Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building (17644 Views)

Lagos Government Removes Partially Collapsed Building, To Remove 70 Others / Anambra Govt Demolishes Partially Collapsed Building That Killed Husband & Wife / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
People should stop sharing falsehood

You can see that the manual demolition is on going and you're claiming it's construction works.

It is well with fake news reporter

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by UrPapa: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Afonjas hating because igbos are the ones building all the houses in Lekki
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2022
When the building collapses, the idiot that owns the house will blame buhari. Stupid leaders stupid followers. Even animals choose the strongest and smartest amongst them as leaders.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Desusi: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
LETTER TO MY LANDLORD

Dear Able Landlord, It's me victor, the tenant you gave double quit notice the other day. I don finally pack. Yes! I pack today. But e get small confessions wey I wan yarn you laidis:

1. Ireti your daughter don get belle! Yes you read that right, and na me give am belle... no vex!. The way e happen sef I no fit explain, e even shock her sef... we no plan am like dis. You be my fellow man and I hope you understand say na accidental discharge... e fit happen to anybody, but I promise say e no go happen again. I for like be ur son-in-law but you're a bad man. Yes!

2. Bingo your dog no lost, na chop we chop am!
I know say dis one go shock you pass bcoz we follow you search for am. No be only me chop bingo, we dey three. Me, your caretaker and one other hausa man. Oga LandLord, bingo sweet die!... I use am cook soup, cook rice, cook stew, even use am cook beans. Omo! the dog get natural oil for body... And i know say you go dey plan to lay curse on me, the curse no go work, bcoz I pray before I chop am. I know say I bad, but you see that your caretaker? na evil man. Him get liver collect the lion share despite say na me bring up the idea... can you imagine?

3. Oga Landlord, I know say when you
return from your journey you go dey find your keke. The thing be say I sell am dis morning. Money bin no too dey my hand and I suppose settle one or two agent for this new compound I wan park into, no too reason am.

The iron condemn man bin dey price am 25k but I say nooo. How I go sell Keke wey still dey in good condition for 25k? e no good na.

So Las Las I come add ur wheelbarrow make everything be round figure. So the iron condemn man come later pay me 30k for everything. Na the money I use transport myself, and na from there I go take cook soup when I reach.

I drop 2k under your door mat, so when you come you carry am hold body. E no good say I sell your property without dropping something, my conscience no go allow me rest.
Wow,you get mind ooo! Continue. Eh!

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Desusi: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
LETTER TO MY LANDLORD

Dear Able Landlord, It's me victor, the tenant you gave double quit notice the other day. I don finally pack. Yes! I pack today. But e get small confessions wey I wan yarn you laidis:

1. Ireti your daughter don get belle! Yes you read that right, and na me give am belle... no vex!. The way e happen sef I no fit explain, e even shock her sef... we no plan am like dis. You be my fellow man and I hope you understand say na accidental discharge... e fit happen to anybody, but I promise say e no go happen again. I for like be ur son-in-law but you're a bad man. Yes!

I know say dis one go shock you pass bcoz we follow you search for am. No be only me chop bingo, we dey three. Me, your caretaker and one other hausa man. Oga LandLord, bingo sweet die!... I use am cook soup, cook rice, cook stew, even use am cook beans. Omo! the dog get natural oil for body... And i know say you go dey plan to lay curse on me, the curse no go work, bcoz I pray before I chop am. I know say I bad, but you see that your caretaker? na evil man. Him get liver collect the lion share despite say na me bring up the idea... can you imagine?

return from your journey you go dey find your keke. The thing be say I sell am dis morning. Money bin no too dey my hand and I suppose settle one or two agent for this new compound I wan park into, no too reason am.

The iron condemn man bin dey price am 25k but I say nooo. How I go sell Keke wey still dey in good condition for 25k? e no good na.

So Las Las I come add ur wheelbarrow make everything be round figure. So the iron condemn man come later pay me 30k for everything. Na the money I use transport myself, and na from there I go take cook soup when I reach.

I drop 2k under your door mat, so when you come you carry am hold body. E no good say I sell your property without dropping something, my conscience no go allow me rest.

You tried no be small. Continue eh!
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by emperorlaqrin: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
LETTER TO MY LANDLORD

Guy you dey ment lol
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Coly2012(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
LETTER TO MY LANDLORD

Thanks man, you just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Lagos landlords should just be deleted from nigeria. Wicked landlords everywhere
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by 3ple9iner: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The same thing Buhari and Fashola have been doing in the Power sector.

Instead of Devolving Power to States to Generate their own Electricity when they came to office,

For 7+ years they have been trying to manage and patch the Ministry of Power that has failed previous Governments.

