Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply (20782 Views)

Amazon Recruitment / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Komu1048(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
Lol, you know nothing about programming

He tut programming is all about pressing phone
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Asour: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
marvinsync:
this is really good but damn Lagos only
abuja and port Harcourt nko?

BTW lalasticlala based on ur profile you aren't a mod no more?
how ur thread reach FP so fast then

You have to move to where the jobs you seek are then.

You think everyone in Lagos wants to be here?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Bossman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
I agree that, if you have some programming knowledge it's still okay to apply. I am sure they are aware that most of the folks writing software in Nigeria may not neccessar9ily have experience in all the skills they are asking for. Also, even without experience, if you've written some applications and you can demo those apps at an interview, you can use that as a leverage. If you've not done any programming at all, no point applying. There will be a technical interview, and a very rigorous one at that. So applicants should be prepared for that.

realunclej:
If you have some knowledge just apply. It will open door for you.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Fearyourcreator: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
mmsen:
They already have software engineers in Canada and the States they just don't want to pay them their worth.
Exactly ... They want to rip us

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by SugarGirl44(f): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
NoQualmz:

Why associating his opinion with Ipob?
Are u insane?

Here they come!
Ipob terrorists!

Your mother is the insane one.

You people are just confused and crazy.
I can't imagine being angry if I'm being associated with Yoruba Nation, OPC or Igboho.
But you guys are just abnormal.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Some mushroom companies ask for way more for a junior developer role.

Some companies are about to get shocked.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by CSTRR: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
It is clear they are looking for Mid-level to senior Engineers.

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by micaluk: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
the qualifications no be here ooh,anyhow we move Sha,the future is tech and Ai
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by CSTRR: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karleb:
Some mushroom companies ask for way more for a junior developer role.

Some companies are about to get shocked.
Nigerian companies exactly.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by CSTRR: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Here they come!
Ipob terrorists!

I can't imagine being angry if I'm being associated with Yoruba Nation, OPC or Igboho.
Maybe if they deny you the presidency because you are from the same ethnic group with opc, you would think differently.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by NoQualmz: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
[̶q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶=̶S̶u̶g̶a̶r̶G̶i̶r̶l̶4̶4̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶=̶1̶1̶4̶4̶4̶8̶7̶3̶0̶]̶
̶
̶H̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶!̶
̶I̶p̶o̶b̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶s̶!̶
̶
̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶.̶
̶
̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶.̶
̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶o̶c̶i̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶Y̶o̶r̶u̶b̶a̶ ̶N̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶O̶P̶C̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶I̶g̶b̶o̶h̶o̶.̶
̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶.̶[̶/̶q̶u̶o̶t̶e̶]̶

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by 1gbdata: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by NoQualmz: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
micaluk:
the qualifications no be here ooh,anyhow we move Sha,the future is tech and Ai

The future is here already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Karleb(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:
It is clear they are looking for Mid-level to senior Engineers.

The recruitment cuts across all levels, down to the juniors.

Forget all the big English there.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Edunwa302(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
VictorIfe:
Nice offer. All the best to the applicants
Me i still dey battle with jscript grin

I can relate keep pushing we all been there before

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Pacesetterz: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Is this playing or ment? You even type "very well".

With which skill them wan use? Which kind blasphemy be dat?

Stop am abeg undecided
Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Pacesetterz: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Here they come!
Ipob terrorists!

Who let this dirty,smelling hydraulic soup eating evening newspaper bastard into this thread. U don wash ur one month smelling unwashed underwears? Ur slut of a mother should have done well by aborting you. You’re very useless. Muric terrorist
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Awhabro16: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by eyeforeye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Waw..

The government needs to invest in Education to produce software engineers not agbado and cassava.

This is what Peter Obi is talking..
Investment in technology and mechanisation process

Na this kind thing we want.

Show me where he said it.. Yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Maybe if they deny you the presidency because you are from the same ethnic group with opc, you would think differently.
It's actually for entry level. One year plus experience is junior level. The interview will be heavily focused on data structures and systems design which is very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

People already dey that future you dey see o undecided
I m one of them.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by CSTRR: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It's actually for entry level. One year plus experience is junior level. The interview will be heavily focused on data structures and systems design which is very difficult.
They also said atleast 2years of non-internship dev career.

This is mid-level to Senior.

How many entry level can meet the criteria they listed?
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m one of them.

Great, what's your track?
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:

They also said atleast 2years of non-internship dev career.

This is mid-level to Senior.

How many entry level can meet the criteria they listed?

A lot actually. The koko isnt meeting the criteria its passing the interviews. Depending on IQ it can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years of studying consistently to be able to pass and one thing with regards to software field. People with 0 to 3 years of experience are all in the same group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Wpp1: 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by SavageBoy: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

A lot actually. The koko isnt meeting the criteria its passing the interviews. Depending on IQ it can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years of studying consistently to be able to pass and one thing with regards to software field. People with 0 to 3 years of experience are all in the same group.

Chief you dey apply for the job too?
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by jimmyolasun: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
realunclej:
Check my signature. You can start now.

But I no get money to pay o. I fit be an intern cry
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
SavageBoy:

Chief you dey apply for the job too?

I don apply since grin

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by muyico(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let me try my lucky.mayb it can wrk out!
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Enumerator(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
cheesy
rottable:
The job qualification na war.

I wish the lucky person best of luck
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Image123(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Waw..

The government needs to invest in Education to produce software engineers not agbado and cassava.

This is what Peter Obi is talking..
Investment in technology and mechanisation process

Na this kind thing we want.

Let's be realistic, education is important and security is even more important.
In context, Tinubu wasn't talking about education or economy but about security issues in that context. He mentioned the assumed number of insurgents and how millions of trained jobless volunteers could be used to exterminate the threat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Interview Experience / Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company Recruiting / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.