Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) (4320 Views)

Serviced Plots @ Casavilla Estate, Magboro Wt C of O! / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Platinum Park Estate (magboro) Nigeria (With Pictures) / Platinum Park Estate, Magboro @ N 1 MILLION PER PLOT, Subscribe Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2011
Limited number of plots available

Wisdom Co-operative Estate (Magboro)

Outright payment / flexible payments available.

Call Evelyn 08067818759 or 019504734

Or visit 91 Awolowo way Ikeja.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by oildealz: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
How much
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
Let me have your email ID or Phone Number to send the necessary details to you.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2011
Subscribe today,
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by oildealz: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please check your mail, thank u
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by shakay: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
can u tell me the exact location and hw much? is it being sold by wisdom proporties ltd, what title?. slim2shade@yahoo.com. tx.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by saibuhari(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
If you cant make your price public then disappear from here.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2011
Limited no of plots available,
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by tyor: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
why dont you provide an email address? Are you not aware of the security threat of exposing people's personal mail addresses? pls, let us deal as our society has demanded of us.

Thanks.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Evec: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2011
evelyn@evermoreproperties.com
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by tyor: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2011
U have a mail
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by MPEROR: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
HOW MUCH?

WHAT IS THE SIZE IN FEET?

EKORIKOHE@AOL.COM
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by omobashua1: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2011
Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe

Hey, omobashua1, you have spent 1 days, 8 hours and 18 minutes online
0 Admin Messages | Recent Posts | New Topics | Updated Topics
Welcome to Nigeria's Largest Web Community! | Update Your Profile

Date: July 29, 2011, 09:06 PM
728450 members and 659512 Topics
Latest Member: hardemike

Nairaland Forum | General | Welcome | Properties (Moderator: lawyer) | Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe
Pages: (1)

Author Topic: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe (Read 1445 views)
chitown (m)
usa

Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:49 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does any one have any information on wisdom property in mowe? A friend of mine bought 2 plots of land from them since last year and still no word on allocation. Any info will be appreciated.

Report to moderator Logged

havefaith

Re: Any information On Wisdom Property Mowe
« #1 on: February 28, 2009, 04:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chitown,

Pls read this article. It is related to your question. it is from www.castlesweekly.com

Wisdom Properties, Subscribers resolve differences over Ogun land
Rating: 0 user(s) have rated this article
Posted by: westo, on 2/23/2009, in category "Consumer Watch"
Views: this article has been read 44 times

Abstract: Barely four years after plots of land were sold to subscribers at the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway site of Wisdom Properties Estate Phase 1, Stakeholders in the disputed property have at long last resolved their differences. The dispute was eventually laid to rest at a stakeholders meeting organized by Wisdom Properties on Saturday February14, 2009 at the site ground with several subscribers to address burning issues.

Barely four years after plots of land were sold to subscribers at the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway site of Wisdom Properties Estate Phase 1, Stakeholders in the disputed property have at long last resolved their differences. The dispute was eventually laid to rest at a stakeholders meeting organized by Wisdom Properties on Saturday February14, 2009 at the site ground with several subscribers to address burning issues.

A representative of the subscribers Mr. Patrick Ekkong speaking at the meeting questioned the management of Wisdom Properties on why plots have not been allocated to individual subscribers after over four years of putting their monies in the estate. He added that subscribers were concerned about the status of the land.

Barr. Akintoye Adeoye CEO
Wisdom Properties & Traditional
Land Owners of Gaun-un Village
at the meeting“The entire subscribers want to know the status of the land and know whether it is acquired or excised by the Ogun State Government. We also would want the management of Wisdom Properties to tell us in clear terms the actual title document available on the land”, he questioned.

Mr. Ekkong said the subscribers were worried over the long silence of the management of Wisdom Properties on important issues and would want them to supply the subscribers with useful information on the action plan of the company to ensure that subscribers move to site and when would subscribers be able to eventually get their allocations.

The Chief Executive Officer of Wisdom Properties, Barrister Akintoye Adeoye speaking to the aggrieved subscribers applauded their patience and understanding and also ensured them that work was already at an advance stage to ensure that they all get their possessions in the estate.
Barrister Adeoye explained that the delay in allocating plots to individual owners was as a result of the change in land policy of the Ogun State Government. “Initially when we bought the land, the Ogun State policy was that all land along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway after 2 kilometers from the road was free from acquisition. However, the problem arose when the government later changed the policy to that all land after the Berger Bridge up to Ibafo all fall under government acquisition and that the 2 kilometers only start to count after Ibafo”, he explained.

He however added that, Wisdom Properties have been able out of selfless effort get the Ogun State Government to issue it with Direct Land Allocation on the land at a very high cost which is yet to be fully paid for. “We have spent quite a lot in ensuring that we get relevant title documents on the property and we appeal to all subscribers to be patient as we will be ready to allocate plots after we have been able to get a C of O on the land in other to be able to do a proper layout”.