Their eyes don clear now as Nigerians now see them as incompetent Dullards ...
is Fashola still the minister of power?
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
emperorlaqrin:

Guy you dey ment lol

This country..if u don't have money have data o..e get why..

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by SlavaUkraini: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
3ple9iner:

is Fashola still the minister of power?

Fashola should be held responsible for this useless Government's failure to deliver constant Power supply to Nigerians.

The ministry today is working based on the wrong template that he pumped and wasted
billions of Naira into.

When he was there why didn't he advised the Dullard Buhari that there is need for devolution of power in the ministry which should be implemented speedily.

That would have taken a huge load from the head and neck of the federal government.

Was he not the same fellow that was making mouth in 2014 about the need for PDP to go for Nigerians to have constant Power supply ?

Or you just want to let him off the hook when he has FAILED WOEFULLY ?

Is he from your Village ?

Fashola's Failure = APC's Failure = Tinubu's Failure

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Desusi:

You tried no be small. Continue eh!

Should i
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by 3ple9iner: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Fashola should be held responsible for this useless Government's failure to deliver constant Power supply to Nigerians.

The ministry today is working based on the wrong template that he pumped and wasted
billions of Naira into.

When he was there why didn't he advised the Dullard Buhari that there is need for devolution of power in the ministry which should be implemented speedily.

That would have taken a huge load from the head and neck of the federal government.

Was he not the same fellow that was making mouth in 2014 about the need for PDP to go for Nigerians to have constant Power supply ?

Or you just want to let him off the hook when he has FAILED WOEFULLY ?

Is he from your Village ?

So you are saying a man who spent 4years in a position has been the problem of the ministry?

Your last statement speaks loud of the kind of a person you are.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by BigDawsNet: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Na God know wetin I do am wey him make me Nigerian.

Your Cutoff Mark no reach
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by membranus: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Na God know wetin I do am wey him make me Nigerian.

Eeyah, sorry. Manage am.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Depends on the reason for the collapse, since some part collapsed and not all, there is still a possibility of super imposing nother foundation to the already collapsed one once all d bris are cleared....

May be there was a soak away or dumping ground in that site that the builder whoever it is , didn't consider a different foundation type or reinforcement for and treated them as one resulting in the crack and collapse of that side....

So there is no cause fo alarm ,....it can still be redone.....

But this is a prove that the whole building team are quacks and need to be changed by the Client if only he invited them to the Constitution process....

A competent Architect and Engineer on site can't make such a mistake of construction.

Still check on my signature for details .....
Is our work, we do it for a future reference....
CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD......contact us now!!!!!
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by SlavaUkraini: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
3ple9iner:

So you are saying a man who spent 4years in a position has been the problem of the ministry?

Your last statement speaks loud of the kind of a person you are.

Do you have reading comprehension problems ?

Or you choose to deny the Obvious ?

I even showed you articles of 2014 where your Village people were deceiving Nigerians about getting Steady power supply if they vote out the PDP and you are pretending as If you cannot read ?

They were talking then as if they had the answers to the National problems in their hands.

They have been giving the opportunity to deliver and the Nation is far worse than when they met it but you may not want to admit it because they are probably your Kinsmen.

Fashola is a major problem to the Current Electricity woes the Nation is facing today.

Why would he make Bogus promises that he knew he cannot keep just because he was hungry to stay in the Corridors of Power and Siphon Money from the Power Ministry.

Listen :

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should not even be contemplating about running for the highest office in the Land because he is a Liar and a deceiver.

He played Nigerians street by packaging a Dullard called Buhari with fake promises of Change. The lives of Nigerians have been changed for the worst.

He did that because he had an ulterior motive of succeeding Buhari after 8 years not because he truly love Nigeria or believes in one Nigeria.

Nigerians are suffering because of the lies and deceit of Emi Lokan.

Nigerians are regretting why they ever allowed themselves to be fooled by a Notorious Drug Baron.... BoBo Chicago

The Man that has been looting the Coffers of Lagos State even after leaving office, would not be given the key to the National Treasury just because he is singing Emi Lokan.

Nigerians are ready to boot out this useless and wicked APC Party from all levels of government.

Enough is Enough..... APC must Go

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Emmanuel909090: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Too bad, sub standard materials.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by themanderon: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just Imagine what my fellow Nigeria is doing. He doesn't care about the potential of lives being lost in that building only money is their concern. Tomorrow when the building collapses and kills people we begin to shed crocodile tears. The owner of the building and the contractor and engineer should be arrested they are potential killers.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Idaytesj29(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Wwwq: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Landlord? / When A Tenant Deliberately Refuses To Pay Rent / MILLENIUM ESTATE : 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gbagada, Lagos For Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.