Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily (27984 Views)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by remsonik(f): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
I want to eat Iyan and efo riro with assorted meat and fish. If I branch Lagos food canteen to eat this or attempt to cook it, there won't be any more savings to drop in my kolo today
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by MkBaron(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
He's a very unpopular candidates. Minority Yoruba Muslims and majority Yoruba Christians are against his presidency because he's not qualified.
How did you arrived at this data ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by treesun: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Raph82:
He used a highly conservative figure (215 naira per Lagosian per day) no matter how people go to bed hungry in Lagos, they will still spend 215 naira on food per day, not taking into account that Lagos population is more than 21 million. 21,000000 x 215 naira per day = 4.5 billion naira per day on feeding. He's still on course.

Do you know people dont see N215 and the 21 million is bogus, it make include Ogun dwellers! Do you know what N4,5bn times 30 times 12 months is!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by rickleye: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
How on earth do you come by that figure !
Number of Lagosians x N6000 a day ?
21M x3000 63BillionN
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by jehoha696(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Who read d write up finish,or una read half begin comment, some naw juz oly headings dem read...anyway dere's God,if my grandparents survived the friendly war btw gowon followers nd Ojukwu loyal boiz,me nd my huz hold go survive diz nd more.
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by buchilino(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Jack500:

So, Tinubu is the one in charge of Army abi? Where is your brain?

SENTIMENTS WILL ALWAYS CLOUD UR SENSE OF REASONING
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by Johel(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
This is huge. Most Nigerian families now spend over 70% of their income on feeding. Some even spend 100% and borrow to take care of other needs. Nigeria spends about 94% of her earnings on debt servicing and the population is not yet enraged?

The APC administration is a cancer and must be cut off by voting peter obi in 2023. Manage your hotel room booking business with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Check my signature for details

Na feeding, clothing and housing dey collect all the money,how man wan build empire.?
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by Raph82(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
treesun:

Do you know people dont see N215 I wouldn't want to believe your line of thought, because no matter what, a Lagosian will still eat a meal worth 215 naira per day.
And the 21 million is bogus, it make include Ogun dwellers! The 21 million population is even conservative if the 28 million Lagos population reported by Wikipedia is anything to go by (check out this link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos), so for other reliable world population statistics. Let's look at it from another angle, if Nigeria's population is 200 million, Lagos state having 10.5% of the population is visible. Do you know what N4,5bn times 30 times 12 months is! But the N215 benchmark that brings about N4.5 billion is far below the 1 dollar per day benchmark, with that N215, we're saying all Lagosians live below 1 dollar per day. I think what you should look at is how devalued our currency has been and the high inflation rate in the land.
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by treesun: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=Raph82 post=114473405][/quote]

How much is the spending power of the people to have that bogus N4.5bn per day on food!
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by IyaTola: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Livingstone71:
[/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][i][/i]
drop your email address
Re: Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily by BethelAmarachi: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
How To Make Party Jollof Rice Nigeria/(Ingredients For Cooking half bag of Rice).

Ingredients For Cooking Half bag Jollof rice.
25 kg rice (six custard rubber)
4-8 liters liter of very rich meat stock, depending on the quantity of meat used
1 and half of 2200g of tin tomatoes (largest size)
10 bulbs of onions
Ginger and garlic for steaming meat.
1/2 cup of natural spice ground (optional)
Cow bone (that strong part or biscuit bone) is seasoned and boiled.
1/2 custard rubber of bonga fish ground
8 pieces bay leaf, tiger curry powder, and thyme.
1 and a half packets of knorr chicken stock cube
1 baking cup of Maggi chicken powder
1 bog sachet of kitchen glory stock powder

click here to view the full recipe.

https://myfamilypride.com/how-to-make-party-jollof-rice-nigeria-half-bag/

https://myfamilypride.com/how-to-make-party-jollof-rice-nigeria-half-bag/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Saw Beans Inside Fish Pie He Bought (Photos) / I Was Saved (PHOTOS) / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.