. I didnt give damn of anything....My joy at that moment: FINALLY I AM MARRIED

Na em this beautiful nurse go commit suicide shai
Do you know that stammering has level?. There are deep ones that unless you slap yourself or hit your leg on the ground before you can say a word. So please don't use your own and compare with another person's own. Just be grateful you can at least talk frequently. You can also give testimony. My brother in fact you are not a stammerer.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by 9gerian: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Not really.

Some individuals do not have a meaningful life outside of ridiculing and debasing others very badly. They even form clicks experiencing ecstasy only when they say hurtful to things to others.

Usually such people can’t even accommodate what they dish to others. They are cowards who console their miserable lives by focusing on belittling others to feel good.

At least, those her frenemies will now carry the burden of knowing that their wild but meaningless fun caused the hapless lady her life. That must be an awesome achievement on their consciences.

RIP to the gentle nurse!

Flamethehussler:
the Girl is foolish, killed herself because of stammering
When there are dumb people living their life in this world

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by passionberry(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skyfornia:
People are going through a lot, please show some love out there. Compliment atleast two people today, tell them you love their hair, bag, dress, eyes just anything on their body. It goes a long way to soften their mood.

Being a stammerer is not a bad thing. May her soul rest in peace.
Coming from someone that bad mouth people don't know that his words are always killing ,causing depression.
Pls save your pretence
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Hapinex01: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na madness dey worry her
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by IbileIfe: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Only those who don't know God commit suicide.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Meteng: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
I’m not sure this is why she killed herself, the may be something else
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by consultancy: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Commit suicide over stammering shocked. She never talk why she commit suicide
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Saviourk: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:

In this life, Be strong in your mind so petty things like These can't ruin your day/life

20 books?You are really an avid reader.

Let me check out the bolded
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by MITCHELL96: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Saviourk:
20 books?You are really an avid reader.

Let me check out the bolded

Yeah, this is it, I just took this Photo now. I'm sure you're going to weep for this country after reading it

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by olu77(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
3phase:
Over these days, have learned how to developed a thick skin to any negative thought or comment about me. Cause I sometimes do have this suicidal thoughts but I quickly write them off. I don't want to be selfish

Way to go

Nobody's negative opinion about what you can't control matters

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Rebelutionary: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
JASONjnr:
We should learn to be supportive.... People are going through alot in their minds.....

Be watchful of the things you say, it might be funny to you but disastrous to whom you're referring to... I usually stop people from calling others FAT, but rather say they're over healthy...
The problem with this sort of advice, helpful as it is...hmmm...it is unbalanced!

There will ALWAYS be people who will call some people "fat"! This is reality! Lest we raise a generation of people who for the slightest thing end up like this lady!

Tell all those people you are trying to help to progressively build some level of mental capacity too because life will test your mind whether we like it or not and if you are not fit...hmm...sorry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Grandmother, Mother, Baby Die In Lagos After Delivery, Doctor Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.