Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply (20783 Views)

Amazon Recruitment / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Jcael(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
Lol, you know nothing about programming
He has no idea
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by yusman14(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
It is well
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by 2sexycom(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
mikebabs101:
Lol, you know nothing about programming
Nigerian yahoo Boys wey no Sabi anything other than buying software 5o carry out their evil..
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Tundellinium(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
marvinsync:
this is really good but damn Lagos only
abuja and port Harcourt nko?

BTW lalasticlala based on ur profile you aren't a mod no more?
how ur thread reach FP so fast then

If you're qualified or know someone that's, tell them to go to Lagos and try. There's no point in complaining of location bias. They can't be everywhere.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by SugarGirl44(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Who let this dirty,smelling hydraulic soup eating evening newspaper bastard into this thread. U don wash ur one month smelling unwashed underwears? Ur slut of a mother should have done well by aborting you. You’re very useless. Muric terrorist

Muric what?
Lolz.
You know nothing ipig terrorist.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by SugarGirl44(f): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Maybe if they deny you the presidency because you are from the same ethnic group with opc, you would think differently.

I'm actually on your side.
I've been an advocate of self determination.
Nobody ethnicity needs the presidency, because it hasn't favored all the indegenous people where the previous presidents have come from, just a few greedy politicians and their families.
The constitution is flawed and that what's will keep happening.

What we need is to break the luggardian contraption, that's when we can all be finally free.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Pacesetterz: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Nobody ethnicity needs the presidency, because it hasn't favored all the indegenous people where the previous presidents have come from, just a few greedy politicians and their families.

What we need is to break the luggardian contraption, that's when we can all be finally free.
MuRIC terrorist shat up dia. Ekwensu
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by SugarGirl44(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pacesetterz:

MuRIC terrorist shat up dia. Ekwensu

Why are you guys always angry??
Haba!
Even with the great speech I gave, you still yabbed me.

Muric isn't an insult tho and I'm not a Muslim.
So just try and calm down, don't have high bp on top naija matter o.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by CSTRR: 3:41am On Jul 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I am not from the East, so no need to be on my side.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by chukzyfcbb: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
PHIPEX:
It takes someone with a programming knowledge to hack into another system such as banks. The yahoo boys are not only those writing letters up and down.
You don't need to know how to code to hack.
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by iamyemiakins(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Lalami3232 How far? Shey you no go teach me software development bayi
Re: Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply by Runningwater(m): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2022
chukzyfcbb:

You don't need to know how to code to hack.

True to some extent cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Interview Experience / Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company Recruiting / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.