Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building (17636 Views)

Lagos Government Removes Partially Collapsed Building, To Remove 70 Others / Anambra Govt Demolishes Partially Collapsed Building That Killed Husband & Wife / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Onosb1990(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnsNxe8K7v0

The authorities need to visit this place" Resident expresses concern as work continues on a partially collapsed building in Lekki, Lagos.

It was seen in a video shared online where Some Nigerian builders trying to repair a house that should be demolished. A part of the structure collapsed and they are using bandage and plaster to fix it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfmP0XrK-L8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by MITCHELL96: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
After them hire dropped-out Architect wey no sabi book grin grin

When e collapse now, they will start looking for who go follow them mourn the workers and residents, Some people sef ehn undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Righthussle: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Na God know wetin I do am wey him make me Nigerian.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Umueme: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok.

Same way Buhari and Co. has collapsed our economy and country, and how Tinubu and Atiku will repair it.
Unfortunately, either of the above mentioned might still win as nigerians are gullible. PO2023

#My_Opinion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by tetula123(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Time bomb. Poor foundation maybe. How much could they have paid those workers for them to take such risk.

5 Likes

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
LETTER TO MY LANDLORD

Dear Able Landlord, It's me victor, the tenant you gave double quit notice the other day. I don finally pack. Yes! I pack today. But e get small confessions wey I wan yarn you laidis:

1. Ireti your daughter don get belle! Yes you read that right, and na me give am belle... no vex!. The way e happen sef I no fit explain, e even shock her sef... we no plan am like dis. You be my fellow man and I hope you understand say na accidental discharge... e fit happen to anybody, but I promise say e no go happen again. I for like be ur son-in-law but you're a bad man. Yes!

2. Bingo your dog no lost, na chop we chop am!
I know say dis one go shock you pass bcoz we follow you search for am. No be only me chop bingo, we dey three. Me, your caretaker and one other hausa man. Oga LandLord, bingo sweet die!... I use am cook soup, cook rice, cook stew, even use am cook beans. Omo! the dog get natural oil for body... And i know say you go dey plan to lay curse on me, the curse no go work, bcoz I pray before I chop am. I know say I bad, but you see that your caretaker? na evil man. Him get liver collect the lion share despite say na me bring up the idea... can you imagine?

3. Oga Landlord, I know say when you
return from your journey you go dey find your keke. The thing be say I sell am dis morning. Money bin no too dey my hand and I suppose settle one or two agent for this new compound I wan park into, no too reason am.

The iron condemn man bin dey price am 25k but I say nooo. How I go sell Keke wey still dey in good condition for 25k? e no good na.

So Las Las I come add ur wheelbarrow make everything be round figure. So the iron condemn man come later pay me 30k for everything. Na the money I use transport myself, and na from there I go take cook soup when I reach.

I drop 2k under your door mat, so when you come you carry am hold body. E no good say I sell your property without dropping something, my conscience no go allow me rest.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Seniorwriter(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Life and safety measures in Nigeria worth nothing nowadays...imagine?

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come next year 2023!

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by yesloaded: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
It seems they are trying to demolish it and not rebuild it

6 Likes

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by chatinent: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Demolish? Man!

Millions have entered that house! The owner can only wish to repair.

The seem to be bringing down places that are prone to fall again.

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by imperial123: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Where are the regulatory bodies?
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by NwaNimo1(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Demolition by hand......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by sheunpompey1: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Death looming
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by DeHorus: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
This is why I always say that; there's little or no problem in this life and humans are the cause of it. The brain of a black man needs to be critically examined.

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Houseofglam7(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Mumusaphire: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
So sad and bad

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by iCauseTrouble: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
They consulted a student engineer that is at home due to ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by franchasofficia: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2022
That's how Tinubu transformed Lagos, using Oluwole civil engineers so that the stolen Lagos money can go round his criminal supporters who are ready to kill to defend his looting of Lagos treasury shocked

Make Tinubu President and he will become the godfather of all Nigerian states, installing Governors in all the 36 states, and even installing LGA Chairmen in all Nigerian LGAs.

Nigerians will be madly taxed. You will pay tax to visit the loo in your own house. You will pay tax before you start even a road side hawking business. His unqualified Yoruba agberos will take over NNPC, NPA, FIRS, CBN, etc. Before you see Tinubu at the villa as a Governor you will first pay heavily to MC Oluomo to give you a pass.

Unqualified agberos will be drafted into Nigerian army, Police, Airforce, Navy, Customs, etc.

Nigerian civil servants will die paying heavy tax. Even students will not be left out in his devilish tax plan and at the end, there will be nothing to show for all the huge tax revenues generated and you dare not complain or challenge him or else, Engr Funsho Williams will welcome you with teary eyes cry

4 Likes

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by twilliamx(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2022
That's an ongoing demolition...

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Mindlog: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Until people get killed there, Lagos state's agencies will then show up
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by SlavaUkraini: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
The same thing Buhari and Fashola have been doing in the Power sector.

Instead of Devolving Power to States to Generate their own Electricity when they came to office,

For 7+ years they have been trying to manage and patch the Ministry of Power that has failed previous Governments.

Their eyes don clear now as Nigerians now see them as incompetent Dullards ...

1 Like

Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by iHart(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok na. Tomorrow we will blame satan
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by ArewaNightmare: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
grin Nigeria landlords are worst than BUHARI
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by AmazingELixir: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

To develop a property to that level at this current economy is too unbearable to forfeit...the cost of constructing a floor deck is around N5million current rate.
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by Bosenan: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Nigeria and Nigerians have a long way to go. Money is what we worship
Re: Resident Expresses Concern As Work Continues On A Partially Collapsed Building by kals4luv990(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Righthussle:
Na God know wetin I do am wey him make me Nigerian.
nufin bro
Na dat angel wey yu suppose dey ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brooklyn Court 800k no more excuses, buy 5 and get 1 free / Budget Roofing and Finishes of a Nairalanders 2units of 3 bedroom flat. / Keeping It Simple N Clean By Introducing L-pad Studio Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.