Both parties in the end resolved to ensure that the frontiers of dialogue continue on the property until all disputed issues are resolved. The subscribers eventually formed a committee to continue meeting with the management of Wisdom Properties in anticipation of speedy resolution of the matter. Also present at the meeting were the representatives of the Balogun Okoosi family in Gaun-un Village who originally sold the land to Wisdom Properties and the computer village new site land owners who are neighbours to the estate.

chitown (m)
usa

Re: Any information On Wisdom Property Mowe
« #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:34 PM »

havefaith:
thanks a lot.your reply is highly relevant and appreciated.

chitown (m)
usa

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe
« #3 on: June 11, 2009, 04:15 AM »

any more news?

faoogoke

« #4 on: June 12, 2009, 08:12 AM »

Check out their new website for all the info with telephone and email contacts. Cheers

www.wisdomlandlordng.com

chitown (m)
usa

« #5 on: April 26, 2011, 03:53 AM »

Any updates?

omobashua1

« #6 on: Yesterday at 08:31:13 AM »

this wisdom property people are thieves,after paying for the land almost 4 years ago,they keep on adding additional fees,extra money for survey,extra money for c of o expenses,they even reduced the land from 60 by 120 to 50 by 100, After a few people make a little noise,they will call a useless meeting at the site and claim that we have all reached an agreement,what useless agreement ? Now they want to charge each individual plot owner an extra 1.2 million per per plot for developmental fees,they claimed that figure was agreed to at the last meeting attended by some.I wonder when a select few actually represent everybody.This is utter madness,surrounding estate are charging between #100,000 - #400,000,even with that figure,they have allocated each subscriber their own plot of land after completing their payment,infact alot of the estate within that axis have allocated lands to their subscribers and work has started on alot of the sites in that area.Wisdom property is still as bare as it was 4 years ago,they usually take people there during the dry season for useless meetings,they have done nothing whatsoever on the site except to clear the bush during the dry season and organise some useless meetings with the subscribers so they can come up with excuses and extort more money, My people are usually smarter than this but i wonder why people didn't see thru this corn artist masquerading as a barrister.Pls people,i am not hear to bash anyone,infact i believe only a silly person will not as much try to verify my claims,pls do your own research,you will find out that alot of estate that came up after wisdom property have some form of development going on there,alot of them have done some form of fencing and have allocated lands to their subscribers,wisdom property likes to claim that they spent alot of money doing paper work and c of o,we all know that the price of c of o is much ore cheaper in ogun state than it is in lagos,it is even cheaper if you are doing it for such a vast amount of acres.Pls go around the surrounding estate and ask them how much they are charging for developmental fees,the most being charged out there is about #450,000 as of last year,golden heritage(i think that is d name,not too sure) is charging about #400,000 per plot as of last year,i know this for a fact because a childhood friend of mine lives there with her husband,she told me this last year november,they were allocated their land and they r currently living there while paying their developmental fee installmentally.wisdom property is refusing to allocate the land until u pay the 1.2 mil developmental fee which alot of people ain't paying,atleast the smart one shouldn't pay it,they should allocate the land immediately because all this added on fees were not included in the initial contract hence breach of contract.Why pay a ridiculous amount of money for developmental fee when a plot of land is going for around that amount in that area.People pls vist there,even if u start now,you will be the only one there,pls try to visit the place during the raining season and u will be appalled at d lack of development there.Pls ignore the staged meeting during the dry season,they usually clear d place during that time and u will see alot of construction equipments on site,this fools alot of ppl into thinking that there is alot of work going on,well go back the following year and the same equipment will still be there going up and down,fooling ppl that they r doing alot of work, i have some pictures from the last meeting,a total waste of my time, alot of the subscribers need to sign some form of online petition,get our name together with contact details,sue this bastards,no more money until we r allocated our lands,from this petition we can all contribute money towards the mapping out of the estate,i bet you it will be alot cheaper and comparable to what the surrounding estates subscribers are paying,if everyone pays their fair share,we probably will be looking at about #300,000 per subscribers.Having wisdom property handle that is another delaying tactics on their part and another avenue for them to extort money from us,they have yet to show anything for all we have paid so far,i see no reason why i would place my fate in those roques,i have a site on the island in an estate,it is worth more than the wisdom property site,i have started construction on my site and almost done with the whole thing,so far i have only paid #200,000 out of the #480,000 they charged me for developmental fees,this estate already has a perimeter fence,gatehouse,road network,graded but not tiled yet,they started digging the gutters already,all this for #480,000 in a water logged area n i have yet to complete my payment,wsdom property land in gaun has some few areas that is water logged but majority of the place r dry land.This people are thieves,they have another estate in ogombo in lekki ajah,it is at the back of abraham adesanya estate, get on that road like u going to okun ajah/lekki phase 2,ask anyone that u are going to ogombo town,you will see two different estate on your left,the first one isn't developed,it is understandable because that's still under litigation,it is the first estate before the junction where you will make a right to go to okun ajah,don't take that right,just keep going down and u will see wisdom properties estae on your left with their sign board,it is swampy and it looks like a lake,they charhed people about 2mil to about 5 million when they started selling that place,the only development at of december 2010 is their sign board which is very obvious.Pls do your own research as i am sure different people will come and try to assasinate my character,well do your own research and everything will unravel right b4 your eyes.

