Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos (28031 Views)

The Bush Rat I Killed Today.. / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2017
A Nigerian guy identified as Charles Ebuka Umennadi has lambasted the "lazy boys in the village who don't know how to hunt animals". According to him, there is money in hunting animals and selling them to restaurant owners to use in making pepper soup. The young man also showed off a huge grasscutter /bush rat he caught and killed as he used it in making pepper soup for himself.

Read what he shared on Facebook;

Exclusive Village Report:

It's really funny, nothing changes, everything looks the same, feels the same, tastes the same, even smells the same..

... Special observation; the boys in the village these days are so lazy, they don't know anything about the art of hunting, look at how wild animals now have the effrontery to invade the residential spaces and comfortably dwell there...

These boys don't know they can hunt these animals, sell them to pepper soup joint owners and raise raw cash the way we did during our own time to raise sch fees and pocket money, all they're looking for now is to work is pure water factory where they're paid 3k a month instead of hunting for grass cutter which can earn them up to 4-6k a day.

The Igwe must hear this..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/hardworking-man-hunts-bush-rat-makes-pepper-soup-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2017
grin

I and Lala,we are here.......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by otimothy(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
What is the meaning of this for Christ's sake...Rat na Rat.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by forghon: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Guy na d bush rat u use build ur muscle from ur head i knw u no get pity for mind see as d thing dey struggle

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by umarshehu58(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2017
See im head. Rat exterminator

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by mgbadike81: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2017
grass cutter makes sense for pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by asumo12: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2017
A beautiful girl asked me in a restaurant,Are you single?
Happily I replied, Yesss...
She took away the extra chair in front of me.����

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Ositajustice01(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Beware of potential rat pox

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by MaryBenn(f): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Nah! This ain't cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by j1mmy: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Not bush rat, it is actually rat!

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by bigtt76(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
With big muscles na only rat e fit use am hunt grin

15 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by loobby(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
You people eat anything
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
shocked

I wish buhari had such talent for hunting and an appetite for rat pepper soup, he would have been grateful rats invaded his office.

That would have been a blessing in disguise for him.

BTW, only those who had their childhood in the village can relate to this post.

Hunting bush rats and shooting down birds and squirrels for pepper soup and sales will forever be a remarkable experience for all village brought ups!

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Very nice
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
otimothy:
What is the meaning of this for Christ's sake...Rat na Rat.
rat again

9 Likes

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Attention seeker! Its apparent he didn't make any soup

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Tension532: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
:Psee muscle for head
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by fvckme(f): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Lala will be happy atleast grin
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by SamAbims(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one

Used Tecno Phantom 6 plus and Infinix zero 4 plus available for sale.
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by edgeP(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
see you nao you dey form correct hunter, this one nah bush rat? nah overfed/ajebutter house rat be dis oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Na asin

Those dirty huge rats running inside gutters.

Nyama! cry

After he will use his rat mouth kiss babe angry

Tueh!

Poverty bad o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017

Using the man for money rituals wont be a bad idea

Looks like one that will vomit enough cash

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by Reference(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
And that is how they seek diseases to spread across the land. Very soon we will run out of names for viruses and other deadly pathogens and we will begin to name them after the cavemen that stir the stew of nature. So get set for 'Ebuka-pox' or 'Plague Charles' coming to a city near you.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by lamalang(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
We no finish with monkey pox this guys want to invent another disease for us again

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Tony Nwoye, Must Hear this

1 Like

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
lamalang:
We no finish with monkey pox this guys want to invent another disease for us again
check out my new signature via http://www..com
Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Violence against animals. what is wrong with these humans self? Nothing can ever be safe around them, even a rat o, i mean a rat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos by trueorfalse: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
umarshehu58:
See im head. Rat exterminator
dats is not rat he is eating. Its chicken

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.