Report to moderator 108.21.120.119

daytona500 (m)
Nigeria

« #7 on: Today at 03:15:14 AM »

Hello Chitown,

I am quite sure that something positive will eventually come
out of this,. The voice of people is very powerful. Let us keep our fingers
crossed.Nigerians are now aware of their rights.

start today by letting go of yesterday.

Adeboy777

« #8 on: Today at 01:36:33 PM »

Omobashua1,i support you and i'm using this forum to confirm the fact that since we had the last meeting over a year ago on site (wisdom estate ibafo) we have been denied allocation. The call to pay that outrageous amount of 1.2 million as development fee is unjustifiable. Let them give us our land. Omobashua1 pls let me in on any effort to take our land back from these shyllocks

omobashua1

« #9 on: Today at 02:12:56 PM »

@ adeboy 777.we all can start if we can get some more people on this thread,we get all our info together,we can start from here,contribute a little amount of money and get a lawyer to force them to allocate our land.You will be supprise at how much this bastards paid for those lands when they bought it,i know the current baale of that town.Those bastards paid about #50,000 per plot for those lands,nothing is wrong with getting a good deal but they sold it to us at about @ #280,000 per plot,so they made alot of money then,so i am really appalled at their insatiable urge for more money.they are taking a piss just because the land has appreciated a little,they want to take us to the bank.Trust me people there is power in number and if we can all contribute about #20,000 to #50,000,we can get a good lawyer and take their Bottom to court.The land is genuine enough,they are just trying to extort money from us,enough is enough,we can get our own construction company to map out the estate for us,if we all contribute about as little as #300,000 per person,we will have a modern estate.I can guarantee u guys that if we let them handle it by paying the bogus 1.2 mil,the look of the estate will not be different from that of jakande estate,when everything gets bad again,they will force us to have to contribute again.We should have our own committee,our own bank accounts,nominate a treasurer among us,agreed to a contractor that gives us a competitive price.That was we have a fund for the estate from which we can draw from to make any necessary renovation in the future,wisdom property can be part of the administration but in no way should they handle the funds,this should be transparent,every landlord should know how much we have in our account and how much has been spent so far on the neccessary infrastructures.What wisdom property is telling people is that we have agreed to 1.32 mil, are u kidding me ? how much did we pay for the land and how much is the surrounding land going for ? they are crooks,pls people disregard all my statements and go do your own research,all the surrounding estates in that axis are charging less than #500,000 for developmental levies,infact the range is between #80,000 -#480,000 with golden heritage being around #400,000 plus, but pls go to their estate and see what is on ground,they have a perimeter fence,a gatehouse,drainage etc,they started right after wisdom property or around the same time because my friend lives there now,but the place is a huge contrast to wisdom property.The sahara desert has more development than the wisdom property estate.Pls lets galvanize enough people together,compile the emails and contact infos,get a good capable lawyer,i am sure their must be a few lawyer among us.Pls mind u people,i am quite ok in my own right and i seek no monetary compensation whatsoever,i am just an aggrieved subscriber just like everyone else.So in hindsight,everyone's opinion is welcome but pls i don't want those that have been compromised by wisdom property,i know how we work in niger,throw them a little carrot by telling some that we will waive d developmental fees for u if u keep quiet.Those r usually the ones that will be relentless in assasinating my character,i know how the system works and i am quite allergic to horse crap, people pls check out the surrounding environment,developmental levies didn't stop the management from allocating the lands,infact construction has started on alot of the estate around there while people were given the option of paying installmentally.My good friend who works at alausa lives in d estate and she is still paying for the developmental fees as of november last year when i last saw her, so this is horse crap,enough is enough,no more silly meetings in the middle of nowhere masquerading as an estate,

ACL (m)
nigeria

« #10 on: Today at 03:27:15 PM »

@ omomba & all

i also subscribe to the scam landsince2005, i bought 2 plots & my colleaguesbought 2plotsalso.

same story since 2005, hav been chatting withone guy that calls himself & some otherpeople landlordcommitee. of recent the guy said subscribers are not payin d levy dats y they are stagnant.

the guy has stopped answering my mail & one office on allen is where they claim they are working from.the wisdom office in race course said everything is in the hand of the commitee & they hav no comment on the ridiculous 1.2million they are askin for.
if i may ask , how much is flat & dry land in Arepo dat i will pay development levy of 1.2M,

the barrister or commitee chairman or whatever they call him is ekong 08023063741. mayb he has somethin new to say i dont know.

i ask them for refund of d land money & they said they cant buy back, guess if its a good one theywill b anxious to buy from me

iyanuloluwa

omobashua1

« #11 on: Today at 04:20:23 PM »

@ acl,people listen to what @ acl just said.this people r taking us for a ride,we need to galnanize ourselfs n take this people to court.I don't need to speak to no mr ekong,he doesn't speak for all of us,for all i care he is a stooge for wisdom property management.What kind of crap do they meanthat "it is in d hands of the committee" .Who is d committee ? they don't speak for us all,i didn't buy the land from the committee nor where they there when i paid them the money,why should they have a say as to when i should be allocated my plots.This smells fishy,pls guys get as much infos n contacts details from fellow subscribers,i have some few contacts in ogun state.But i can't do this by myself,we all have to do it together.If we can pay that much for that land then,we all can afford to chip in #20,000 per person towards a good lawyer,we probably will pay less because i am sure their r some few lawyers among us to take it on.pls i will reccomend if someone can atleast go to that site n give us an update on the current situation on ground at the site, no development whatsoever on ground except the anual clearing of the land during the dry season to give us a false sense of development .

Adeboy777

« #12 on: Today at 06:07:44 PM »

Pls fellow subscribers let us gather as many subscribers as possible in order to initiate legal action against wisdom property. As for current situation on site, i was there just before the rains in june and i met some area boys guarding the area. I asked them about what as been done and they told me that some people came some times back to do pegging and that since then nobody and nothing as been done.

omobashua1

« #13 on: Today at 09:05:57 PM »

@ adeboy 777,please fellas,hear what he just said,only pegging a while ago.i told u guys so,they only do this around june so they can organize their phony committe meeting, pls shine your eyes people

Attention Lawyer! Information Needed In Selling A Property. Need A House In Vi/lekki 5b/r Twin Duplex Wit + Pictures @ Aso Rock Villa Page 2
Pages: (1)

Sections: Autos/Cars (2) Jobs/Vacancies (2) (3) Career Talk Education General(2) Politics Romance Computers Phones Travel
Sports Fashion Health Religion Celebrities TV/Movies (2) Music/Radio (2) Books Webmasters Programming

Links: Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 Page10

Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa. See also: Privacy Policy Nairalist.
Nairaland Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.12.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by omobashua1: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
buyers be aware,people bought plots from this same people and they are yet to be allocated their plots,there office is at race course by tbs,now it is at awolowo rd in ikeja, a word is enough for the wise one, pls go to the site,it is the least developed estate in that area,they have done nothing whatsoever since 2005 when they started selling the land.All they did so far is to clear the place annually just around the time to sunker in new customers, pls thread carefully,they sold the land to us as 60 by 120,they later reduced it to 50 by 100,so please know what you are getting yourself into,save yourself the headache n buy from surrounding estates because 6 years later,they have yet to allocate us our plots, pls watch out,we are about to out them in one of the newspaper very soon
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by omobashua1: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
also people,don't let them lie to you,it is not in magboro,the estate is actually in gaun village,you have yet to buy the land from them yet their is discrepancies already.open your eyes people,pls check on nairaland,u will see alot of credible estate for sale within that axis,you can liase with people like lawyer,brabus,dapo etc,i have been following this site for a while before i decided to join,alot of people have testified to this people integrity.save yourself the headache n avoid this scam artists.pls remember to ask them what have they done since they acquired d land since over 5 years ago,no perimeter fence or road network.It is june now,i am sure they would have cleared the place to attract unsuspecting potential customers,
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Royou: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please report his people to EFCC they are Fraudsters...Governors office is my next stop
Re: Wisdom Cooperative Estate (magboro) by Darkol: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Guys,

Pls i need an update on recent happenings on this wisdom estate. I recently visited Nigeria to tidy up on this property but was shocked the company has moved base and don't have a means of tracking them

Please do anybody has the new address of this company and the name of the contact person.

I have reported them already but i need their contact to start serious investigation on them.

This is clearly a dubious and a rogue company and they've actually defrauded Nigerian to the tune of billions of naira.They must not allow to go free. Please the address and name of the MD will be much appreciated. Was told he has change his name and moved to somewhere around CMD road on magodo.

Please any help will be much appreciated.

DARKOL

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ogun / New !!! Current Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet / Roof Tiles / Naming Nigerian Streets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.